TORG, Masterbook, DC Heroes, or M&M Lite...?

Discuss Lone Wolf's Hero Lab, the official licensed Mutants & Masterminds superhero creation and advancement tool.
Shadowchaser
Cosmic Scion
Cosmic Scion

TORG, Masterbook, DC Heroes, or M&M Lite...?

Postby Shadowchaser » Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:25 am

I was just wondering if anyone here had tried using the Hero Lab Authoring Kit to build rules sets for any of these? I think the easiest would probably be adapting the M&M Core Rules ot the Lite... I'm trying to teach myself enough about programming to make my own character building system with the Hero Lab kit... but it's slow going, and I was hoping I could leap-frog off someone else's success. :)

This would not be for publication (at least not yet), just my own personal use.

Thanks for any help you guys might have!

James

*EDIT* I've added one more 'wishful thinking' system to the list: DC Heroes (though Blood of Heroes will also do, it is less recognizable). I've always wanted to be able to tweak out some more annoying aspects of DCH and streamline that system a bit... has anyone taken a crack at doing that in Hero Lab? *EDIT*
Last edited by Shadowchaser on Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
James Dawsey, Owner and Publisher of Vigilance Press

Look for Vigilance Press on RPGNow.com and Drive-Thru RPG!

Or check out our website for free previews and podcast links!
http://www.vigilancepress.com/

Paragon
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: TORG, Masterbook, or M&M Lite...?

Postby Paragon » Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:53 am

I considered trying to adapt the nWOD version for Scion, but I haven't been motivated enough to actually acquire the Kit and try yet.
And we by this sole token;
Know we once were gods;
Take shame in being broken;
No matter how great the odds.

Return to “Hero Lab”