Discord (3E PL12) IC

This forum is the place for Mutants & Masterminds Play-By-Post games. Please read the M&M Game Room rules before starting or joining a game. Enjoy!
User avatar
baixiwei
Overlord
Overlord
Posts: 4875
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:24 pm
Location: Fort Lee, NJ
Contact:

Discord (3E PL12) IC

Postby baixiwei » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:14 pm

Prelude

Somewhere in the universe, a yellow dwarf star careens heedless through space, orbited by a blue and green marble inhabited by a young race in the throes of early technological development. Efficient means of intergalactic observation - let alone travel - are still hundreds of years beyond that race's current science, so the domain of their knowledge extends to no more than a minute sphere in the vast expanse of the universe. In the darkness beyond that sphere, in a galaxy unnamed in any of their languages, under the baleful red gaze of a somewhat larger star, on a titanic space station orbiting a barren, war-scarred planet, four mighty beings gather together, to talk, to scheme, to plan ...

The mechanoid Ares is the first to arrive - it is, after all, his space station. Flanked by two gleaming battle-droids, he marches in precise, military step to his position at the other end of the hall. Ares is vaguely humanoid in shape, though his legs have too many articulations, his neck extends and retracts freely, and additional limbs occasionally extrude from his torso with a metallic whir. His eyes - a row of glowing red dots running in a circle around his head - narrow slightly in reaction to a silent wireless signal transmitted to him by the station AI: The others are here.

Glaakidrill is next to enter the chamber, her mandibles grinding against each other, feelers twitching in anticipation, and six legs clacking rhythmically against the metal floor. Like Ares, she is flanked by two bodyguards: insectoids like herself, their rear stingers crackling with the barely-restrained energy of their disintegration enhancers. The show of force might impress an organic, but not Ares. His speakers come to life, emitting a synthetic stream of chirps and clicks in Glaakidrill's language: "You're late. Where are the others?"

"Right behind me," Glaakidrill responds. On cue, Faust and Ichthyus enter the chamber, the one walking, the other undulating through the air, leaving faintly iridescent trails of slime wherever her bulk presses against the walls. Faust would be unrecognizable, not only to the young race mentioned earlier, but to any other as well, his body being a bizarre patchwork of wings, scales, claws, tentacles, horns, fur, scales, and skin stolen from a hundred other races. He would be called an abomination in any language that had the word. Ichthyus, on the other hand, would be recognized by a score of the older races through several galaxies: they had seen her kind before, in their nightmares. The slithering softness of her pallid, larva-like body and the cold, oblique gaze of her huge fishlike eyes revolts even Faust to some degree.

"My corsairs stand ready, five hundred exactly, as agreed," chitters Glaakidrill. "And we all know that Ares will have prepared his according to plan, as long as no gilkaws got caught in the production line." Her rapid twirling of feelers is her race's equivalent of mocking laughter. Ares ignores it, and Glaakidrill continues, "As for you two latecomers, are you -"

Ichthyus's sepulchral "voice" sounds in all of their minds - inaudible to Ares's drones, of course, but audible to Ares's own partly biological brain. "I have located the artifact's most recent resting place. It landed some weeks ago on an early Electronic Age planet inhabited by a primitive simian species. There is no transit outlet there, as we suspected. So you will need me after all -" here there is something like a chuckle - "and in anticipation of that, I have already mapped the necessary ether-pathways. We can depart at any time, if Faust -"

"There is no need to question my preparations or competence," burbles Faust peevishly, speaking through two entirely differently-shaped mouths at once. "I prepared the rune sequences some time ago, as you know, and I have rechecked them a hundred times while these bugs were off carousing."

Glaakidrill clacks her mandibles in irritation at the racial slur, but holds her temper. "Then what are we waiting for? Those pathetic monkeys will never know what hit them, and soon the artifact will be in my pincers - er, I mean our pincers, of course ..."

This time, all four beings emit their racial equivalent of laughter as they depart the chamber, and then the station itself, for the battle cruiser waiting outside. The passengers aboard, the cruiser glides smoothly away from the station, heading for a young, blue-green planet in the orbit of a far-off yellow dwarf star ... a planet called Earth.

