Star Wars: The Old Republic OOC and Rolecall recruiting 2-3

This forum is the place for Mutants & Masterminds Play-By-Post games. Please read the M&M Game Room rules before starting or joining a game. Enjoy!
kenmadragon
Mastermind
Mastermind

Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic OOC and Rolecall recruiting

Postby kenmadragon » Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:50 pm

I just went over there and checked. Looks pretty empty so far. If they've begun transferring stuff, they haven't done anything yet.

kirinke
Cosmic Scion
Cosmic Scion
Location: Behind the mayo, to the left of the cheese, next to the mystery meat leftover from last week

Postby kirinke » Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:07 pm

Ah. I see now. I got my stuff set up over there when it happens.

robertness
Comrade
Comrade

Postby robertness » Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:32 pm

Edited Nexxy per my PM with catsi. Mostly converting her equipment into removable devices which I agree makes for a better character to play. Extra points went into spiffing up the devices a little, getting a couple new advantages, and giving her some more skills.

I'll also try to start a builds thread on the new forum so I've got a place to post Nexxy and other characters I'm running or have submitted until we find out what the status is on transferring threads.

Edit: I edited the character sheet one more time to get rid of unwanted line breaks.

robertness
Comrade
Comrade

Postby robertness » Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:14 am

Until catsi gets an OOC thread set up on the new forum, I've got Nexxy posted to a thread in the new Roll Call. Background here and stats here.

catsi563
Cosmic Scion
Cosmic Scion

Postby catsi563 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:47 am

Im kind of waffling on that because ive read that a whole sale port is supposed to happen but at the same time this forums going to be locked.

Not quite certain whats going on

I do already know whats going to happen with nexy and its going to be fairly tricksy to quote Smeagol
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

The Litterbox

http://www.fanfiction.net/~catsi563

catsi563
Cosmic Scion
Cosmic Scion

Postby catsi563 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:22 pm

and The OOC thread is up

Lets get our new character reposted there ill start working on rebuilding the IC thread
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

The Litterbox

kirinke
Cosmic Scion
Cosmic Scion
Location: Behind the mayo, to the left of the cheese, next to the mystery meat leftover from last week

Postby kirinke » Thu May 01, 2014 4:55 am

Maybe just the last part of the IC thread with a recap (star wars style) on for the rest should do it.

catsi563
Cosmic Scion
Cosmic Scion

Postby catsi563 » Thu May 01, 2014 3:26 pm

Ill probably just star the IC thread with episode 3 and leave the rest to the archives since its all being ported over enmasse apapreantly

just need all characters posted and everyone to let me know theyre ready on the new forums in the OOC thread

The Litterbox

Mark Reuter
Overlord
Overlord

Postby Mark Reuter » Thu May 01, 2014 3:28 pm

Anyway, I posted my character over there. I changed my handle to BuckeyeFan. I didn't know that they were going to port everything over so I thought it was a clean slate to change my name.

Return to “M&M Game Room”