Mutants & Masterminds
HQ    ABOUT M&M    SUPER-VISION    GIMMICK'S GADGETS    M&M SUPERLINK    ATOMIC THINK TANK    M&M SHOP
Saving the world, one d20 roll at a time

Sunshine City School Days (IC)

This forum is the place for Mutants & Masterminds Play-By-Post games. Please read the M&M Game Room rules before starting or joining a game. Enjoy!

Moderators: The Mod Squad, The Justice League

Re: Sunshine City School Days (IC)

Postby ecar369 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:46 am

Cutting Edge

"So...", Toshi looked away, deep in thought, "you're able to speak to the spirits of the dead?"
"Even if you have a lot of hit points, a dagger through the eye is a dagger through the eye."
ecar369
Henchman
Henchman

Postby SilvercatMoonpaw » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:55 am

Bestiary
HP: 1
Mr.Sandman wrote:The cafeteria is huge and offering any food you can think of.

"Seems like an excessive variety."

Bestiary goes around to all the stations, loading up a tray with bowls and plates of food...........but nothing containing any kind of meat.
Mr.Sandman wrote:Nearby Matter-Shifter is standing with a young, very fidgety boy.

Bestiary sidles over to him. "Stuck you with a small herbivore, huh?"
SilvercatMoonpaw
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Mr.Sandman » Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:18 am

Matter Shifter

"With the trimmings? Ok" The server says before yelling back "Hey! Marty! We still got the trimmings from the chicken?" She turns back to you "You want that boiled, fried or baked?" Shift is visibly keeping himself from laughing "You really have got to watch what you say around these guys, some people will eat anything. I will have a baked chicken breast with steamed carrots and mashed potatoes please. See," he sticks his tongue out at Bestiary, "Not a herbivore. You seem to be though." Turning back to you he says "Friend off yours?"

Kara

The cafeteria is not far away and you see Matter Shifter and Bestiary already standing in line. You have never seen that much of a variety of food in your life.

Cutting Edge

"Only those that are close by and powerful of spirit to become ghosts and choose not to pass on. Do you need to eat?" The boy suddenly becomes much more solid "I don't but I find it enjoyable." He walks through the wall, sticks his head back in and says "want me to wait for you?"

Bestiary

Matter Shifter's roommate sticks his tongue out at you and says "See, not an herbivore, you seem to be though." Before turning back to him and asking "Friend of yours?" Pollen giggles next to you and orders "1 butterfly steak seared on a firefly's tail with spores and seeds please." She is handed a rather small plate and shrinks down to about as tall as your hand.
Mr.Sandman
Superhero
Superhero

Postby SilvercatMoonpaw » Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:33 am

Bestiary
Mr.Sandman wrote:"See, not an herbivore, you seem to be though."

"Small herbivore: any small prey item which has no or few defenses other than flight thus rendering them prone to twitchiness.

"And I am not a herbivore. I do not eat any animal I have not hunted and killed myself. Otherwise it tastes disgusting."
SilvercatMoonpaw
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby ecar369 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:14 pm

Cutting Edge

Toshi can feel his stomach growling forcefully at the mention of eating, a painful reminder of how little he's eaten since he ended up here. Drawback to being a drifter: it's hard to find either good or large quantities of food. "Food definitely sounds like a good idea. Please, let us walk together." As they walk, Toshi continues his queries, "So these spirits that linger, are you able to find......specific ones?"
"Even if you have a lot of hit points, a dagger through the eye is a dagger through the eye."
ecar369
Henchman
Henchman

Postby Unkabear » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:08 pm

Kara

Kara slid down the rows of food, eventually she put a veggie wrap on her tray, roasted onions & peppers, portabella mushrooms & avocado's. She chose a flavored electrolyte drink and followed Jenna to a table. "How long have you been here?"
Unkabear
Hireling
Hireling

Postby RdMarquis » Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:56 am

Julie Watson
HP 5

"Yes, you probably were. But I wouldn't say it was weird of you to think so. The concept of an animal becoming a person isn't an unknown one, nor are animals with powers." Julie smiles fondly. "I named myself for a birdlike creature of Russian folklore, actually. It was a story my...mother told me. I can't fly, though. I don't think Solovei could, either."

"As for our room...four walls, a comfortable bed, and functioning facilities. That's all I'm after." She'd spent much of her life with many amenities, and she knew she could do without them. Julie grimaces at her last comment. "And that is why I don't watch much TV."

