Area Attacks and Stat Block

Discuss Lone Wolf's Hero Lab, the official licensed Mutants & Masterminds superhero creation and advancement tool.
Foreshadow
Hero
Hero

Area Attacks and Stat Block

Postby Foreshadow » Sat May 01, 2010 6:40 am

I noticed that in the Special Section of a character it doesn't show an attack score for Area attacks. Good it should not.

Then I look on the Print Preview for the normal character sheet and see no attack score listed for area attacks.

Then I look on the Stat-Block print preview and see Attack scores listed for the Area Attack.

Anyone else see this? Anyone else know if there is a way to avoid this? Or does it require change by Colen. I PM'd him on this already but am asking the forum to see if there is a something I'm not doing right.

FuzzyBoots
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: Area Attacks and Stat Block

Postby FuzzyBoots » Sat May 01, 2010 7:35 am

It's a known bug that's been brought up on the Wolf Lair forums.

Foreshadow
Hero
Hero

Re: Area Attacks and Stat Block

Postby Foreshadow » Sat May 01, 2010 12:58 pm

Cool. That is one reason I bough this program I knew they would eventually address little issues like these.

I like the Stat Block format by the way especially for doing up groups of npcs.

One thing I noticed though is on the normal character sheet on the last page there is a personal background description on the left column but it is blank on the other column. I wish I could put the character Image on that page on that second blank column. It could mean in some cases a larger pic potentially.

Is that possible? I want to do something with that space if I'm going to possibly print that third page (and format for the character sheet).

Another thing I like about this program is the way it pre-calculates you Damage and target numbers for saves you must make for an attack. It saves me from thinking about it during a game. Good choice. So for anything I find that I see needs addressing I find another I love how it already works.

Thanks for making the program, the more I use it the more I like it.

Return to “Hero Lab”