Interworld [IC] {Closed}

This forum is the place for Mutants & Masterminds Play-By-Post games. Please read the M&M Game Room rules before starting or joining a game. Enjoy!
ursinethemadbear
Zealot
Zealot

Captain Jericho Terrence Victory

Postby ursinethemadbear » Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:01 pm

HP: 2 LP: 3
Condition: Normal

Captain Victory will move to cover the door that seems to lead to a cafeteria, figuring that any response will come from that direction.
Life is what happens while I am busy gaming.
I use DCA, unless I state otherwise, all my posts are for DCA. I assume that 3ed is the same, but might be wrong in specific areas.

flynnarrel
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: Interworld [IC]

Postby flynnarrel » Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:48 pm

The savvy captain knows better than to be anywhere the stuck camera can see him but he trains his blaster on the door to the food preparation area.

Weyrd
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby Weyrd » Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:16 pm

Joei
HP: 1 Cond: Normal

"I believe that I can fit through this doorway," Joei tells the others. "However I will be forced to leave my equipment behind and will be out of contact temporarily. I still feel that this is the best option given our limited timeframe." With that Joei begins to ooze through a crack in the door frame. Soon the only thing left at the foot of the door is the communicator and sound dampeners he brought along.

flynnarrel
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby flynnarrel » Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:25 pm

GM
JOEI:
An eerie grayish-green light emanates from the light fixtures in the hallway beyond the security door and his atmospheric sensors detect a higher concentration of the nerve-dampening gas, now that he's been warned what to look for.

The hallway contains rows of individual cells; thicker doors than those of the hallways outside seal the rooms and through narrow security windows he can see prisoners, one to a cell. About a half dozen people, 3 men, 2 women, and one humanoid jellyfish-like thing, all in tattered clothing from various Hex Earths (accept the jelly-fish creature who has no clothing) are there looking spaced out and barely functional. Among them is the Hex warlock that you all saw captured. He seems slightly more coherent than the others and shrinks back from his door upon spying the nanobot liquid concoction clinging to the ceiling.

Others:
There seems to be a low rumble coming from something withing the walls. The animals start making weak chatterings, excited by something. It seems to come from the walls around the food-odored doors first and spread quickly into the halls where you are. One by one the animals quiet down in a wave spreading from the intersection.

Declare actions an give investigation rolls (DCs to be modified by declared actions).

Evolución
Paragon
Paragon

Herculio

Postby Evolución » Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:56 am

"Watch out, they are shooting tranquilizer gas!" Herculio says, immediatly tinkering with his helmet to seal off the gas.

Will spen a HP to stunt Immunity suffocation (gas) for the mystical armor.

flynnarrel
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby flynnarrel » Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:04 am

Nice. I'd say that will even give you another Fort save against the first Hindered/Impaired effect you are under.

ursinethemadbear
Zealot
Zealot

Captain Jericho Terrence Victory

Postby ursinethemadbear » Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:01 pm

"Damn it, they must have noticed the camera." Captain Victory cursed. "Herculio, what are the odds you have a big @$$ fan on that suit?"

The Captain retreated back slightly from the intersection and took a deep breath, hoping to resist the gas.
I use DCA, unless I state otherwise, all my posts are for DCA. I assume that 3ed is the same, but might be wrong in specific areas.

Evolución
Paragon
Paragon

Herculio

Postby Evolución » Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:52 pm

"Odds are bad Captain, but I think I can do something." Herculio says. He retrieves an ammunition from his main gun and begins tinkering with the magical components inside it. Quickly hooking the main power from the phylosopher stone inside the armor, he creates a puff of brilliant grey smoke that hits the advancing tranquilizer gas. Sparkles can be seen where the chemical reaction begins.

OOC: I'm power stunting Transform from Herculio's blast power. He will transform the tranquilizer into harmless oxygen. That was my last HP! My new save sucks: 8

flynnarrel
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby flynnarrel » Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:17 pm

flynnarrel wrote:Others:
There seems to be a low rumble coming from something withing the walls. The animals start making weak chatterings, excited by something. It seems to come from the walls around the food-odored doors first and spread quickly into the halls where you are. One by one the animals quiet down in a wave spreading from the intersection.

Declare actions an give investigation rolls (DCs to be modified by declared actions).

Investigation rolls?

ursinethemadbear
Zealot
Zealot

Captain Jerisho Terrence Victory

Postby ursinethemadbear » Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:27 pm

No real ideas for actions, here is my Investigation roll:
1d20+6=9

OOC wrote:Sorry for slower posting lately, I have just started a new job and it is eating up a lot of time.

flynnarrel
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby flynnarrel » Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:48 pm

Jericho isn't sure what is going on, but the knockout gas idea doesn't sound right.

flynnarrel
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby flynnarrel » Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:06 pm

Weyrd, what will JOEI do behind this closed security door?

Evolucion, I'm still waiting on an Investigation from Herculio. It will, perhaps, clarify the situation.

Evolución
Paragon
Paragon

Herculio

Postby Evolución » Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:37 am

Herculio takes a few moments to analyze the situation at hand. His analytical mind takes evidence and turns it into hypothesis at the speed of light.

Investigation: 23Sorry! Completely forgot.

flynnarrel
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby flynnarrel » Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:10 pm

There are a tense few moments.

Herculio is about to adjust his armor for air filtration when he notes the absence of gas.

Herculio notes the location of the rumbling sound and peeks in to the animal rooms. They seem to be happily munching away on a mush delivered from a tube dropping from the ceiling. The rumbling was this mush being pushed through tubes in the walls, the excitement then silence of the animals was them getting food delivered.

Keep your Hero Point.

flynnarrel
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby flynnarrel » Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:04 am

Evolucion, How does Herculio diffuse the situation?

Weyrd, what does JOEI do?

Everyone, I know we lost steam when Mark dropped off and I've not been doing well injecting Energy back in.... Should we call the game over?

Edit: A week or so of no responses was telling. Game has been closed.

Return to “M&M Game Room”