Crinoverse: Young Avengers IC: Bastards/Shock

This forum is the place for Mutants & Masterminds Play-By-Post games. Please read the M&M Game Room rules before starting or joining a game. Enjoy!
EnigmaticOne
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: Crinoverse: Young Avengers IC: Multiversal Mayhem

Post by EnigmaticOne »

Super Logar
HP: 1
COND: Unharmed

Gavin got an unfortunate sense that yes, Kamala Khan was upset. But he acted like he heard nothing. "Ok. Please let us know next time, would ya?"
Impeach the peach!

SilvercatMoonpaw
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: Crinoverse: Young Avengers IC: Bastards/Shock

Post by SilvercatMoonpaw »

Insekt and Skeleton Key
HP: 1; LP: 1

"Should we investigate with him, My Queen, or stick to stealth?"

"Eh, getting blamed for doing something to Perdue's place does not seem like a bad thing."

"As you wish, My Queen."

Insekt *poof*s into the kitchen.

SK stares at the merpeople. "I'm guessing since you're in the kitchen you're not the typical kind of thieves."

stavaros-the-arcane
Mastermind
Mastermind

Post by stavaros-the-arcane »

Kreuzritter wrote:Durga stops, blinks

"Beyn," She says, only missing a beat. "This is Myung, my new nat friend I'd told you about. Myung, this is my friend and classmate, Beyn Tryggvassen, Gentlekrogan Adventurer. as for our order, one Double buffalo chicken sandwich, one Garden salad meal, one back-bacon buster burger, 2 number 5 combos, 1 number one combo, 5 cheeseburgers, 3 Colossal cheeseburgers..."

she pauses to take a breath, then steps aside for Beyn to make his order, subtly shaking her head to not bring up what Myung's doing in Freedom when she's attending school in Emerald City on the opposite coast
untrained deception (innuendo) check: 1d20+1=14
Glob please, Durga silently prays, not again. please don't make her like melody...
"... a colossal bacon apocalypse special with Poutine, two ribwiches, and a Fish fillet sandwich. Oh and a Diet Ice Tea. Thank you."

After finishing the order Beyn turns to Myung and tips his hat to her, "A pleasure to make your acquaintance Myung."

kenseido
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by kenseido »

Yamainu

Kaito looks at the three in the kitchen and stares for a second.

"I wonder if they have a cat? Oh, look there's SK."

Ronai

"Woah, my friend. The point is to bring back food to the others, not indulge in gluttony. Now lets take our spoils and be away before the authorities arrive and some unpleasantness happens."

He turns to see Insekt and SK. "Oh, hi. Uhm, sorry about the mess. We are out of provisions, so please forgive our intrusion."

He then approaches Insekt and whispers, "I promise I will make restitution if you don't make a fuss or alert the authorities."
-----------------------------
Kenseido's Menagerie of Characters

SilvercatMoonpaw
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Insekt and Skeleton Key

"It is not my house."

"We're just investigating the guy who owns it and you made noise so we came in just in case.

"The guy who owns this house isn't nice: he doesn't like certain people. It's a good idea to get out of here soon."

Crinos
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Crinos »

Phrozen wrote:Foxfire

"The Queens of Pain I take it? We are here investigating the death of Madison Forever. My name is Foxfire, the one your friend is holding is Artemis." Jared offers a hand out. "Please there is no need for violence we just want to ask questions."
Persuasion:1d20+3=8. Well, here comes the pain.
"Yeah.... right." The Armadillo girl says. "Crush her."

The corpse woman is about to do just that, when a fifth voice speaks out.

"Hold up guys."

A very mundane woman in a business suit comes up. "Let the Avenger go girls, they're legit."

The corpse woman lets her go. "Sorry." She says sheepishly, "Kinda jumpy after what happened to Maddie."

"I am Veronica Haskill, The Queens of Pain's agent." Veronica extends a hand to shake.

Crinos
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Crinos »

EnigmaticOne wrote:Super Logar

Gavin got an unfortunate sense that yes, Kamala Khan was upset. But he acted like he heard nothing. "Ok. Please let us know next time, would ya?"
"Whatever." Susan says listlessly as she heads for the restaurant.

When you run into the others, Myun is packing all her food into a big duffel bag.

"It was nice meeting your friends." Myun says, "I gotta get going, my friends are probably hungry. And pissed."

"Yeah." Susan says, "Incidentally, this wasn't connected to what went down in Rome." She pulls out a phone and pulls up a website.

"A friend of mine retweeted this to me. Its a link to a livestream of the attack on the parade. It was advertised for about three days in advanced on the main villain websites."

