Extra 10 pp?

Discuss Lone Wolf's Hero Lab, the official licensed Mutants & Masterminds superhero creation and advancement tool.
DarkMaster
Henchman
Henchman

Extra 10 pp?

Postby DarkMaster » Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:46 pm

Okay I was working in hero lab and I was making new power feats and and a couple drawbacks to meet my needs. So I logged off for dinner and my build right at the pp limit right? So, when I get on my hero lab gives me an error report saying my scripts aren't reading right because of an invalid unique id and now my hero is reading ten points over PL.

FuzzyBoots
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: Extra 10 pp?

Postby FuzzyBoots » Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:19 am

I really couldn't say without seeing the character. Do all of your numbers add up still? Or do you have a situation like Abilities 40 + Skills 20 + Feats 20 + Combat 20 + Saves 15 + Powers 35 = 160?

My suspicion would be that whatever your custom ID affected reduced the cost, either due to a custom flaw or drawback, or by replacing the extant values for a power. With the 10 pp differential, look at your Rank 10 effects first and see if they still add up like you expect.

DarkMaster
Henchman
Henchman

Re: Extra 10 pp?

Postby DarkMaster » Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:52 pm

I figured it out. One of my power's id was wrong and it in turned disabled all of my custom stuff. I had a custom flaw attached to my hypnosis rank 10. And it was disabled with all the others.

Return to “Hero Lab”