Earth: the Tesseract

On Earth, shrouded in fog off the coast near New York city, stands a tower with neither doors nor windows. This curious piece of architecture, The Tesseract, has never drawn so much as a curious glance from any of the millions of residents on the land nearby, for it is visible neither to human eye nor to any artifact of human technology. Yet for all that it is not entirely unnoticed, or unused, for its tenants are something more than human - those that were ever human to begin with, that is.

The Tesseract's silent exterior belies the constant, even frenzied activity of its techno-mystical computer systems, which constantly monitor transmissions from the Earth on a variety of electromagnetic wavelengths, passing them through hyper-advanced signal processing software and nearly sentient semantic analysis tools all aimed at answering a single question: is anything happening that deserves the attention of Earth's mightiest heroes? The Tesseract also monitors incoming data from outer space, on the off chance that something interesting might come in, but nothing intelligible has ever come in from this direction, except signals from the Mars probes and other man-made spacefaring missions - until now. Twenty minutes ago, an extra-terrestrial signal arrived, unmistakably alien, but at the same time, unmistakably in English, delivering only one phrase, again and again: "Come to me. Come to me. Come to me."

And so, six mighty beings gather in the tower - to think, to talk, to plan. Seldom has Earth's history seen so much power concentrated in a single place. Seldom has there been such cause as there is now.

OOC wrote:Please describe your arrival in the Tesseract, preceded if you wish by a description of whatever you were doing before arrival. I'm working on the assumption that the team has seldom gathered before - in fact, this may even be your first meeting here, although presumably you all have at least been in contact before.
Baixiwei's Character Builds and Conversions

If only you could see what I've seen with your eyes.

User avatar
Moira
Firebrand
Firebrand
Posts: 854
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:54 pm

Re: Discord (3E PL12) IC

Postby Moira » Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:33 pm

Aphrodite II
HP: 1



It was nearing sunset where Dahlia was assaulted by the mental call of the Tesseract. What made things worse is that she was with Ayesha. Ayesha was someone she met a little over a year ago. The two bonded over a love of beautiful photography and travel. Every few months the two would hook up and go somewhere nice and peaceful. Ayesha, being a professional would take shots of the scenery and Dahlia would soak in the the loveliness of the surroundings and her partner. The two had planned to watch the sun sink into the horizon and sleep under the stars that night. Dahlia spat a silent curse as the call beckoned her over and over. She was now stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Dahlia's job came first though. She was a hero before anything else and wouldn't deny anyone her help. She sighed as Ayesha, blissfully unaware of the situation, continued to snap pictures. It was quiet work really, besides small talk they both were looking to the areas. Then again, she would notice if Dahlia suddenly disappeared. "Ayesha," she said almost apologetically, "I must bid you adeiu."

Ayesha looked confused, "Dahlia, what's wrong?"

Dahlia sprouted a pair of angelic wings, "we'll talk later, dear. I promise." With that, Ayesha was stunned as if she had witnessed something divine. She barely had time to snap a blurry picture before Dahlia flew away.

It was weird, Dahlia was not known for her punctuality, yet here she stood outside of the obelisk of a building quicker than anyone. This would be her first meeting of the team proper, so being early was kind of a godsend; Hermes, specifically. She thanked the messenger god and the ability to turn into something that could fly. She also shot a message to her mother to comfort Ayesha while she was gone.

Dahlia wasn't a scientist, but figured she broke the sound barrier getting here. From Azores to off the coast of New York in no time flat. If there was a silver lining on this dark cloud, she would get to meet with Danielle and tell her of her travels and personal troubles.
RIP Angel 1989-2011

User avatar
jemal
Hero
Hero
Posts: 1574
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:36 pm

Re: Discord (3E PL12) IC

Postby jemal » Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:07 pm

<LONDON>
Danielle Dynamite lifted her arms above her head in a long luxurious stretch as she walked the short hallway from the stage to the locker room. The club had been packed all week and she had just come off her Fifth show of the day, and she always gave it her all. Anybody else would be exhausted, but Danielle got even more energized with each dance. The heat of the room, the roar of the crowd, the raw energy flying around - she lived for it.
Arriving in the Locker room, she wished good luck to some of her girls who were just preparing for their shifts as she got dressed. It had been a long week, and she was looking forward to heading out for a good time.. then she picked up her cell phone and saw the missed message.

