What level Immunity?

Join the never-ending battle for truth and justice in the world's greatest super-hero universe, using the world's greatest super-hero roleplaying game! This forum is for discussion of DC ADVENTURES.
Cosmic Joe
Bystander
Bystander

What level Immunity?

Postby Cosmic Joe » Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:55 am

Thinking cross universe as I do I was wondering seeing how Superboy's tactile TK field stops characters with magical strength from hurting him like a normal Kryptonian, what would happen if Rouge tried to touch him? I think that seeing how his body had a invisible field of TK surrounding him on possibly the cellular level he would be immune to Rogues touch drain.

If so, what level Immunity would it be to be immune to touch based attacks that do not inflict normal damage?

Murkglow
Paragon
Paragon

Re: What level Immunity?

Postby Murkglow » Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:27 am

Rank 5 maybe? That's about the rank when you start hitting the "unusual" attack types immunities (for example Immunity to Entrapment and Alteration effects are at this level). Plus it just feels right to me there. 10 is too high (at that point you're getting to relatively common things like Fire Immunity) while 2 seems a bit too low (All non-damaging touch seems a bit more common then only suffocation.. Maybe).

Return to “DC Adventures”