Young Injustice IC- Chapter 3 Setting Up Shop

This forum is the place for Mutants & Masterminds Play-By-Post games. Please read the M&M Game Room rules before starting or joining a game. Enjoy!
Horsenhero
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: Young Injustice IC- Chapter 3 Setting Up Shop

Postby Horsenhero » Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:52 pm

Captain Fear-

When you come to assault with your technology, I will raise a fog that will obscure the prison from view from the outside. This fight will be between you and the assassins alone.

I can transport almost instantly to anywhere on the island, but I may not leave it, so I will aid by opening doors and whatever else you may need.

Walking Dad
Luminary
Luminary

Re: Velocity

Postby Walking Dad » Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:33 pm

Velocity
Character Sheet - HP: 4 - Condition: normal

"Let's do it!" Velocity says having returned just in time to hear the final agreement.
English isn't my native language. Have patience, please.

WD's PbP characters (3e)
Martian Manhunter builds

Evolución
Paragon
Paragon

King of Spades

Postby Evolución » Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:26 am

"Yes, I am ready for this mission." Agrees King of Spades, crossing his arms around his chest.

Tattooedman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Tattooedman » Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:51 am

Undertow:
[Marius]
HP: 0

The Atlantean nodded in agreement with the King. "As am I. Let us see if Claw has finished with the repairs to our craft and is ready to taxi us as she'd offered earlier." He says to the rest of the group.

Before leaving he addresses the ghost. "Thank you for your aid in the coming conflict Captain, I look forward to speaking with you once we've secured your home." Marius then dispels the effects of the ritual and puts away the pieces of the summoning circle then makes his way for where Claw is working.
World of Freedom Setting 3E

"Your ignorance is not my burden."
-- Chiun

Horsenhero
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Horsenhero » Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:29 am

Captain Fear-

The ghost nodded in agreement with the heroes. I will raise the fog until sunrise. I will be waiting for you. Then as Marius and Sekhmet let the spell go, he faded from view.

The hangar-

When Undertow reaches the hangar, he finds Talon, sitting on a toolbox watching with rapt attention as the technopath works.

Heritage367
Hireling
Hireling

Postby Heritage367 » Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:13 pm

Deep Freeze
HP: 2
CND: Normal

Anna nodded in agreement as she grabbed her bag and followed the others back to the hanger; noticing Talon's fascinated expression, she grinned. "I know, it's amazing to watch her work, isn't it?" She shook her head. "Makes me insanely jealous, to be honest, but we all have out gifts."

She held her hand out, palm up, and an intricate sculpture of a snowflake formed, about as big across as a dinner plate; the cryokinetic turned it this way and that, studying it with some satisfaction, then tossed it gently up into the air, allowing it to smash into bits on the concrete floor. Staring down at it, she sighed. "I guess some things are just a bit more permanent than others." Her tone was slightly wistful, but not overly maudlin.

Stepping over to the Manta ship, Anna sharply rapped her knuckles on the hull. "Hey hey, Claw; are you decent in there?"

Coyotzin
Titan
Titan

Postby Coyotzin » Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:54 pm

The Muscle Claudette "Claw" Blanchard

Heritage367 wrote:"Hey hey, Claw; are you decent in there?"

I only work in my underwear when handling delicate electronics, and I'm not on that stage yet.

The voice came from the manta sub's speaker systems with minimal distortion.

Oh, and Elsa, don't forget to strap those prototypes to the people's limbs before they do any fighting. We need those metrics before we can push development to the next stage.

Claw often changed Anna's name after having watched the latest Disney animated film.

Ah! And will you be needing a lift or not? If you do I won't start any overly complex fix that will become worst if I interrupt it.

OOC: A respite from the Internet-less days during a move to a new home! Thank you, Starbucks for your complimentary WiFi...

Tattooedman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Tattooedman » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:18 am

Undertow:
[Marius]

"Yes, we have decided on our course of attack and the time has come to act upon it." The Atlantean glaced over at Anna. "So it might be a good idea for you to start attaching those devices we are to be testing."

