EPIC wrote:All you have is "Fleetness: Speed 5". Unity has actual super speed with double the ranks in Speed and 5 ranks in Quickness.
Let me rephrase: I thought I had superspeed.
Archive of the old official Mutants & Masterminds boards. See https://roninarmy.com/
Reminder: the innocent and insane can always see him. It takes him an effort to be observed otherwise.
All can assume that Jennings is making sufficient effort to be seen and heard. However, ignoring him is quite easy and doing so means you neither see nor hear him.
Yeah, I know, it`s a power every married man wishes he had.
In the interests of moving along the plot, I'm including the rather cryptic notes from Bladewind below. Hopefully, you can make more sense of them than I could.
"I'm not a ghost. Yet. I hope. I am likely very mistaken.
"Pieces. Fragments disjointed. Floating on water as the image resolves. The pictures develop in solution.
"The king stands tall but in the shadows lies a knife pointed at his back.
- Durocher is on the up and up, he seems to be coerced
"A burning cloud of death and mutation is near. The scent of *sniffsniffs* the life of cars?
- The gas station reference was a physical proximity and genuine fear of a big boom
"Stacked gifts, waiting for a last Christmas, all for a single very good boy.
- There is a pallet of crates in the loading area with addressed to an individual instead of a company.
"The bear, A woman's name but not a woman, eager to be released while the bulls stand still, hemmed in by the sheep.
- There is a truck in the parking lot that wants to leave. All others are on stand by, but one driver wants out. His truck is currently blocked (like all the others) by the evacuees.
- You can identify the fidgety driver. But he is not walking near a truck.
- Said driver is cursing in what might be Russian.
- The name tag/ badge at his waist is a woman's name.
"None of this makes sense. Why? Why do the pictures not come together and show a movie?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests