Injustice Gang IC: Chapter 4- Bad Times

This forum is the place for Mutants & Masterminds Play-By-Post games. Please read the M&M Game Room rules before starting or joining a game. Enjoy!
Horsenhero
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: Injustice Gang IC: Chapter 4- Bad Times

Postby Horsenhero » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:03 am

Gloom, Sarvak & Atomic Skull III-

Shade stands up as Eddie stutters through his attempt at an explanation. With a lopsided grin, Richard Swift finishes dusting off his sleeves. "Yes, well we're all connected to something...aren't we? Listen, as baffling as this entire escapade has been, I have need of nothing so much as a hot soak, so...Eddie...if you are Eddie...the next time you're in Opal City drop in and maybe then you can illuminate me as to your motives."

With a jaunty, two fingered salute, Shade says; "Until then." And promptly vanishes.

Meanwhile Alice has walked back out into the main room, which catches the attention of the Enchantress behind the bar. "Welcome back." She says. "Everything went to plan I take it?"

Plan B
Mastermind
Mastermind

Postby Plan B » Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:57 am

Atomic Skull

"I guess?" Alice replied not sounding sure. "We like saved whatshisface, and slapped some manners into a creep. Weather that sticks or not, who knows. Erm how many crazy shadowguys are there, because one kinda kicked us out of the shadowlands, i mean it was like a drag anyways but you know?" Alice continued
    Insert witty comment here.

roguescribner
Paragon
Paragon

Re: Injustice Gang IC: Chapter 3-New Gods, Old Problems

Postby roguescribner » Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:53 pm

Sarvak
HP: 2
Condition: Fine

"That was brief," Sarvak remarked, half-heartedly waving goodbye to Eddie's father. He turned to the stammering man and asked, "You all right? That probably didn't play out the way it did in your head, huh?"
GM - Age of Heroes Chapter 2
Sarvak - The Injustice Gang

Coyotzin
Titan
Titan

Postby Coyotzin » Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:45 am

The Muscle Claudette "Claw" Blanchard
HP: 3 Cond: Not feeling the moment.

Claw was looking sideways at Carson when he had his mood swing. She did made a mental note to check him for signs of manic-depressive illness, but she said nothing for the moment. Truth is, she could go for dancing right now. It was a great way to vent stress that didn't involve property damage.

She fixed her hair and donned her goggles before climbing down the Gangway, hanging back a little to assess the situation and to avoid any unwitting show of affection with Andre.

"Can you guys handle Miss Grant while I try to track the tech?" She said as she joined the others. "Last thing I need is a camera on my face while I look for whatever it is that Flashman was talking about.

"Mr. Flashman." She greeted the con-man as she approached. "I do believe that you have nothing to do with an order put on our heads, and I really wish we could've kept things professional, and we still can."

She didn't say anything else until she was sure the reporter was not paying attention to them.

"You know you're screwed, but you have a chance to find out who did it." She spoke quietly. "If you cooperate and tell me where to find this device you spoke about that's linked to your brainwaves."

She shrugged at Magog.

"He's going to find out anyway after the proceeds." She said before the big, bad-tempered cape had a chance to cut her off, then turned back to Flashman. "I can find the device without your help, I just want to save both of us the time and effort."

OOC: Well, I did have to switch ISPs to solve my problem. My new Internetz is prettier than the last, too! But this way I can confidently say that I'm back for good :D

Shock
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Shock » Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:43 am

Putty
HP: 1

Putty shrugged at Claw's request. "Sure, what the hecK?" He shifted his form to a skinny blonde girl wearing what seemed to be a negative of what Cat Grant was wearing and followed Claw down the ramp. At the bottom, he skipped ahead to get in the reporter's face and spoke in a high, nasally voice. "Hey, you're Cat Grant right? Aren't you the one that did that exposé on where Power Girl buys her capes? I loved that."

Horsenhero
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Horsenhero » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:11 pm

Gloom, Sarvak & Atomic Skull III-

The Enchantress smiles at Alice's description of what happened and runs her towel over the polished wooden surface of the bar.

"Sounds great. So, if you can look in there and rouse my apprentice from her trance, I've actually got things to do that don't include shlepping drinks for poor tipping sorcerers and handsy demons."

Boomer, Lex Talionis, the Muscle & Putty-

When the perky blonde comes running up to Cat Grant, she casts a curious eye at the aircraft. "What is that thing, your own personal clown car? People go in...different people come out. It's enough to make a reporter curious, oh yes it is."

Before she can take her inquiry any farther, the armored transports of the Science Police roll up. Turpin climbs out of one, to fall in step slightly behind a lean woman with short, dark hair, wearing a leather trenchcoat over her body armor. The expression on her face is impassive, but severe.

This must be the new SP captain Turpin had said was replacing Maggie Sawyer.

Shadowbourne
Superhero
Superhero

Postby Shadowbourne » Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:36 am

Gloom

Eddie stood there for a few seconds, bafflement apparent across his face. Though he was young in the ways of the world, he was usually not that tongue tied. However, the prospect of acknowledgment from his father simply turned Eddie into a babbling idiot, "Bloody Freakin 'Ell...cocked that one up...Eddie whispers to himself as he looks back up at Sarvak, "I'm a bloomin idiot...what the 'ell is me problem?" With a heavy sigh, Eddie looks over to the bar, "C'mon mate...Alice is already at the bar...an I owes the two's of ya a pint."

Plan B
Mastermind
Mastermind

Postby Plan B » Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:06 am

Atomic Skull

"Okaaay" Alice replied heading off to find the bartender, waving to Eddie and Sarvak as they entered the room.

"Miss, errrm, Magic? Your moms getting grumpy and we're back" Alice said gently shaking the bartender to rouse her from her trance.
    Insert witty comment here.

Return to “M&M Game Room”