-- Chiun

Horsenhero
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Horsenhero » Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:53 pm

In the Distance-

From the clinic perch, high on the mountainside east of Coast City, the heroes can see down into the bay. Even under the wan starlight, the billowing cloud of fog eclipsing the island from view can be seen.

Tattooedman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Tattooedman » Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:56 am

Undertow:
[Marius]

The Atlantean smiled as he took in the sight of the rolling fog that surrounded the island. "It seems the Captain is ready, we should be going soon lest our targets become suspicious."

-- Chiun

Heritage367
Hireling
Hireling

Postby Heritage367 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:13 am

Deep Freeze
HP: 2
CND: Normal

Coyotzin wrote:Oh, and Elsa, don't forget to strap those prototypes to the people's limbs before they do any fighting. We need those metrics before we can push development to the next stage.

The cryokinetic sighed and rolled her eyes. "Gee, that's still funny, Claw; why don't you do me a favor and 'Let It Go'?"

Coyotzin wrote:Ah! And will you be needing a lift or not? If you do I won't start any overly complex fix that will become worst if I interrupt it.

The petite blonde looked to the others as she began unpacking her associate's prototypes. "Uh, that's a good question; do we still want to fly in?"

Tattooedman wrote:"It seems the Captain is ready, we should be going soon lest our targets become suspicious."

Anna nodded as she began carefully strapping the test armatures onto the arms and legs of the team. "Agreed." She indicated her shoulder bag with a jerk of her head, set to the side while she worked. "I've got my gear in there, including a lightweight harness I put together from spare straps and seat belts from the Manta sub; should make it easier for you to haul me along, Marius." She finished with Sekhmet, and then moved on to Warchild. "Once we're get inside the base, I'll flip the release and separate, leaving me free to activate the Scrambler."
Last edited by Heritage367 on Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Horsenhero
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Horsenhero » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:04 am

Assault on Albatross island-

With the majority of the repair work finished over the last couple hours, Claudette takes the helm of the Manta Sub, the position that Deep Freeze would take under normal circumstances. Swooping in low over the city, the pitch black sub slices into the water, approaching the abandoned prison from below the water. Once past the edge of the fog bank, Claudette surfaces momentarily to allow Sekhmet, Warchild and Velocity to make their direct assault. Diving again, she waits for Undertow, King of Spades and Deep Freeze to enter the diving compartment. When they're in, she floods the compartment and opens the aperture into the sea. marius rockets through the water toward the submerged docks, towing his two compatriots, arriving in mere moments.

And...everyone feel free to give me an "arrived on the island" post, then we'll start worrying about initiative and enemies and whatnot.

Evolución
Paragon
Paragon

King of Spades

Postby Evolución » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:38 am

The King allows himself to be carried through the water by Marius. Once he is deposited over solid substrate he doesn't even attempt to dry his clothes. "My Gratitude Undertow, shall we begin?"

EPIC
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: Young Injustice IC- Chapter 1 Beware the Homicide Squad

Postby EPIC » Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:19 pm

Warchild(Lisandra Drakos)
(HP: 4)

Warchild exits the vehicle glowing, her defenses primed and mentally ready to kick some tail, though she seemed rather over-conscious of the 'additions' to her limbs that were Claw's prototypes, much like a dog wearing a cone and trying to figure the damn thing out, they felt awkward to her. They didn't impede her as promised, but she was too keenly aware of them and they kept drawing her attention.

Looking sufficiently annoyed, Lisandra turns to Sekhmet and Velocity. "Alright, let's 'knock'"

Bladewind
Overlord
Overlord

Re: Young Injustice IC- Chapter 2 Cosmic Futbol! Goooaaalll!

Postby Bladewind » Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:55 am

Sekhmet - Theodora "Thea" Adam
HP 3
Cond Normal

As the hatch opens, Sekhmet steps forward and lets the wind whip her hair waiting joining Warchild and Veolicty. She steps off and allows herself to fall away from the vehicle before taking control of gravity and following Warchild towards there objective.

Also aware of the devices, but doing her best to ignore them, Black Adam`s daughter marvelled and revelled in the air stining her face and the flecks of salt water splashing her as she kept low relative to the bay.

Return to “M&M Game Room”