DCA/3e Young Injustice OOC (Full)-

This forum is the place for Mutants & Masterminds Play-By-Post games. Please read the M&M Game Room rules before starting or joining a game. Enjoy!
Horsenhero
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: DCA/3e Young Injustice OOC (Full)-

Postby Horsenhero » Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:41 pm

Okay, as an FYI, it appears as if the site admin is closing in rapidly on the time when he'll be locking these threads into a read only archive. That being the case, I'm looking at having the new game threads and the Injustice Games build thread restarted in the new roninarmy forum by sometime tonight. Tomorrow at the latest.

Heritage367
Hireling
Hireling

Postby Heritage367 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:45 pm

I have created my new profile, but it doesn't seem I can post yet, or else there is just a long delay in posts showing up.

The_Watchman
Mastermind
Mastermind

Postby The_Watchman » Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:56 pm

I've withdrawn Mistletoe. I'm just not feeling it for some reason. I'm working on a different magic user or maybe a technological construct I think.
"This is all your fault! You shouldn't have taken that cat! You don't teleport into strange metal places and steal pets!"
Builds

Horsenhero
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Horsenhero » Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:24 pm

Heritage367 wrote:I have created my new profile, but it doesn't seem I can post yet, or else there is just a long delay in posts showing up.

Some people have had issues, but the only advice I can give you is to contact SassyRonin, or at least inform him through the discussion thread on this board that you're having issues. I was fortunate enough not to experience any difficulties, but, that smooth transition has also left me ill-equipped to offer any substantive advice beyond...let the admin know.

Bladewind
Overlord
Overlord

Postby Bladewind » Thu May 01, 2014 9:51 am

In terms of issues, the few I had resolved after twenty four hours without any direct action on my part.

Horsenhero
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Horsenhero » Sun May 04, 2014 10:50 pm

Ack! I'm so sorry. I wanted to be started on the new forum by now, but as luck would have it, one of my Aunts had a fatal stroke and I've been dealing with family business. I am working on getting back into the swing of things on the ATT (over at roninarmy), but it may take another day or two.

Bladewind
Overlord
Overlord

Postby Bladewind » Mon May 05, 2014 6:24 am

Really ? You`re actually apologizing for that ?

Take care of what`s important, we'll still be here to bring the pain to the Talons when you`re ready.

Return to “M&M Game Room”