Mutants & Masterminds
HQ    ABOUT M&M    SUPER-VISION    GIMMICK'S GADGETS    M&M SUPERLINK    ATOMIC THINK TANK    M&M SHOP
Saving the world, one d20 roll at a time

Sunshine City School Days (IC)

This forum is the place for Mutants & Masterminds Play-By-Post games. Please read the M&M Game Room rules before starting or joining a game. Enjoy!

Re: Sunshine City School Days (IC)

Postby ecar369 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:42 am

Cutting Edge

Toshi had already thought it over, and understood that his parents must have died thousands of years ago. He went over the idea in his head, "How long it's been since I spoke to my parents, or even anyone from my home. If this boy really can communicate with the dead, maybe..... But what are the odds that they're spirits just happen to linger here? And even if they do, it seems far too strange and far too personal of a request to ask a stranger."
"Er..no reason. Just curious.", Toshi quickly says before moving to the sushi area.

Notice: 1d20+12=30
"Even if you have a lot of hit points, a dagger through the eye is a dagger through the eye."
ecar369
Cohort
Cohort

Postby SilvercatMoonpaw » Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:58 am

Mr.Sandman wrote:Everybody can make that notice

Yeah, so: what's the result?

Or do you mean "can" as in "should"?
SilvercatMoonpaw
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby hazy » Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:52 am

Zee

RdMarquis wrote:Nightingale
"I guess I could buy a poster or..." The sentence dies on her lips when she sees Zee putting her things away. "Impressive."

Zee shrugs. "Not really. For me it seems to take just as long to get everything done but when I stop nothing much has happened anywhere else. So it's good for getting things taken care of during the commercial breaks." She looks at Julie, "Is it rude to ask what you can do?" She holds up her hand for a second and quickly adds, "No offense but if you turn into something let me know first. All these people turning into other... things is just kinda freaky to me." She covers her mouth with her hand and looks apologetic, "That's really not how I mean that. I'm not some sort of power bigot I swear! I mean it's cool if you can turn into something else but it's me.. uh my problem with it. I guess I've never really been exposed to this stuff much so I just get nervous around talking horse... um, people that can turn into horses or monsters or whatever. Please don't hate me."

"Uh, no. I thought you had the keys. Ugh, I hope this isn't some kind of "how bad do you want it?" type deal where we have to find the keys or pick the lock."

"Maybe we don't get to lock our doors? Or maybe we just go talk to the dorm director or something and they hand over the keys." Zee looks outside again, "We can find out on the way to explore." Zee heads out the door and starts to count items off on her fingers, "We need to find food, places to nap or goof off, what clubs they have, when the bus to the mall runs.." and on and on as she strolls down the hall.
hazy
Supporting Cast
Supporting Cast

Postby Mr.Sandman » Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:16 am

The Cafeteria

Off in a corner to your left a small crowd is gathering around 2 boys who look like they are about to get in an argument, of the physical kind. You notice another young boy sneaking towards them with 2 chunks of mashed potato floating over his shoulders.

The halls

You both see an odd bird, flying quickly near the ceiling.
Mr.Sandman
Superhero
Superhero

Postby hazy » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:53 am

Zee

"... and who knows what sort of sports clubs they'll have... Aww, the poor little thing!" exclaims Zee out of the middle of her chatter. If there are any windows that can open without a screen in the way she will try and get them opened. (Or if the screen is easily removable)
hazy
Supporting Cast
Supporting Cast

Postby SilvercatMoonpaw » Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:40 am

Bestiary
HP: 1
Mr.Sandman wrote:Off in a corner to your left a small crowd is gathering around 2 boys who look like they are about to get in an argument, of the physical kind.

The griffin in bestiary immediately notices the fight. "Should we stop those two? Or just let them work it out themselves?"
SilvercatMoonpaw
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Unkabear » Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:45 am

Kara

Kara watches to see what happens. Not just in the fight, though that would be good to know too, but also how the school reacts. Will there be a lockdown, will guards appear to stop it all, will the students be left to their own, or are they supposed to monitor themselves?

Though the other with the mashed potatoes leads Kara to believe that she is going to have to get used to a completely different set of rules.
Unkabear
Hireling
Hireling

Postby ecar369 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:52 am

Cutting Edge

Toshi looked curiously over at the brewing confrontation. He considered stepping in, but ultimately decided it wasn't really his place. These young men could settle things themselves, or at least a teacher would handle it. So he just ordered some traditional sushi and sat down at an empty table to savor the meal.
Last edited by ecar369 on Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Even if you have a lot of hit points, a dagger through the eye is a dagger through the eye."
ecar369
Cohort
Cohort

Postby Cosmic Hunter » Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:58 pm

Matter-Shifter
Condition: Calm for the moment

When Oliver finally received his plate of food he started to follow Shift towards a table. Silently listening to the banter between him and Bestiary. For some reason he felt blissfully unaware of everything else, until Beastiary asked if they should do anything about a few people in the back of the cafeteria. Oliver frowned for a second, clutching the sides of his food tray with increased vigor as he watched the sight unfold. He took a deep intake of breath, "I don't know... This could get bad quick. Than again it could just blow over in half a second. We should probably be ready for either."
Cosmic Hunter
Groupie
Groupie

Postby Mr.Sandman » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:11 am

Zee

The windows are easily opened but the bird continues to circle that one bit of ceiling and begins chirping insistently. After about a minute of this it flies off.

Cafeteria

The potatoes fly true right before the boys come to blows, startling them and those around them. Somewhere nearby somebody screams "Food Fight" and bits of lunch begin flying through the air in all directions.
Mr.Sandman
Superhero
Superhero

Postby RdMarquis » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:33 pm

Nightingale
HP: 5

"I'm a witch." The girl explains as she follows Zee down the hall. "I can magically exert control the probability of an event happening." Julie trails off when she is asked not to hate her roommate. "I won't. You're a little...high strung, aren't you?"

She raises an eyebrow. "Is it just me, or was that a "Timmy fell down the well" kind of chirp?" Nightingale pokes a head out the window, staring after the bird.
RdMarquis
Supporting Cast
Supporting Cast

Postby SilvercatMoonpaw » Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:27 pm

Bestiary

Bestiary just shrugs at this and sits down to eat her lunch as the chaos rages around her.
SilvercatMoonpaw
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Unkabear » Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:15 pm

Kara
Condition: Currently Clean

Kara looked to Jenna "Common occurrence here?" she says moving her head just enough to the right to miss a bit of Jello flying by her.

This was something that would have been met by militant force, not for the food fight, but for the group working together to create such chaos. Anyone could use this distraction to do anything. The one time that she remembered it happening a student was killed by another student. The repercussions were horrific, and the beatings were the least of it.
Unkabear
Hireling
Hireling

Postby ecar369 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:52 pm

Cutting Edge

Toshi nervously gripped the hilts of his swords and quickly stood up as the food began flying. After a bit, he realized there was apparently no real danger. Still, he wasn't really aware of how to react to this chaos, so he just slowly backed out of the cafeteria, still holding his blades cautiously.
ecar369
Cohort
Cohort

PreviousNext

Return to M&M Game Room