As she listened to the short message from a robotic voice, the smile fell from her face and she quickly texted back "one minute", disrobing from her street clothes and grabbing her Super-costume from her locker. Quickly telling her assistant manager she'd be out of town for a little while, she responded to the number once more "Ready", and took a steadying breath - Astra had told her about the teleportation device, but this would be her first time using it.

<Tesseract>
The teleportation beam shimmered as it reached thousands of miles across the globe to retrieve Dynamite, and as it began to rematerialize her, the lights throughout the tower dimmed, screens flicking on and off, as the structures massive powersource experienced an unexpected drain. A moment later Danielle appeared panting and wide-eyed "Holy crap, what the hell was that?" Her hand went to her racing heart, electricity sparking from her fingertips and heat rolling from her in waves as her body struggled with the sudden influx of power. Slowly she calmed, as the computer informed her that her transduction had caused a power-drain as most of the energy had been diverted into her, and that in the future she should concentrate on NOT absorbing power when being transported.

Heading over to join Astra in the control room, she apologized to the -super cute- magical android "Minor glitch, but your tower figured it out and it shouldn't happen again. Thanks for the pickup. So did you REALLY just get a message from mars?"

Decided to have some fun with the arrival. :) I was thinking 'ok I don't wanna have her run til I have an answer from Xero about the speed thing, what other really quick ways... or right we have a teleporter.." Then I started wondering what would happen if she started absorbing the beam (I have a different character concept whose background is the result of an energy absorber/teleportation accident).

Neo-Paladin
Overlord
Overlord
Posts: 4580
Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 10:06 am

Re: Discord (3E PL12) IC

Postby Neo-Paladin » Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:37 am

Pax

" There, we are almost done", Jacky said, directing the last few pieces of debris to the side with a nudge of his mind. He had been sensing the four people huddling in the hole even before the light touched them once more. Frightened, helpless, desperate. Be at peace, he spoke into their minds, you are all safe now. Gently, he reached out with his self and pulled each of them from the hole, their bodies weighing as little as air to his enlightened mind.
" Thanks, man", the firefighter standing next to him said, clearly relieved now that the situation had been resolved, " I wasn't sure we could have saved them in time."
" No need to thank me, my friend. I..." He stopped as suddenly, his cellphone buzzed.
For someone such as him, the device would be completely superfluous, were it not for the fact that the Tesseract could not contact him mentally, due to it not being a sentient being.
" I'm sorry for leaving all of a sudden, but it seems my help is needed", he said and began to lift himself off the ground, hands performing the mudras, the hand gestures that stimulated the flow of energy through his body.

He did not take too long until he had reached the Tesseract, entering it by a door that had not been there a moment before....

User avatar
Ysariel
Paragon
Paragon
Posts: 3473
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 10:55 am

Re: Discord (3E PL12) IC

Postby Ysariel » Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:18 am

A.S.T.R.A.
Condition: Normal / HP: 1 / Luck: 3

"Dynamite!" Astra exclaims, beaming. "You're here!"

The command center of the Tesseract is a hall lined with computing, communications and sensory equipment. LED lights shine down from alchemically hardened titanium arches that support the roof, and Astra stands on a raised circular platform in the very center of the room, designed to concentrate leyline energies onto the AI core. Said AI core fires off a rapid and angry-sounding series of beeps and boops at Dynamite, R2-D2 style, as she comes in. "Don't be mad," Astra laughs at the machine. "She didn't know."

"I don't know if it's from Mars specifically," she turns to the exotic dancer and says. "But it's definitely extraterrestrial. And if it speaks English, it's likely that it has been watching Earth for some time. Wait a moment, I'll try to figure out where it is."

Pulses of light race down her hip-length, silver-blue hair like signals riding on an optic fiber as she interfaces with the Tesseract's magicomputer systems. "'Come to me,' it said," the android wonders aloud. "Maybe it's lonely?"

