The League of Extraordinary Persons (IC)

This forum is the place for Mutants & Masterminds Play-By-Post games. Please read the M&M Game Room rules before starting or joining a game. Enjoy!
Hound
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: The League of Extraordinary Persons (IC)

Postby Hound » Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:12 pm

Windcharger

1d20+6=12

Booooo
"Whats wrong? You came here expecting to fight a madman, and instead found a god!?"
My Characters

Bladewind
Overlord
Overlord

Postby Bladewind » Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:03 pm

Lara Croft
Character Sheet
Condition: -1 (Dazed)
HP: 0

Buckaroo wrote:"Ms Croft, Ms Chun-Li, are you both alright? The plant is important but the children more so. We need to try to intercept them as quickly as possible." he communicates to the pair of women via the comlink.

"Absolutely." Lara backs away from the large mess of wires and metal before turning to sprint in the direction they agreed would be the most likely place to find the children.

roguescribner
Paragon
Paragon

Postby roguescribner » Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:54 pm

Chun-Li

You fire your gun at close range, shredding the end of the vine to pieces. The stump retracts forcibly into the container as you hear a voice bellow, "Ow! That smarts!"

You take the opportunity to run past the container and crawl up behind Lara on her motorcycle as she spins around and heads for the exit.

GM wrote:Vine resistance: 1d20+5=8

The vines are statted apart from the pod, so it's its own thing. Anyway, epic failure. Vine is toast.

Buckaroo and Jareth

You meet no resistance outside. The armed personnel are down and the unarmed are not getting involved.

Windcharger

Ralph's signal was hard to get a firm lock on. Your tracking systems triangulated his position to 6 miles southeast of Santa Maria along US Route 101. That places his last known position just prior to a fork in the highway: US 101 zigs westward while to the east lies San Marcos Pass Road. The truck with the children currently under fire by Terminators is on one of those roads.

GM wrote:Top speed travel times for the SUV and Lara's cycle: 10 minutes / Windcharger 3 minutes. That gets you to the last known location, there will still be some distance to cover to catch up.
GM - Age of Heroes Chapter 2
Sarvak - The Injustice Gang

whiteprofit
Titan
Titan

Postby whiteprofit » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:14 pm

Chun-Li
HP: 2

Chun-Li hated to leave the big plant problem un-trimmed, but her mission all along was about the children. They were priority one and she couldn't be wasting time hacking brush. On the back of Lara's bike she watched the horizon for any sign of their target, but the helmet she had put on for safety kept her from providing any help. She wasn't even aware they were catching up until Lara said something...
Probably won't help, but I'm going to roll a perception check just in case.
Perception (1d20+4 =6)
And then there's that... jeesh.
Family of Supers -Kit Andersen/ GravityBoy!

Hound
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Hound » Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:08 pm

Windcharger

As the large mechanical being locked onto the source of the transmission, he cursed in Cybertronian when he realized how far they were. He opened his comm-link once more "I'm got a fix, but I gotta move NOW if I want to catch up to them in time to do any good. Will you guys be fine on your own, or can you reach me soon?"
"Whats wrong? You came here expecting to fight a madman, and instead found a god!?"
My Characters

Return to “M&M Game Room”