Post Warriors & Warlocks errata here

We all make mistakes. Here's where you can tell us about ours.
Elric
Overlord
Overlord

Re: Post Warriors & Warlocks errata here

Postby Elric » Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:33 pm

slaughterj wrote:Was a Warriors & Warlocks errata ever assembled and/or a revised version provided based on the foregoing?

No such errata document is posted, and except for the core book, when errata documents have been posted and subsequent printed books incorporating errata have been released (Ultimate Power), we haven't had a revised pdf. So, it's overwhelmingly likely there's no errata and also no revised version (though I don't own the pdf to check).
3e Builds, 2e Builds, Index of 2e Official Rules Answers & General Resources (includes character creation and fight examples)

slaughterj
Luminary
Luminary

Postby slaughterj » Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:16 pm

Elric wrote:
slaughterj wrote:Was a Warriors & Warlocks errata ever assembled and/or a revised version provided based on the foregoing?

No such errata document is posted, and except for the core book, when errata documents have been posted and subsequent printed books incorporating errata have been released (Ultimate Power), we haven't had a revised pdf. So, it's overwhelmingly likely there's no errata and also no revised version (though I don't own the pdf to check).

Thanks. I have a number of PDFs for 2e, including the revised core book, but is UP the only other book subsequently printed with errata updates? And was the UP update only in the change from the full size to pocket edition?

Elric
Overlord
Overlord

Postby Elric » Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:29 pm

slaughterj wrote:Thanks. I have a number of PDFs for 2e, including the revised core book, but is UP the only other book subsequently printed with errata updates?

Correct. As best I can tell, no books besides UP and core have been reprinted in the first place.

And was the UP update only in the change from the full size to pocket edition?

Correct.
3e Builds, 2e Builds, Index of 2e Official Rules Answers & General Resources (includes character creation and fight examples)

Captain Canuck
Groupie
Groupie

Re:

Postby Captain Canuck » Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:17 am

Just to keep these together:

peteyrock wrote:The Divine Champion on page 45 seems to have the Healing power at only 1pp per rank when it should be 2 pp. Also, by the math, there is not room for three more alternate powers.

Also, by the stat block points summary, he has only 88 points spent, not 90.
Playing: Savage Worlds War of the Dead
Running: Savage Worlds Deadlands
Running: M&M Necessary Evil

Return to “Errata”