Take 10 on Technology for a result of 25 to try and determine if the transmission is coming from 1 point source or many, and where they are.
My stuff • I GM Emerald City Knights, Adventures Assemble! (with kenseido)

User avatar
Mendicant
Sidekick
Sidekick
Posts: 375
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:03 pm
Contact:

Re: Discord (3E PL12) IC

Postby Mendicant » Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:46 pm

Golem
Condition: Normal / HP: 1

Azomodeus was pensive as he studied the mutable landscape rolling out along his feet. Here, a thousand feet below sea level, a few miles off of the south coast of Iceland, he could feel the magma tributaries of the great volcano Katla feeding the earth with new land. He felt the stark contrast of the frigid ocean water against the steam rising along his body as the opalescent discharge of Katla flowed over his foot. With a simple gaze of his eyes, a mass of the lava came to life before him, swirling into a miniature torus of rock and steam.
“Sharon will be relieved” he thought, “there is much time before Katla and her sisters blow, I shall come back to drain her in another three or four hundred years, lest she do any real damage. Still, there are many and more of these... super-volcanoes as she calls them to survey.”

He realized, rather wistfully, that while he was recalling their conversation, the torus had taken Sharon’s shape. He gave a silent chuckle, now playing with the details, trying to get the chin and nose just right, the slight irregularity in her left pupil from the surgery she had had as a child. He was soon interrupted, however, by the soft hum of the Tesseract's com signal, carried on the lower somber wavelengths of the empathic spectrum. He took a moment to marvel at Astra's technowizadry, recalling how she had explained the empathic connection she had generated between he and the Tesseract.

"Its based on the principles of quantum entanglement- you know spooky action at a distance" she said.

"Its magic Astra, that's all I need to know"

Golem activated the come signal, "Yes Tess, what is it?"

"Your presence is requested" echoed the soft hum of the Tesseract in his mind.

"Aamon and his Servants of Abaddon, again?"

"I don't believe, so, she is... unsure"


Very well I am ready, do try and take as little water as you can with me this time will you, it makes such a mess

"As you say"


A Moment latter the stone behemoth was standing in the command center of the Tesseract. He felt the merest hint of moisture on his rocky skin and was just about to complement Tess on a job well done when he noticed a puddle of about 1,600 pounds of cooling lava and newly formed rock stretching out from his feet. The Golem waved his hands and formed it into and accent arch at the door way to the hall, while repairing the floor. He gave out the slightest sigh as he looked about the room filled with random busts, columns, arcades, and flying buttresses, all remnants of misappropriated rock and earth accidentally transported with the earthen creature

"Astra, Tessi is still having trouble disambiguating me from surrounding rock, she really needs to..."
just then he noticed Astra speaking with Dynamite. "Oh, hello, I'm Golem, Astra mentioned you, Dynamite, right? Astra, whats going on, are the others coming as well?
Insert solipsism here

User avatar
jemal
Hero
Hero
Posts: 1574
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:36 pm

Re: Discord (3E PL12) IC

Postby jemal » Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:06 am

Danielle beamed back at Astra - the magitech android was just too cute NOT to make her smile. "Yeah, It'll be fine for next time. So if whatever's sending the signal knows enough about us to speak our language, shouldn't it also know humans aren't advanced enough to come to it? Why doesn't it come to us?"

Mendicant wrote:
"Astra, Tessi is still having trouble disambiguating me from surrounding rock, she really needs to..."
just then he noticed Astra speaking with Dynamite. "Oh, hello, I'm Golem, Astra mentioned you, Dynamite, right? Astra, whats going on, are the others coming as well?


"Yeah, Pleased t'meet you, Rocky." Danielle walked up and patted him on the still-cooling shoulder, the heat from the lava dissipating at her touch as she smiled up at him. "And I wouldn't worry about the rock, at least you didn't almost drain the place dry and cause a power surge when she brought you in."

just FYI, Golem's Infravision is probably showing Danielle being WAY too hot for a normal human - She's got a naturally high temp that goes up the more energy she absorbs, so with the recent power surge she's probably radiating -not as much as lava boy, but still too much.