Crinos
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Crinos »

SilvercatMoonpaw wrote:Insekt and Skeleton Key

"It is not my house."

"We're just investigating the guy who owns it and you made noise so we came in just in case.

"The guy who owns this house isn't nice: he doesn't like certain people. It's a good idea to get out of here soon."
The giant crab guy and the octo woman seem... frightened of SK.

"We know of the Gil man." The octopus woman says. "His men have taken some of our people before, and sacrificed them to his God. We steal from him to show we do not fear him."

Crinos
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Crinos »

*Meanwhile*

At the congregation, the last of Gil's flock have left, while Perdue is on the phone talking, Shock slinks out of the shadows and grabs him from behind, clasping a hand over his mouth.

"Shshshsh don't struggle." Shock says, as Perdue struggles and tries to scream, "You'll be with your God soon. Assuming he exists, which he most likely does not. And even if he does he probably despises you for all the evil you have done in his name."

Yeoman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Yeoman »

Crinos wrote:*Meanwhile*

At the congregation, the last of Gil's flock have left, while Perdue is on the phone talking, Shock slinks out of the shadows and grabs him from behind, clasping a hand over his mouth.

"Shshshsh don't struggle." Shock says, as Perdue struggles and tries to scream, "You'll be with your God soon. Assuming he exists, which he most likely does not. And even if he does he probably despises you for all the evil you have done in his name."

Seeing this, Dina emerges out from the body, pointing her gun at Shock. "Put him down."

kenseido
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by kenseido »

Ronai

Exactly right, not afraid. But timely exits are the cornerstone of any good operation."

He turns back to Insekt. "You're not going to try and stop us, right?"

Yamainu

Bored with the antics in the kitchen, Kaito decides to look around the rest of the house for something of interest.
-----------------------------
Kenseido's Menagerie of Characters

stavaros-the-arcane
Mastermind
Mastermind

Post by stavaros-the-arcane »

Crinos wrote:

When you run into the others, Myun is packing all her food into a big duffel bag.

"It was nice meeting your friends." Myun says, "I gotta get going, my friends are probably hungry. And pissed."

"Yeah." Susan says, "Incidentally, this wasn't connected to what went down in Rome." She pulls out a phone and pulls up a website.

"A friend of mine retweeted this to me. Its a link to a livestream of the attack on the parade. It was advertised for about three days in advanced on the main villain websites."
Beyn gives a polite wave farewell before taking the their lunch order into his arms. Leaving Durga unburdened to wish her friend goodbye.

At Susan's comment Beyn says, "Do we have someone assigned to check said villain websites? Because if we don't I really feel that we should. Also everyone grab your food."

Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Kreuzritter »

Crinos wrote:
EnigmaticOne wrote:Super Logar

ah, okay, I misread the earlier post so that I thought Myun was taking our orders than ordering for her allies, for some reason
"If they are," Durga says, helping Myun carry the bag out by getting the door for her, "then I am all too happy to take your place, and give them a lesson on ruining your day."

Durga watches the livestream, the pretentious, nihilistic airs of these Bastards of Evil

"Good riddance," She says after listening to Warhead's rant about how the just-averted massacre was to have been his crowning achievement of ultraviolence and mass death as performance art
Kreuz Control Promotions: over 2800 builds served, and counting...
Crinoverse: Contributions

Phrozen
Luminary
Luminary

Post by Phrozen »

Crinos wrote: "Yeah.... right." The Armadillo girl says. "Crush her."

The corpse woman is about to do just that, when a fifth voice speaks out.

"Hold up guys."

A very mundane woman in a business suit comes up. "Let the Avenger go girls, they're legit."

The corpse woman lets her go. "Sorry." She says sheepishly, "Kinda jumpy after what happened to Maddie."

"I am Veronica Haskill, The Queens of Pain's agent." Veronica extends a hand to shake.
Foxfire

"Understandable. Perhaps." Jared quickly shakes Veronica's hand before checking on Artemis. "Maddie's abilities made her almost immune to death but someone accomplished it. We are trying to find out who. Did Maddie have any enemies?"

SilvercatMoonpaw
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Insekt and Skeleton Key
Crinos wrote:"We know of the Gil man." The octopus woman says. "His men have taken some of our people before, and sacrificed them to his God. We steal from him to show we do not fear him."
"That is very Old Testament of him."
kenseido wrote:He turns back to Insekt. "You're not going to try and stop us, right?"
"My Queen has expressed displeasure with Gil Perdue. Therefore any action against him shall result in indifference."