A feature I'd kill for...

Discuss Lone Wolf's Hero Lab, the official licensed Mutants & Masterminds superhero creation and advancement tool.
blaster219
Henchman
Henchman

A feature I'd kill for...

Postby blaster219 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:48 am

A Clipboard.

Sometimes, when I'm playing around with builds, I wish I could just right-click on a power and "save it to clipboard" or something. That way, when I'm messing around with Alternate Powers, I don't have to rebuild a power from scratch if I move it into an array or out of it. Same goes with BattleForm, Martial Arts Stance or any of the arrays or containers. Instead of rebuilding the power, I could just select an entry that says "Saved Power" from the top of the power list instead it would save a lot of time.

Also, while I'm here, I'd love the ability to create Mecha/Devices/Equipment/Weapons without attaching them to a character.
"Heroes get shot, stabbed, burned, bludgeoned, poisoned, infected, disintegrated, irradiated, electrocuted, exposed to vacuum and fall from great heights. Being a hero is a tough job."
- Alternity GMG, Chapter 6 (Damage and Injury)

Colen
Daredevil
Daredevil

Re: A feature I'd kill for...

Postby Colen » Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:16 pm

These features are definitely on our to-do list - unfortunately they would need us to make major changes to Hero Lab's engine, so they haven't made the cut yet. They would be really useful for M&M though, so we really want to do them at some point in the future. :)

Thanks for your suggestions!
Try Hero Lab for free! http://www.wolflair.com/hero_lab/

Return to “Hero Lab”