Mutants & Masterminds
HQ    ABOUT M&M    SUPER-VISION    GIMMICK'S GADGETS    M&M SUPERLINK    ATOMIC THINK TANK    M&M SHOP
Saving the world, one d20 roll at a time

A World Forgotten: Darkest

This forum is the place for Mutants & Masterminds Play-By-Post games. Please read the M&M Game Room rules before starting or joining a game. Enjoy!

The Agent

Postby Evolución » Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:39 am

"Su, vile uor griends ar scouing, cnt uo take sis sing off fo a uail?" The man in chains asked, obviously referring to the gag.

Translation: So, while your friends are scouting, can't you take this thing off for a while?
Evolución
Paragon
Paragon

Re: A World Forgotten: Darkest

Postby kenmadragon » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:45 am

WYRD

Wyrd shot The Agent a dangerous look. He was worried about Shift and Mole, and was unsure of whether this...elephant...would prove dangerous to the convoy or give The Agent an opportunity to escape. Not till Shift and Mole get back with an all clear...I want to make sure the area is secure before I even consider you taking your walk... he said. He then thought for a bit, then focused his eyes on the gag, and removed the gag telekinetic ally, allowing the strip to fly to his hand. The Agent was still bound,but he could speak, at the very least.
kenmadragon
Mastermind
Mastermind

Postby bleachfreak247 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:10 pm

It's about noontime so the sun is high in the sky.
bleachfreak247
Disciple
Disciple

Agent

Postby Evolución » Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:21 pm

The agent left out a sigh of relief. "Finally! I was going nuts with that thing! It's even hard to breath! Thank you, Wyrd is it?" visibly more relaxed and animated, The Agent leans backwards, resting his back. "So your boys ain't reporting? I heard an elephant? Well I guess that virus doesn't discriminate species huh? Shouldn't be too bad, it ain't gonna eat them at least, if they manage to get out of its way they'll be fine."
Evolución
Paragon
Paragon

Postby bleachfreak247 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:02 pm

From behind Mole comes a sharp metallic click-clack and a womans voice

"By order of the Los Angeles militia, get out of the hole, both hands up. Do it now"
bleachfreak247
Disciple
Disciple

Postby ecar369 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:14 pm

Shift

"Sorry dude, I don't swing that way". He teleports back down to Mole, wielding his staff defensively.
"Even if you have a lot of hit points, a dagger through the eye is a dagger through the eye."
ecar369
Cohort
Cohort

Postby XeroKhan » Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:45 pm

Uh, A little help here, please. Mole said to Shift when he arrived. Mole then rose from the hole, hands up, and slowly turned around to see the woman.

Common Terms I will use:
>D#: Failure by (1-4) Degree
>EFN (Epic Fail Number): A Natural 1
>Nat 10: Taking a Natural 10 on a specific Skill
XeroKhan
Luminary
Luminary

Postby bleachfreak247 » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:54 am

The woman was roughly 5'2, with dark blonde hair tied back in a ponytail, a cute cheerleader sort of face and a slim athletic build that would have any man more than a little interested. She also wore light kevlar armour along with a series of gang tattoos with a black and skull bandanna with a big-ass shotgun.

"Don't move, Freaks" she spits at Mole and cocks the shotgun
bleachfreak247
Disciple
Disciple

Postby ecar369 » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:20 pm

Shift

Initiative: 1d20+8-2=9
"Even if you have a lot of hit points, a dagger through the eye is a dagger through the eye."
ecar369
Cohort
Cohort

Postby XeroKhan » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:53 pm

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3761106/

A 13... Well, that natural 3 maybe bad.

Common Terms I will use:
>D#: Failure by (1-4) Degree
>EFN (Epic Fail Number): A Natural 1
>Nat 10: Taking a Natural 10 on a specific Skill
XeroKhan
Luminary
Luminary

Postby bleachfreak247 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:17 am

Initiative: D20 + 1 = 5

Wow. She sucks xD
bleachfreak247
Disciple
Disciple

The Agent

Postby Evolución » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:32 am

The Agent takes a moment to study the guards. "What an unprofessional posture comrade. Straight that back! Arms firm at your weapons, eyes open! You'll be meatshields back in the glorious days of Mother Russia. What a disgrace. Who trained you? Perhaps "train" is a bit of an overstatement... " the man jokes. "I could make real soldiers out of you lot, not this... Improvised freak circus you've mounted. You've got potential comrade"
Evolución
Paragon
Paragon

Postby bleachfreak247 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:25 am

Ok, time to apply Chandlers Law

From outside the busses comes the sounds of gunfire, following procedure the survivors drop from behind the windows, crouching behind the armoured frame while the Law Corp uses their drop hatches to enter the bus swiftly, crouched and waiting for orders

Wyrd, sir! Under attack, multiple hostiles! Thinks Captain Norton, affectionally called Everest by the other Law Corp members for his short height and rake thing physique. Responce?
bleachfreak247
Disciple
Disciple

Postby kenmadragon » Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:07 am

WYRD

Wyrd swore internally, in his private thoughts. He wouldn't let his concerns be broadcast ed via his telepathic links. He thought quickly. Slowly, a plan began to form in his mind. He grabbed the radio.

Joker! Start the bus, and let's get this caravan on a move. Lead the civilian buses out of there.

Wyrd then switched to the telepathic links, and thought aloud, Everest! Lay down covering fire for the civilians as they get out of the danger zone. The last two buses will stay behind as we wait for Shift and Mole to get back! Try not to get anyone injured, and aim to incapacitate. Last thing we need is a bunch of hoods out for revenge after the civilians. Once Shift and Mole are back...we'll see what happens then. But first, get those civilians out of danger!

Wyrd silently wished that Shift and Mole were okay. The report about an elephant was the last he heard from them, and he was getting worried. They needed to get back quickly. He shouted mentally, Shift! Mole! Get back to the caravan! We are under attack!

Ah, Chandler's law. I was hoping it wouldn't have come into play so soon.
kenmadragon
Mastermind
Mastermind

Postby poodle » Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:26 pm

Fixxer
HP 1
CND:alert

Fixxer tells his 'friends' to incapacitate the attackers and take their weapons. Meanwhile he starts the bus and prepares to head out.
cry havoc and let slip the poodles of war
Uncle friendly
My builds
Zephyr
Fixxer
poodle
Luminary
Luminary

PreviousNext

Return to M&M Game Room