Metamoon OOC and Characters

This forum is the place for Mutants & Masterminds Play-By-Post games. Please read the M&M Game Room rules before starting or joining a game. Enjoy!
cobalt-blue
Superhero
Superhero

Re: Metamoon OOC and Characters

Post by cobalt-blue » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:59 pm

Okay. First I apologize for my being out of the loop. It turned out that I had gone into total renal failure. I am now out of the hospital and seeing various doctors on an outpatient basis. I WILL post in the morning (It's currently 1:00 am locally.) and catch everybody up. Who knew that doctors didn't expect you to follow their directions and expected you to cheat. When I didn't cheat I ended up dehydrating myself from limited fluid intake and an erroneous massive prescription dose of diuretics.

Arkrite
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Arkrite » Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:59 am

*facepalm*
The doctors gave you instructions that would be bad for your health if you followed them because he thought you wouldn't listen to instructions?
Oh for the love fo pete... If you'll excuse me I think I need to go beat a doctor to death with a wiffle bat :~P

cobalt-blue
Superhero
Superhero

Post by cobalt-blue » Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:23 am

They lowballed the amount of liquid I was supposed to take in, thinking I would cheat and drink more. I didn't, and it exacerbated the dehydration.

cobalt-blue
Superhero
Superhero

Post by cobalt-blue » Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:52 pm

If nobody objects to the plan laid out by the end of Labor Day I'll go with it. Please ask for any more details between now and then. I'm wanting to move the story along, but don't want to "railroad" anybody.

Evolución
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Evolución » Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:08 pm

I'm pretty happy on how events are unfolding!

Hound
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Hound » Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:06 pm

I am sorry guys, I sailed this week, and I'll be sailing on and off a lot for the next little while, this thread is going really fast, at the moment, which is cool, but leaving me a bit in the dust. I will post asap and when ever I can, but if you have to, just npc me, or if you want I can bow out.
"Whats wrong? You came here expecting to fight a madman, and instead found a god!?"
My Characters

cobalt-blue
Superhero
Superhero

Post by cobalt-blue » Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:09 pm

Just post when you can. I can assume you are watching from the shadows. That will allow you to post as you are able. And... Anchors aweigh, mate. Fair seas and following winds.

cobalt-blue
Superhero
Superhero

Post by cobalt-blue » Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:09 am

Okay, just letting you know that I'm going into the hospital tomorrow morning to have an Implantable Cardiac Defibrillator installed. I may be in a position to post tomorrow night, maybe not. I'll catch up as far as I can today.

Bladewind
Overlord
Overlord

Post by Bladewind » Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:07 am

cobalt-blue wrote: I can assume you are watching from the shadows.
Pun intended ? :mrgreen:

Evolución
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Evolución » Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:29 pm

cobalt-blue wrote:Okay, just letting you know that I'm going into the hospital tomorrow morning to have an Implantable Cardiac Defibrillator installed. I may be in a position to post tomorrow night, maybe not. I'll catch up as far as I can today.
Good luck with that! Seems handy!

Hound
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Hound » Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:13 pm

I feel like garbage, but I am going to have to bow out. I've received my updated sailing scheduled. It's very depressing but I am going to have to limit myself.

I had thought I was going on course this month, which would take 2 years, but I've been bumped from the course as someone with more seniority took the spot. This is very depressing. So now I need to sail a lot and the net is slow, so I have to limit myself to only 2 or 3 games. I am sorry.

I hope you all have a good game. Take care.
"Whats wrong? You came here expecting to fight a madman, and instead found a god!?"
My Characters

cobalt-blue
Superhero
Superhero

Post by cobalt-blue » Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:19 pm

I understand. Hope your schedule gets better soon.