Crinoverse:Young Avengers (OOC)

This forum is the place for Mutants & Masterminds Play-By-Post games. Please read the M&M Game Room rules before starting or joining a game. Enjoy!
SilvercatMoonpaw
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: Crinoverse:Young Avengers (OOC)

Post by SilvercatMoonpaw »

Phrozen wrote:Maybe a better theme song for SK?
I certainly like it.
Kreuzritter wrote:speaking of, did anybody else see and hear SK whenever Unikitty showed up? because I can totally see her (well, that rendition of unikitty) as SK's next base form
That's an idea. I even use that picture: SK's certainly about being more different than one photo can hold.

stavaros-the-arcane
Mastermind
Mastermind

Post by stavaros-the-arcane »

Kreuzritter wrote:speaking of, did anybody else see and hear SK whenever Unikitty showed up? because I can totally see her (well, that rendition of unikitty) as SK's next base form
I have made that mental comparison. I mean SKitty is less innocent than Unikitty but yes the resemblance is certainly there. Also Unikitty is adorable, both in Lego and non-Lego form.

Yeoman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Yeoman »

kenseido wrote:Of course, Dinah just inadvertently compared Jesus Christ to Darkseid. That soundbite alone is worth its weight in gold pressed latinum.
Nah, she compared his use of religion to a Darkseid cultist. Doesn't matter what he believes, he'd be a dick about it.

kenseido
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by kenseido »

I know what Dinah was doing, unfortunately, an extremist is going to very easily see it as comparing Jesus to Darkseid. The analogy would be lost on them. All they would hear is Dinah talking about Darkseid's cult in reference to Christianity. It doesn't matter what she intended or whom she was actually talking about; the extremist mind will skew things.

Anyway, it's up to Crinos whether they use that or not. Frankly, it's a direction I wouldn't want to take my games in.
-----------------------------
Kenseido's Menagerie of Characters

EnigmaticOne
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by EnigmaticOne »

Now that I'm home from college for the year, I can start posting today.
Impeach the peach!

Crinos
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Crinos »

kenseido wrote:I know what Dinah was doing, unfortunately, an extremist is going to very easily see it as comparing Jesus to Darkseid. The analogy would be lost on them. All they would hear is Dinah talking about Darkseid's cult in reference to Christianity. It doesn't matter what she intended or whom she was actually talking about; the extremist mind will skew things.

Anyway, it's up to Crinos whether they use that or not. Frankly, it's a direction I wouldn't want to take my games in.
I don't intend to. Perdue is here just to be a potential suspect and to be an unlikeable creep.

stavaros-the-arcane
Mastermind
Mastermind

Beyn's turn was after Gavin's, before Singularity and Mortar. You kind of skipped it. No big deal but figured I'd point it out.

Crinos
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Crinos »

stavaros-the-arcane wrote:Beyn's turn was after Gavin's, before Singularity and Mortar. You kind of skipped it. No big deal but figured I'd point it out.
Sorry, my bad. I think I misinterpereted the init order.

stavaros-the-arcane
Mastermind
Mastermind

Crinos wrote:
stavaros-the-arcane wrote:Beyn's turn was after Gavin's, before Singularity and Mortar. You kind of skipped it. No big deal but figured I'd point it out.
Sorry, my bad. I think I misinterpereted the init order.
Gave me an in character reason to hit Mortar with a car so its all right.

Arthur Eld
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Arthur Eld »

I have been looking for an excuse for Max to say that since the Malvan adventure, but it would really only work if he was with Susan. I almost had him drop it during the Mongul fight, but he didn't do anything quite cool enough to justify it. But I try to make crits seem a little special each time.

Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Kreuzritter »

so, you don't need durga to edit the scene to catch you three?
Kreuz Control Promotions: over 2800 builds served, and counting...
Crinoverse: Contributions

Arthur Eld
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Arthur Eld »

Nope, Youkomon can fly, after all.

Honestly I thought Susan could too, I'm a little unclear of her power set exactly.

Crinos
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Crinos »

Arthur Eld wrote:Nope, Youkomon can fly, after all.

Honestly I thought Susan could too, I'm a little unclear of her power set exactly.
Well she can fly as well, but I wanted to give you guys a chance to be cool guys.

Also, may I say I am very pleased with how this fight is going. It actually feels like I'm giving you guys a real challenge and not just a one sided curb stomp.

kenseido
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by kenseido »

I think we need to have Dinah hide on the body before giving it to Perdue's people. We can either collect incriminating evidence or clear him as a suspect.

Kaito isn't in a position, or state of mind, to suggest it.

The fact that he has a relative as a parishioner and was already ready for all of this makes him a prime candidate. Or someone who works for him taking his message to the extreme.
-----------------------------
Kenseido's Menagerie of Characters

SilvercatMoonpaw
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by SilvercatMoonpaw »

Once you get to know Susan nooooooothing weirds you out.