Archive of the old official Mutants & Masterminds boards. See http://roninarmy.com/
- I'm holding off for now as you mentioned still working on it.
- why are you so hard on yourself? It's a great concept !
Thanks! I think that Arcee will be fun to play. I'm also a perfectionist with real uncertainty.
- Trojan Horse... you do realize the fun you are handing me, right?
Hey, you get some fun too. I suspect that I'm open to this kind of 'torment', I might as well get some points for it.
- Do the abilities (Str et al) replace or enhance the wearer? Any that enhance should be taken as Enhanced Traits.
- The same holds true for Saves, (some) Skills and Advantages
- If you are going with this build, simply be aware/ advise me which traits enhance the wearer and which replace the wearer's traits.
I switched back and forth on this several times in the concept and design process and it probably shows. I suspect that nearly everything on the character sheet should have affects others, area effect, limited to pilot/passengers.
- The exception would be Will - it should have it's own and not be able to enhance it's "wearer"
- Teamwork might be "limited to with wearer" and that frees up another half point to do the same thing to Set Up
- No Equipment/ Sensors?
- If we can squeeze a point - On Universal Translator - Feature: Heads Up Display/ Audio Feed.
- For the Translator, perhaps also only Read/ Understand all languages would be more appropriate?
I hit a point last night where I went gaaaaah, where did all the points go? So many more things I wanted to do that I just didn't have the points for. I didn't get to play up sensors, weapons or some special qualities in movement (like driving up walls or more off road)
- Having said that, the motorcycle form would have more of it's own traits to my thinking.
You're right. I hit brain freeze and submitted what I had at the time. I'm running into some of the same problems as with Honesty, the character looks very similar to me mechanically in both forms except for the presence/lack of hands.
- Otherwise, great build.
Bladewind wrote:Build comments - in no particular order.
- Since Impervious is a half rank thing (or if you do the easier thing and take it at two points per rank and determine that it affects attacks at rank - tomatoe,tomahto) having 15 points in the power is a little odd.
- You can have the Benefit: Shield Agent free of cost - it won't impact the game passed the opening scene
- With your "Oops" complication, is her power always "at full?"
- Other than the two points I freed up for you, I see no other issues.
Plan B wrote:-The way i see it shes always superstrong, while perfectly capable of not tearing door handles off things, if shes distracted, or stress she's likly to react on instinct which won't account for her strenght.
Just hardware: Robots arn't people, robots are expendable. This may cause friction later down the line and make her look callous to her allies.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests