Post DCA Heroes and Villains Volume 2 errata here

We all make mistakes. Here's where you can tell us about ours.
JDRook
Superhero
Superhero

Re: Post DCA Heroes and Villains Volume 2 errata here

Postby JDRook » Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:44 pm

And W-Z

p259 Jennifer Morgan - Powers total should be 34 unless 3 more of the Sorcery array slots are Dynamic (all but Clairvoyance would make sense). Mystic Shield would push her to PL9.5 defensively. Dispel Magic would need Simultaneous and/or Area for Precise to be usable.

p260 Machiste - Toughness should be 7/4
Mariah Romanov - has Ranged Attack 3 but no ranged attacks.
Shakira - Abilities totals is 52, Defenses is 16.

p261 Tinder - RC: Bows and Stealth are using the wrong Abilities bonuses.

p265 Wildfire - Abilities total is 58, Powers is 111.

p268 Wonder Woman - Magic Lasso is 24p, Invisible Plane is 42ep. Languages 2 is undefined and probably throwing off the Advantages total.

p273 Neptune Perkins - Powers total is 5.
p274 Tsunami - Powers total is 5. (I suspect both are due to Environmental Adaptation– Aquatic cost 2/rank as a Movement effect.)

p275 Super-Cycle - Total should be 81ep, although an array for all the movement powers would lower that quite a bit.

p276 Arrowette - RC: Bows is using the FGT bonus.

P277 Empress - Parry 12 + Toughness 6 = PL9 defensively
Secret - Strength Affects Corporeal (DC 10 Will Check) seems to be a custom flat extra or feature based on the Powers total, although it is not clear. Also, since Extended Teleports are essentially Distracting by default, I don't think Distracting is a valid Flaw.
Sorry, I can't hear your argument for realism over the sound of my eye beams. :P

My original characters thread (2e)
My League of Legends conversion thread (3e)
My Rules Musings in 3e

JDRook
Superhero
Superhero

Postby JDRook » Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:38 am

Both Super-Pets have full 10p Life Support even though every other Kryptonian-type character has been "downgraded" to 5p Environmental Immunity.
Sorry, I can't hear your argument for realism over the sound of my eye beams. :P

My original characters thread (2e)
My League of Legends conversion thread (3e)
My Rules Musings in 3e

Saltcrow
Zealot
Zealot

Postby Saltcrow » Sat May 05, 2012 9:36 am

pg 66 - Monarch

His Quantum Conversion provides 20 ranks of Deflection against Energy effects. Since Deflect is limited by the character's Defence, Deflect 20 + Toughness 16 makes his defensive PL at 18, not 17.

It may be that Deflect's rank is allowed to be 2 ranks higher because it essentially mimics the action of Improved Defence advantage at a higher cost.

Stigger
Cohort
Cohort

Postby Stigger » Fri May 11, 2012 12:21 pm

Fairly minor, but under Madame Xanadu it mentions a personal fued with Phantom Stranger in her Enemies section, yet under Phantom Strangers entry it mentions a close, centuries spanning friendship with Madame Xanadu in his Allies section. Not that it really matters that much, but it could probably use some clarification.

Aaron Sullivan
Firebrand
Firebrand

Postby Aaron Sullivan » Tue May 22, 2012 4:27 pm

Fairly minor, but under Madame Xanadu it mentions a personal fued with Phantom Stranger in her Enemies section, yet under Phantom Strangers entry it mentions a close, centuries spanning friendship with Madame Xanadu in his Allies section. Not that it really matters that much, but it could probably use some clarification.

Xanadu's relationship with PS was re-defined in her recent series. It is easily possible the writer of the Stranger's entry was concentrating only on the Stranger's own stories during his research and missed that bit of character development. Prior to that series, they were often portrayed as close.
Aaron Sullivan
Wordmonkey for hire. Will supply own humor and poo for the flinging...

HappyDaze
Luminary
Luminary

Postby HappyDaze » Mon May 28, 2012 5:52 am

The Spectre should be PL 20. His Stamina 20 should give him a Fortitude 20 which taken along with his Will 20 gives PL 20. He's listed as "Immune" to Fortitude, but this isn't quite true since magical descriptors (which Spectre commonly encounters ) bypass the Immunity and make his Fortitude 20 relevant.

Goldar
Disciple
Disciple

Postby Goldar » Mon May 28, 2012 1:06 pm

I noticed a few things for Donna Troy (Wonder Girl 1) and Wonder Girl Cassie (WG 2) that I have questions about:

1) Both have flight listed as Soaring: why is this? I haven't seen anyone else with flight listed like this, not even their prototype, Wonder Woman.
2) WG Cassie actually has a higher Soaring rating than Donna. Shouldn't that be the other way around?
3) No mention of Cassie's Bracelets
4) Donna's Lasso of Persuasion is not listed as a Magical Lasso, but presumably it is
5) Donna only has 2 Advantages: shouldn't she have more, like ranged attack and teamwork?

Thank you.

JetstreamGW
Daredevil
Daredevil

Postby JetstreamGW » Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:50 pm

I know it's far too late, but the Outsiders section kinda needs a copy pass. Half the entries have strange phrasing and sentence structure. Tense shifts are very common.

Actually now that I think of it, the entries read like someone was taking notes and forgot to type them up in a narrative format afterward.

Alex_UNLIMITED
Supporting Cast
Supporting Cast

Postby Alex_UNLIMITED » Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:17 am

Manhunters must have toughness 11, not 10 (protection 11), page 43, right?

Return to “Errata”