Star Wars: The Old Republic OOC and Rolecall recruiting 2-3

This forum is the place for Mutants & Masterminds Play-By-Post games. Please read the M&M Game Room rules before starting or joining a game. Enjoy!
kirinke
Cosmic Scion
Cosmic Scion
Location: Behind the mayo, to the left of the cheese, next to the mystery meat leftover from last week

Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic OOC and Rolecall recruiting

Postby kirinke » Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:19 am

we do have 130PP to play with now, right?

kenmadragon
Mastermind
Mastermind

Postby kenmadragon » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:35 am

Azdaon and Senya have 129PP. I'm not sure about Darius. Any new player/character is at 120PP.

Well, that is my understanding, at least.

Mark Reuter
Overlord
Overlord

Postby Mark Reuter » Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:03 pm

Yeah, if you'll have Darius back, I would be more than willing to play again.

wulfgar187
Bystander
Bystander

Postby wulfgar187 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:07 pm

I fixed my smuggler build except for complications...I'm open to suggestions if anyone has any.

kirinke
Cosmic Scion
Cosmic Scion
Location: Behind the mayo, to the left of the cheese, next to the mystery meat leftover from last week

Postby kirinke » Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:06 pm

Bounties, phobias, hatred/dislikes of 'insert critter here' are all good choices.

wulfgar187
Bystander
Bystander

Postby wulfgar187 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:10 pm

Well I know the obvious ones like Bounties, Hatred/Dislikes and such...I was mainly talking about any specific to the Old Republic. Since the only experience I have with the Old Republic is the old Star Wars D6 game and the KOTOR video games.

kirinke
Cosmic Scion
Cosmic Scion

Postby kirinke » Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:56 pm

Alright. I changed Senya's healing to healing, restorative, stabilize, force check required and used the remaining point to boost her skills.

catsi563
Cosmic Scion
Cosmic Scion

Postby catsi563 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:10 pm

kirinke wrote:Alright. I changed Senya's healing to healing, restorative, stabilize, force check required and used the remaining point to boost her skills.

No issues on my end with this
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

The Litterbox

http://www.fanfiction.net/~catsi563

kirinke
Cosmic Scion
Cosmic Scion

Postby kirinke » Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:31 pm

Yeah, I wanted something to show her newfound rough inner peace and shifting her healing power to force check required makes sense.

She's not going to turn into a 'farking navel gazer' anytime soon, but she's not angry or bitter anymore either. I'm still keeping the cranky, foul-mouthed, jaded sarcasm though, it's too much a part of her nature to simply toss aside. Plus it's fun. 8)

Satele "I sense the anger in you has lessened, since you returned from the dark nexus and your confrontation with Scorpia."

"You know as well as I do, a darkside nexus tends to throw your own.... shortcomings right back in your teeth in the most horrible way you can imagine." Senya snorted. "I realized that holding onto the past was letting the sith win without even lifting a saber or blaster." she looked out at the Tython sea contemplatively. "I didn't spend the better part of three decades fighting them, just to succumb that farking easily." she smiled lopsidedly. "I'd be doing my old master a disservice by that, don't you think?"

"Indeed." Satele noted dryly. "So what are your plans?"

"I'm going to finish this job. I've got a reputation to maintain and a insane sith to stop." Senya shot back as she walked away. "By the way, I'm still charging you triple!"

catsi563
Cosmic Scion
Cosmic Scion

Postby catsi563 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:30 pm

So lets see here

current list of submissions

Ksalisa mandalorian bounty hunter by Aerlwyn

GorrokplanBs Monster Trandoshan

Morco Jorca wulfgar187s smuggler

[urlhttp://www.atomicthinktank.com/viewtopic.php?p=1402783#p1402783]Nexxy[/url] Robertness Ex Imperial commando

and interest from Biophilia and Mark Reuter

Ill give another 24 hours for Biophilia to submit a fresh idea.

and then Ill make final selections

been a long weekend sorry for the delay dad wasn't feeling good left me a bit tired. :(
Last edited by catsi563 on Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

The Litterbox

robertness
Comrade
Comrade

Postby robertness » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:22 pm

Take your time, catsi. I read through the IC thread this weekend. You all are doing good work. Hope your dad's feeling better.

kenmadragon
Mastermind
Mastermind

Postby kenmadragon » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:16 pm

My sympathies catsi. Though I was kinda hoping we'd get someone who knew the political scene somewhat... Azdaon'll do in a pinch, but then again, not having a political person may just make this ending a lot more hilarious and gung ho (sort of like kick-in-the-door dungeons and dragons).

Political faux-pas' sigted captain! They're bearing down on us, the wind's in their sails! We can't outrun them! Load the cannons!

kirinke
Cosmic Scion
Cosmic Scion

Postby kirinke » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:29 pm

kenmadragon wrote:My sympathies catsi. Though I was kinda hoping we'd get someone who knew the political scene somewhat... Azdaon'll do in a pinch, but then again, not having a political person may just make this ending a lot more hilarious and gung ho (sort of like kick-in-the-door dungeons and dragons).

Political faux-pas' sigted captain! They're bearing down on us, the wind's in their sails! We can't outrun them! Load the cannons!

And prime the thermal detonators!

bi0philia
Heavyweight
Heavyweight

Postby bi0philia » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:52 pm

If I were to put forth a noble/dignitary type, is there any certain area that would make prime real-estate for his/her origins?

catsi563
Cosmic Scion
Cosmic Scion

Postby catsi563 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:05 pm

One word

Alderan

The Litterbox

Return to “M&M Game Room”