Crinoverse: Bay City Sentinels (OOC thread)

This forum is the place for Mutants & Masterminds Play-By-Post games. Please read the M&M Game Room rules before starting or joining a game. Enjoy!
EnigmaticOne
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: Crinoverse: Bay City Sentinels (OOC thread)

Postby EnigmaticOne » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:28 am

So are you going to roll against each team attack one at a time, or after we've all rolled our's?
Impeach the peach!

Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Kreuzritter » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:44 am

after you're done. this is pretty much a cutscene by this point
Kreuz Control Promotions: over 2800 builds served, and counting...
Crinoverse: Contributions

Yeoman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Yeoman » Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:10 pm

By the way, sorry if Star seems to resort to "Suicidal charge on my own" plans a lot. But, well, the group tends to fight things they can't possibly beat and which threaten all life on the planet quite a bit.

Arthur Eld
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Arthur Eld » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:17 pm

Man, as much as I wanted to be in this game, I do not envy you guys right now. Tellax is one mean mother hubbard.

SilvercatMoonpaw
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby SilvercatMoonpaw » Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:45 pm

Kreuzritter wrote:or y'know, there is the anti-tellax device mounted to Abracadaver's blimp, but, whatev's

Yeah, but no character ever does that because you have to show how totally scary the Big Bad is.

EnigmaticOne
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby EnigmaticOne » Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:49 pm

Sadly, I was going to have Cryo on this turn...

"This might be off-topic Tellax, but how good are you at digging holes? Besides the one you're already in."

Cryo settled back into a fully power stance. "It's over Tellax, and just to be clear, you'll see the proof in my giant icicle spear--"

Gasps arose from around the crowd. Cryo turned his head around a little and scowled.

"...attack, you perverts."

Cue attack.
Impeach the peach!

SilvercatMoonpaw
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby SilvercatMoonpaw » Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:10 pm

I'm going to wait until everyone else has had a chance to respond before posting Wild's reaction.

Yeoman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Yeoman » Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:46 am

Kreuzritter wrote:the two other divine figures you see are The Norn and Madoka Kaname, they'll make sure you don't kill us all."

And somewhere out there Megan and/or someone she's fighting is having a bad day.

I've been using the idea that, her powers being fueled by hope, and Madoka being an immense source of it, that her powers uncontrollable spike every time Madoka actually manifests. That's what caused Megan to get sidelined off panel during the end of Invasion, Madoka manifesting during the Tokyo chapter.

Edit: Also, Question, is that Rashid the gatekeeper? Or some other guy with a similar name?

Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Kreuzritter » Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:51 am

no, Madoka hasn't physicly manifested, she and norn are just watching from god-space. Wild can see and interact with them, nobody else can

as for Gatkeeper, he's the freedom City hero/dimensional nexus. he was in Avengers and the san Francisco adventure of New Warriors

EnigmaticOne
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby EnigmaticOne » Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:24 am

So... epilogues coming?
Impeach the peach!

Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Kreuzritter » Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:33 am

crap, I knew I was forgetting something. i'll get started on those right away, and everyone else, as usual, is invited to write their own personal ending. and, some inspirational music

silvercat, I think it's safe to guess that Wild is going to be retired as a character, yes?

SilvercatMoonpaw
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby SilvercatMoonpaw » Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:38 am

Kreuzritter wrote:silvercat, I think it's safe to guess that Wild is going to be retired as a character, yes?

You mean retired as a superhero? Because since this game was ending I was assuming most of these guys aren't going to be PCs any time soon, but there's no reason a Cosmic Eternal isn't an NPC.

Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Kreuzritter » Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:44 am

yes, retired as a superhero and as a pc from any crossover games like the Invasion. recurring goddess figure npc who needs pcs to act as her agents in events of cosmic importance, I have no problem. Now that Tellax has gone crazy-obsessed with earth, somebody has to take over his duties of a given world's superpowered protectors (seriously, the preservers would really appreciate it if somebody would get around to uplifting the Gadroon already) and spare them whatever fate befall Talbotha

EnigmaticOne
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby EnigmaticOne » Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:54 am

Question for Kreuz and Crinos: Might I write an epilogue where Cryo and Quantum have discovered the secret of Dell Rusk? Something to set them up for the on-the run deal. :D
Impeach the peach!

SilvercatMoonpaw
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby SilvercatMoonpaw » Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:05 pm

Kreuzritter wrote:yes, retired as a superhero and as a pc from any crossover games like the Invasion. recurring goddess figure npc who needs pcs to act as her agents in events of cosmic importance, I have no problem. Now that Tellax has gone crazy-obsessed with earth, somebody has to take over his duties of a given world's superpowered protectors (seriously, the preservers would really appreciate it if somebody would get around to uplifting the Gadroon already) and spare them whatever fate befall Talbotha

Well that will be fine. I just have one last scene to wrap up the rest of Wild's backstory which will end on a "And the Adventure Continues...." but not one that's intended to last indefinitely.

Return to “M&M Game Room”