Post Power Profiles errata here

We all make mistakes. Here's where you can tell us about ours.
Psistrike
Luminary
Luminary

Post Power Profiles errata here

Postby Psistrike » Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:23 am

And here is what I've found so far, having read up through the Darkness Powers section so far.

Air Creature: page 8: Their AWE is listed as -, should be 0 or they can’t sense anything and the points for abilities would be off. Also Toughness can’t be bought up directly, so Defenses should total 18 points and they should have Protection 6 for their Toughness.
Shadow Creature: page 33: AWE is listed as -, should be 0, same as Air Creature.
Other Darkness Powers: page 33: 2nd paragraph, last sentence: It is the same as the last sentence of the first paragraph.

Possibly more to come after I've slept, good night, everyone and have fun reading this PDF.

Psistrike
Luminary
Luminary

Re: Post Power Profiles errata here

Postby Psistrike » Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:10 pm

Everything up through Fire Powers now.

Ghost Form: page 38: The cost should be 42 points.
Earth Complications: page 56: Disability, last sentence: constructed from ordinary people; ‘from’ should be ‘for’.
Blackout: page 60: Should be 4 points per rank, as Close Range lowers it by 1 point per rank.
Lightning Creatures: page 60: Powers add up to 90 points; Defenses add up to 22 points, Total still 90. AWE should be 0.
Fire Creatures: page 70: Abilities add up to -26 points; Total is 90 points; Thus MR is 6 and Summon Fire Creature should be rank 6 and cost 12 points.

Psistrike
Luminary
Luminary

Postby Psistrike » Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:13 pm

Everything up through Magnetic Powers now.

Gravitic Sense: page 75: Listed as 2 points per rank, should just be 2 points.
Kinetic Absorption: page 85: The Limited to When Absorbing Energy flaw isn’t needed with the Reaction extra.
Kinetic Deflection: page 86: Should cost 1 point per 2 ranks with the flaw.
Insensate: page 90: Either the Immunity rank is off or the cost is off, with rank 5 with no Flaws but a cost of 2 points.
Total Self Healing: page 91: Still has Energizing extra which doesn’t work for Self-Only Healing.
Other Luck Powers: page 102: Mentions Skill Powers believe meant to be Talent Powers.

Psistrike
Luminary
Luminary

Postby Psistrike » Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:20 pm

And now for the remaining errata.

Empathy: page 130: Listed as 3 points per rank, should just be 3 points.
Giant Fly-Trap: page 146: Defenses add up to 7 points, Total 18.
Radiation Descriptors: Radiation: page 148: 3rd paragraph, 2nd sentence: ignoring them with it is not. ‘with’ should be ‘when’.
Sound Creatures: page 169: They require an AWE score or they can’t sense anything; with AWE 0, Abilities would Cost -26 points and Total would be 74 points, still within MR 5 and rank 5 Summon.
Swarm: page 183: Abilities cost -16 points, Total 35.
Water Creatures: page 210: Abilities add up to -26 points and should have AWE 0 instead of -; Powers add up to 76 points; Total 78. MR of 6 and Summon should be rank 6 and cost 12 points.
Weather Control: page 215: 1st paragraph: rank 10 Environment only affects a 2 mile radius, while rank 20 would cover a 2000 mile radius. Rank 22 can encompass most of Earth’s surface.

Aerlock
Heavyweight
Heavyweight

Postby Aerlock » Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:34 am

Something I noticed in the Darkness Profile:

Summon Shadows Shadow Creature shows as Will: Immune but should be Will: None

- Aerlock
awww...I don't have a signature :(
But I do have character(s)!

Firebrand

Postby Karma » Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:14 pm

Death power Suppress Life, page 37: References the "Recovery Check" mechanic, which existed in 2nd Edition but isn't in 3rd where recovery is automatic.
As written, I don't think this power really does anything.

Garydee
Bystander
Bystander

Postby Garydee » Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:14 pm

I just picked up the the book the other day. I love it but I am disappointed that Psistrike's found errata wasn't corrected in the book.

Return to “Errata”