"This one." The room had a window from which you could see the grounds, and looked clean and comfortable. What more could a superhero in training ask for?
RdMarquis
Supporting Cast
Supporting Cast

Postby hazy » Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:47 pm

Zee

Zee looks at the room in question. She walks in and inhales deeply. Just the smell of cleaner and dust. She drops her bag on a bed and nods. "Works for me," she says. "I don't exactly have anything to decorate with just yet. Maybe there's a bus we could catch to a mall or something sometime. Maybe hang up a sheet or something so it's not so... echoey?"

She opens a drawer by the bed she had chosen and there's suddenly a blur around Zee. With a few soft thunks and movement too fast to really follow her belongings are tucked away. As if it was nothing unusual for the girl she walks over to the window and looks out, "Want to wander around campus or do you want to take a minute and rest here? Did you see a set of keys for the room anywhere?"
hazy
Supporting Cast
Supporting Cast

Postby Cosmic Hunter » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:55 pm

Matter-Shifter
Condition: Worried about food.

Oliver grimaced and waved his hands in an almost scared manner. Apparently he was going to have to watch everything that he was going to say from now on. The only problem is he wasn't sure that was going to only relate to the cafeteria only. "She's a classmate of mine." He responded to shifters question and than quickly snapped back to the cafeteria workers. "Um, can I just have what he had instead?" He asked bringing a hand up to scratch at the back of his head.
Cosmic Hunter
Groupie
Groupie

Postby Mr.Sandman » Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:07 pm

Bestiary/ Matter-Shifter

"Ha, just yesterday you would have been saying something completely different. Come on, lets go find us a table." This last he says to Matter-Shifter but with a hook of invitation to the rest of you. Pollen looks to Bestiary to decide. When Matter-Shifter decides against the Trimmings a rather green looking kid a few people back yells up "I'll take them."

Cutting Edge

"If they are nearby and described to me I can find them. Why?" The cafeteria is huge and offers more foods than you thought could possibly exist. At the head of the line Matter-Shifter and Bestiary have just finished grabbing food and you see Kara sitting at a small table with a girl you can presume to be her roommate.

Kara

"I started here two years ago when my powers manifested. It is a fun place." She lifts her ham sandwich and begins eating.

Notice Check please
Mr.Sandman
Superhero
Superhero

Postby Unkabear » Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:34 pm

Kara

Kara nodded, asking a question that she believed that she already knew the answer to, and steeling herself to the knife of an answer “What are your powers?”

Unkabear
Hireling
Hireling

Postby ecar369 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:17 pm

Cutting Edge

"What exactly do you mean by 'nearby'?" He looked at the server, "Um...do you have sushi? The real kind?"
ecar369
Henchman
Henchman

Postby SilvercatMoonpaw » Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:38 pm

Bestiary
Mr.Sandman wrote:"Ha, just yesterday you would have been saying something completely different. Come on, lets go find us a table." This last he says to Matter-Shifter but with a hook of invitation to the rest of you. Pollen looks to Bestiary to decide.

Bestiary goes right after Shifter. "What do you mean 'yesterday'? It's not something I can decide: if I have not killed the animal myself it doesn't matter what I'm trying to think."
SilvercatMoonpaw
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby RdMarquis » Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:57 pm

Nightingale
HP 5

"I guess I could buy a poster or..." The sentence dies on her lips when she sees Zee putting her things away. "Impressive." It took a minute or two for her to finish her own unpacking. "Let's do some exploring. We can sleep tonight. Something tells me it's going to be a big day."

"Uh, no. I thought you had the keys. Ugh, I hope this isn't some kind of "how bad do you want it?" type deal where we have to find the keys or pick the lock."
RdMarquis
Supporting Cast
Supporting Cast

Postby Mr.Sandman » Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:05 am

Everybody can make that notice

Kara
"I have control over electricity, pretty cool right? How about you?"

Cutting Edge
"Nearby as in actually near where I am. I can look around and see if I see them. Mostly they hang around places or people why?" The attendant points to a small area near the back.

Bestiary
"I meant about being twitchy, I don't argue religion or tradition with people, just not my way. My powers change monthly and I am still getting used to super speed so I am a bit twitchy, put it down to extra energy."
Mr.Sandman
Superhero
Superhero

PreviousNext

Return to M&M Game Room