Neo-Paladin
Overlord
Overlord
Posts: 4580
Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 10:06 am

Re: Discord (3E PL12) IC

Postby Neo-Paladin » Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:45 am

Pax

" Hello, everyone", Jacky announced as he walked into the main control room, waving at the people already gathered. " I'm Pax...or Jacky, take your pick." He smiled brightly at the gathered crowd. Here of all places, he stuck out like a sore thumb, given that he wore simple street clothes and looked, for all intents and purposes, utterly normal.

User avatar
Gilliam
Superhero
Superhero
Posts: 1999
Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:39 pm

Re: Discord (3E PL12) IC

Postby Gilliam » Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:55 am

Bengal


A low rumble reverberated round the clearing if not for its volume a passerby would have assumed it was a cat purring and they would have been nearly right. On a large sun soaked boulder Bengal lay contently, the only sign of movement his tail twitching from time to time, this was one of his favourite spots where he could relax free from any worries and if he got too hot then there was a large pool of fresh water nearby to cool off in.

The only sound breaking the silence apart from Bengal was the odd bird chirping in the trees above until a harsh buzzing sound filled the clearing. In the blink of an eye Bengal was on his feet eyes scanning the surrounds while his ears twitched on top of his head searching for any sign of attack. With a sound of disgust Bengal strolled over to the small bag not too far from him and took out a large smartphone, the words "Urgent! Urgent!" filled the screen and with another grunt Bengal pressed the button on his phone that would activate the teleportation back to the Tesseract.

"Hope this thing does work" Bengal growled as he faded from view reappearing half a continent away. After checking that he was still in one piece and admiring the collection of stone shapes Bengal strolled into the main control room grinning when he saw the others gathered there.

"Pax good to see you." Bengal said "I'm Bengal and what is the urgent problem."

Neo-Paladin
Overlord
Overlord
Posts: 4580
Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 10:06 am

Re: Discord (3E PL12) IC

Postby Neo-Paladin » Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:32 am

Pax

" Bengal!"Pax exclaimed with a wide grin, " how is life treating you these days? It seems there has been a transmission from Mars...in plain English. Somnething extraterrestrial is afoot."

User avatar
Gilliam
Superhero
Superhero
Posts: 1999
Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:39 pm

Re: Discord (3E PL12) IC

Postby Gilliam » Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:30 am

Bengal

"Life is good, I had some fun with a pack of werewolves last week" Bengal grinned wider, the points of his teeth now visible "Aliens? I didn't think they were real. Are you sure it is off world Astra?" he finished his tail starting to twitch from side to side.

User avatar
Ysariel
Paragon
Paragon
Posts: 3473
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 10:55 am

Re: Discord (3E PL12) IC

Postby Ysariel » Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:33 am

A.S.T.R.A.
Condition: Normal / HP: 1 / Luck: 3

Astra cocks her head to one side. "I don't know," she adjusts controls on a holographic screen before her. "Maybe it's damaged, and this is its way of calling for help?"

"Yes, there is no mistake," The android nods at Bengal. She quickly brings him, Pax and Golem up to date on the situation. "As far as I can tell, it seems to be only broadcasting," she says. "It doesn't seem to have done anything hostile yet."

"If you ask me, we can try to communicate with it; or we can send someone out to take a look at it. I can probably try to rig up some sort of communications device."
My stuff • I GM Emerald City Knights, Adventures Assemble! (with kenseido)

User avatar
Mendicant
Sidekick
Sidekick
Posts: 375
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:03 pm
Contact:

Re: Discord (3E PL12) IC

Postby Mendicant » Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:21 pm

Golem
Condition: Normal / HP: 1

Golem extends his massive stone hand to PAX and Bengal saying to each “A pleasure to finally make your acquaintance. Well Astra, it would seem you’ve finally gotten your little cabal together, but there is one more expected, no… or was it two?

