Mutants & Masterminds
HQ    ABOUT M&M    SUPER-VISION    GIMMICK'S GADGETS    M&M SUPERLINK    ATOMIC THINK TANK    M&M SHOP
Saving the world, one d20 roll at a time

Sunshine City School Days (IC)

This forum is the place for Mutants & Masterminds Play-By-Post games. Please read the M&M Game Room rules before starting or joining a game. Enjoy!

Re: Sunshine City School Days (IC)

Postby hazy » Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:55 am

Zee

RdMarquis wrote:You're a little...high strung, aren't you?"

Zee smiles nervously, "A little," she says, "I think it's just first day jitters. You know how you always imagine how your first day of school will go and your mind starts to make up some of the best and worst things that can possibly happen? I don't have to do that. I get to see little bits and pieces of it. Only not necessarily the real thing, just possibilities. Mostly it's really minor stuff like you wearing a different outfit or us hanging out and still chatting back in the room. One glimpse showed me wearing a coleslaw hat which makes absolutely no sense. I don't even like coleslaw."

RdMarquis wrote:Nightingale
"Is it just me, or was that a "Timmy fell down the well" kind of chirp?" Nightingale pokes a head out the window, staring after the bird.

Zee nods. "I think you are right. Was it trying to tell us about the ceiling or to try and follow it? I can give you a boost up if you want. I wonder if it was another student?"
hazy
Supporting Cast
Supporting Cast

Postby Mr.Sandman » Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:38 am

Reflex save from everyone in the cafeteria please

Food continues to fly everywhere, some landing dangerously close. Looking around you see it is mostly general chaos but one group of students has teamed up and are using their powers to great effect. A bit of coleslaw splatters on the seat next to Matter-Shifter, if someone had been sitting there it would be all in their hair.
Mr.Sandman
Superhero
Superhero

Postby Unkabear » Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:53 am

Kara

Ref = 10 Uh oh...
Unkabear
Hireling
Hireling

Postby ecar369 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:14 pm

Cutting Edge

Reflex: 1d20+4=10
"Even if you have a lot of hit points, a dagger through the eye is a dagger through the eye."
ecar369
Cohort
Cohort

Postby Mr.Sandman » Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:42 pm

Cafeteria
DC was 15

Kara gets hit with a flying burger while Jenna takes some pudding to the chest. A few tables over almost everyone gets hit with flying food but Bestiary somehow seems untouched.
Mr.Sandman
Superhero
Superhero

Postby RdMarquis » Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:23 am

Nightingale
HP 5

"Yeah, please." Julie makes an ungainly attempt at scrambling over the windowsill. "I'm not usually so good with athletic stuff." She looks outside, making sure the bird has not flown out of sight.
RdMarquis
Supporting Cast
Supporting Cast

Postby Cosmic Hunter » Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:50 am

Matter-Shifter
HP: 1
Condition:

Reflex:1d20+5=12
Cosmic Hunter
Groupie
Groupie

Postby Unkabear » Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:45 pm

Kara
HP:1

Kara didn't think, something hit Jenna in the chest, while she was attacked in the rear, she acted. As Kara drew a line in the cafeteria with her mind, her hair began to glow, starting at the roots and spreading quickly throughout the full length, Kara's hair turned a shade of bright purple. Once the line was drawn, she then "threw" everything away from her & Jenna.

As the purple faded from her hair not a moment later, here eyes began to widen as Kara began to realize what she had done...

Alright, I am playing a bit cinematic here, but I am using the TK power to throw food...and herhaps tables people back...at str 40...now the catch everything is outside of her normal use of powers (more than one object)& if I need to toss my hero point into it I am willing to do so. Perhaps power stunt an alternate power as create object wall of force & move object away from her) Though I want it to be known that this is not how I picture her using her powers for combat.

As well, I want it to be known that Jenna is NOT on the pushed side of that wall of force.
Unkabear
Hireling
Hireling

Postby ecar369 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:49 am

Cutting Edge

Toshi got hit a few times on his way out; some mashed potatoes on his arm, what appeared to be jello on his legs. But he still managed to keep his cool as he shuffled out of the cafeteria. He stopped to take a breath and recompose himself once he was in the hallway. "An interesting first day indeed. I fear I may never adapt to this strange strange world. But for now, I suppose I should simply find somewhere to take a bath..."
"Even if you have a lot of hit points, a dagger through the eye is a dagger through the eye."
ecar369
Cohort
Cohort

Postby Mr.Sandman » Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:18 pm

Nightingale/ Zee

The bird is hovering between the first and second floor windows, a bit less than halfway up. You hear a loud crash a ways down the hall.

Kara
You could powerstunt that as Tk with Burst, but then it would only be around rank 5 giving you effective STR 25, still rather impressive but not as strong as 40. You can spend an HP to remove the fatigue of power stunting or just let it ride, the rest is mostly roleplay anyway

Your mental defense is able to repel all of the food headed your way rather easily, leaving the two of you and your table completely untouched by what had not already hit you. To make things more interesting Jenna electrically charges a few larger pieces as the fly away, causing them to explode spectacularly.

Cutting Edge

You remember seeing a bathing facility connected to your room. As you head in that direction you hear a crash a little ways away.
Mr.Sandman
Superhero
Superhero

Postby SilvercatMoonpaw » Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:21 pm

Bestiary

Bestiary looks around at the mess that has been made of the cafeteria and smiles. "This is more like what I came here for."
SilvercatMoonpaw
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby ecar369 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:47 am

Cutting Edge

Toshi made his way awkwardly towards his room, quickly shuffling by any students in the halls with an embarrassed look on his face. At hearing the crash though, he quickly regained his composure, hands returning to the hilt of his swords as he moved towards the direction of the noise.

In case you want it to hear which way the noise is coming from-
Notice: 1d20+12=13
Well, I guess this is one of the better times to get a natural 1 anyway...
ecar369
Cohort
Cohort

Postby RdMarquis » Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:54 pm

Nightingale
HP 5

Could it communicate? Or understand English? Julie whistles and waves. Then she looks in the direction of the crash. "You want to check on that?" she asks Zee.
RdMarquis
Supporting Cast
Supporting Cast

Postby hazy » Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:49 pm

Zee

She nods. After a slight tweak in the way time works around her, Zee says, "You've got it." and she's gone down the hall in a blur. Only problem is that her words are sped up well past normal human comprehension.
hazy
Supporting Cast
Supporting Cast

PreviousNext

Return to M&M Game Room