Discord (3E PL12) OOC

This forum is the place for Mutants & Masterminds Play-By-Post games. Please read the M&M Game Room rules before starting or joining a game. Enjoy!
baixiwei
Overlord
Overlord

Re: Discord (3E PL12) OOC

Postby baixiwei » Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:27 pm

Hello all.

With regret, I think I am going to have to put this game on hiatus. I am in the midst of a busy time at work which, while anticipated, turns out to be busier than I thought and is unlikely to end any time soon. I am finding myself lacking the energy & creative spirit to make posts for this game even when I do have the time - it's somewhat more taxing than being a player. I think it is better to declare hiatus than to drag it painfully out for a long time.

I will plan to try picking this up again when it becomes possible, which I guess would be after several months, though I can't be sure. However, I realize that you all may not still be interested at that time and I completely understand that, so there's a good chance the hiatus will end up being permanent. Nevertheless at this moment I do have the intention to start it up again later if the rest of you are willing.

Apologies for flaking out on you all. And thanks so much for your participation so far - it was fun playing with all of you.
Baixiwei's Character Builds and Conversions

If only you could see what I've seen with your eyes.

jemal
Hero
Hero

Postby jemal » Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:51 am

<insert sad face>

I understand, GMing is a lot more time and energy consuming than playing.

Ysariel
Paragon
Paragon

Postby Ysariel » Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:48 am

Thanks for running this and let me know when you decide to start it up again. :D
My stuff • I GM Emerald City Knights, Adventures Assemble! (with kenseido)

Gilliam
Superhero
Superhero

Postby Gilliam » Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:08 am

Sorry to hear about the game but I do understand. I would be interested in continuing when you want to start it up again.

Mendicant
Sidekick
Sidekick

Postby Mendicant » Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:30 am

Let me know when you are ready to go again, I'll be around
Insert solipsism here

Return to “M&M Game Room”