Regardless, to the business at hand, communicate with “it” or go look at “it”, as you say. What is this “it”, where is “it”? I have trepidations. Of the two options I would certainly favor the latter. I, for one, would like more information as to what we are dealing with before alerting “it” to our presence. But how… where…” Golem paused for a moment, as if transfixed by the tesseracts dizzying array of telemetry data. “If provided with some direction I suppose I could provide an earthen chariot for us to go investigate. The effort would be taxing, however. But I am presumptuous, I know little of our new compatriots, perhaps they have a simpler means of conveying us, if, of course, we knew where we were going.”
Insert solipsism here

User avatar
baixiwei
Overlord
Overlord
Posts: 4875
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:24 pm
Location: Fort Lee, NJ
Contact:

Re: Discord (3E PL12) IC

Postby baixiwei » Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:43 pm

GM Post

The Tesseract

Under Astra's operation, the Tesseract's computer takes some moments to narrow down the source of the transmission. It is indeed extraterrestrial, but not interstellar, making Mars indeed a plausible possibility. However, before the computer has further pinpointed the transmission, analysis reveals another anomaly: a second signal, this one encrypted, originating from a point much closer - in fact, only a few miles away, almost directly above the Tesseract.

Astra has barely had time to communicate her findings to the others when alarm lights begin to flash throughout the station, accompanied by the main computer's calm, yet stern and admonishing artificial voice over the PA: "Proximity alert. Proximity alert. Defense systems activating." Yet the muffled *crump* of an impact and subsequent explosion against the side of the tower makes obvious that the computer's reaction was not in time.

The entire building lurches violently, yet ... slower than it should, given the impact. The AI's warnings, almost deafening a moment ago, seem soft and indistinct, as if transmitted through water rather than air, and over a great distance. A security camera, jarred out of its mooring near the ceiling, tumbles lazily towards the floor as if moving through molasses.

Golem's hand, still instinctively reaching for Bengal's to shake it, finds the leonine paw somehow unreachably far away. The other heroes try to react somehow to the imminent danger, but even the smallest movement is excruciatingly slow. A gulf of centuries separates decision from action. Time itself struggles to advance from one moment to the next.

A brilliant flash of golden light fills the room, fixing the six heroes in perfect stillness, flies caught in amber. The security camera finally gives up its effort to fall to the floor, and simply hangs midair: caught in amber. The very electrons flashing through the Tesseract's circuits stop and wait.

The golden light vanishes. The camera smashes against the floor. The electrons continue in their accustomed pathways. The heroes are gone.

OOC wrote:Wow, great enthusiasm! I enjoyed reading these introductory posts a lot. I should warn you all that my posting pace is sometimes ... leisurely. The setup on this will take a little while but never fear, the action will come. I am sorry for the two long tracts of text in a row, but this should be the last one for a while.
Baixiwei's Character Builds and Conversions



If only you could see what I've seen with your eyes.

User avatar
baixiwei
Overlord
Overlord
Posts: 4875
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:24 pm
Location: Fort Lee, NJ
Contact:

Re: Discord (3E PL12) IC

Postby baixiwei » Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:43 pm

Amber's Castle

Consciousness returns gradually. The heroes' eyes open to darkness. Clearly, they are no longer at the Tesseract.

Far in the distance, a golden shape floats gently in a vast black expanse. It is not empty space, for the very air seems vibrant and alive, suffused with sounds and colors just beyond the range of human perception. The golden shape draws nearer, or perhaps it is the heroes who have drawn nearer, crossing the unimaginable distance in moments without the sensation of motion. Even nearby, the shape remains indistinct. For a moment, it seems like a perfect sphere; then like a castle, graceful minarets stretching out in all directions without regard to gravity; then again like a drop of liquid, constantly reshaping itself in response to some invisible force in the surrounding ether.

Again without the sensation of intermediate motion, the heroes find themselves inside a vast hall. The walls of the castle shimmer constantly with an internal light flowing through pathways beneath the surface, like electricity through circuits or blood through veins. At the end of the hall is a throne of gold, and on the throne sits a man. He is black, handsome and well-built, clad in white garments soaked in scarlet from a dozen wounds. You recognize him as the mysterious metahuman known as Amber, the Lord of Time. Though Amber's existence is well-known, at least to major governments and intelligence organizations, his motivations and origins are shrouded in mystery. None of you have ever seen him before.

Amber's voice sounds from across the hall like the deep tones of a pipe organ. "Welcome, heroes. I'm sorry I cannot stand to greet you ... and that I could not ask your permission before bringing you here. But I had no choice. The world faces a threat to its very existence ... a threat that only you can defeat."
Baixiwei's Character Builds and Conversions



If only you could see what I've seen with your eyes.


Return to “M&M Game Room”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest