Mutants & Masterminds
HQ    ABOUT M&M    SUPER-VISION    GIMMICK'S GADGETS    M&M SUPERLINK    ATOMIC THINK TANK    M&M SHOP
Saving the world, one d20 roll at a time

Crinoverse: The Miami Operation. Episode 2 (IC)

This forum is the place for Mutants & Masterminds Play-By-Post games. Please read the M&M Game Room rules before starting or joining a game. Enjoy!

Re: Crinoverse: The Miami Operation. Episode 1 (IC)

Postby Unkabear » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:39 pm

Cael
HP:1

Cael looked at the kid, now missing one leg & the contents of his bowels and shook his head. Keeping the Universes intact? Was Omega moving again?

Nothing here smelt right, and Cael was thinking of more than just Ataru. "Are you able to have the computer stop the robot army & bring up the home dimensions of your...harem?"
Unkabear
Hireling
Hireling

Postby marcoasalazarm » Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:47 pm

Kreuzritter wrote:"Howbout you get us in touch with your bosses then?" Atlantian asks, "we might be able to help them save the universes."

"I didn't found them. They found *me*.", says Moroboshi. "Never got an email address or anything from them-they just sent me whatever I needed the moment I thought about it."

Unkabear wrote:Cael

Cael looked at the kid, now missing one leg & the contents of his bowels and shook his head. Keeping the Universes intact? Was Omega moving again?

Nothing here smelt right, and Cael was thinking of more than just Ataru. "Are you able to have the computer stop the robot army & bring up the home dimensions of your...harem?"

Ataru groans (even with his leg fixed by Gildarts, itstill sore as hell) and says:

"Yeah, sure, I just need to access the termi-"

It is then that a few of the terminals surrounding the group explode in sparks and go dead.

"OK. Can't access from *here*, at least."
Bad guy looks at small pistol by PC. Bad guy makes pistol with fingers.
Bad guy-¿"Bang"?.
PC shakes head gravely.
PC (quiet voice)-"Boom".
PC pulls trigger.
Bad guy gets vaporized.
marcoasalazarm
Hero
Hero

Postby poodle » Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:47 pm

Uncle Friendly
HP 5?
CND: back again

OOC-hey guys. How's it going?
cry havoc and let slip the poodles of war
Uncle friendly
My builds
Zephyr
Fixxer
poodle
Luminary
Luminary

Postby marcoasalazarm » Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:17 pm

OOC: Seems to be there's some difficulties. Considering this is a Complication (unwanted side-effect from Gildarts' powers), I am going to give Gildarts a Hero Point.

IC:

"Are there any other computers nearby?", asks the Hunter to Ataru. Putting the knife near some... pretty sensitive... parts, the Hunter barks: "Well?"

"Yeah, there's another terminal next level over!", says Ataru.
Bad guy-¿"Bang"?.
PC shakes head gravely.
PC (quiet voice)-"Boom".
PC pulls trigger.
Bad guy gets vaporized.
marcoasalazarm
Hero
Hero

Postby speeddemon » Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:55 pm

Gildarts Clive

OOC: not wanting to argue against a hero point, but are the computers shorting out because I got to close to them with my destructive powers or is this due to Duck Dodgers bad luck with machines, in which case he gets the hero point. If it was my character, I'll use the hero point to get rid of fatigue. Hmm, though if it was my character, then I could just reverse the damage, which means I probably wouldn't get the hero point anyway.

IC:

"Alright, let's head over there" Gildarts says. He begins heading towards where Ataru pointed, dragging him along, just in case they need him to operate the computers and to make sure he doesn't try to slip away.
speeddemon
Champion
Champion

Postby marcoasalazarm » Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:11 am

OOC: No, on this particular instance, it wasn't Dodgers' fault.
Bad guy-¿"Bang"?.
PC shakes head gravely.
PC (quiet voice)-"Boom".
PC pulls trigger.
Bad guy gets vaporized.
marcoasalazarm
Hero
Hero

Postby marcoasalazarm » Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:41 am

Ataru is willingly (or unwillingly, it doesn't really matters) dragged by Gildarts.

'Next Level Over' is one level up. Which is nicely described by Ataru as he's dragged, and helpfully points at where an elevator is located.

Once the group enters and sets in, Dodgers is the one that presses the button to go up.

The entire keyboard promptly bursts into flame, circuitry crackling in such a way that it sounds like a techno version of 'Girl From Ipanema'.

(OOC: OK, now it's Dodgers' fault. Nostalgia gets a Hero Point for the complication).
Bad guy-¿"Bang"?.
PC shakes head gravely.
PC (quiet voice)-"Boom".
PC pulls trigger.
Bad guy gets vaporized.
marcoasalazarm
Hero
Hero

Postby SilvercatMoonpaw » Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:55 am

Crown
HP: 2

"Guess we do this the usual way." Takeko blast a hole in the elevator ceiling and starts climbing.
Climb: 1d20+2=15
Last edited by SilvercatMoonpaw on Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SilvercatMoonpaw
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Mr.Sandman » Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:00 pm

Nostalgia (Duck Dodgers)
HP 4

"Huh, thhats thstrange, its usually disco. There wouldn't happen to be stairs would there?" He asks looking rather sheepishly at everybody.
Mr.Sandman
Superhero
Superhero

Postby speeddemon » Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:57 pm

Gildarts Clive

OOC: so it was my fault. Well I'm no longer fatigued.

Gildarts knows that climbing up the elevator shaft while carrying Ataru isin't a good idea so he'll let him go for now and tell the others to "make sure he doesn't run off". Gildarts then climbs out of the hole Crown blasted through the elevator, and he turns on his destructive aura. He starts using it on the wall to create handholds and footholds as he climbs up.

Hopefully the ability to make handholds and footholds to climb will make this easier. I got 1d20+0=10 a 10? not to great a roll, but not horrible like my usually rolls this session. Hopefully the handholds will make a bit of a difference.
speeddemon
Champion
Champion

Postby Phrozen » Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:08 pm

Cyrano

"Look at the bright side. Since we are stuck here, we shouldn't have anymore robot problems for a little while." Cyrano crosses his arms under his cloak and looks down his mask at Ataru. "Can you tell me why your robots speak Spanish?"
Phrozen
Luminary
Luminary

Postby marcoasalazarm » Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:58 pm

speeddemon wrote:Gildarts Clive

OOC: so it was my fault. Well I'm no longer fatigued.

Gildarts knows that climbing up the elevator shaft while carrying Ataru isin't a good idea so he'll let him go for now and tell the others to "make sure he doesn't run off". Gildarts then climbs out of the hole Crown blasted through the elevator, and he turns on his destructive aura. He starts using it on the wall to create handholds and footholds as he climbs up.

Hopefully the ability to make handholds and footholds to climb will make this easier. I got 1d20+0=10 a 10? not to great a roll, but not horrible like my usually rolls this session. Hopefully the handholds will make a bit of a difference.

OOC: Gildarts making the handholds makes it easier for people to climb up the elevator shaft. At the current moment, there are no threats or other complications for climbing.

The Climb rolls are successful.

IC: Ataru shrivels a little at Cyrano's stare and says "It's my native language" in Spanish. "It was easier to set them for that."

The next level is about 100 feet up climbing.
Bad guy-¿"Bang"?.
PC shakes head gravely.
PC (quiet voice)-"Boom".
PC pulls trigger.
Bad guy gets vaporized.
marcoasalazarm
Hero
Hero

Postby Phrozen » Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:23 pm

Cyrano

"I see, perhaps it would be better if we spoke in your native tongue. None of the others are fluent that I know of." Cyrano said in Spanish and continues to carry on conversation in the language. "Since we have some privacy, lets have a proper introduction. You may call me Cyrano." Cyrano tipped his hat. "We are not here to kill you, we really do not know how we got here. Understandably we are upset that we were kidnapped. Now, could you please tell us where hear is?"

Phrozen
Luminary
Luminary

Postby marcoasalazarm » Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:44 pm

"It's a complex set between universes. It was meant to be an ark in case of dimensional menaces threatening to annihilate everything. Like that 'Omega' thing.", says Ataru. "But those aliens weren't concerned about the Omega. Or if they were, they weren't talking about it. They were worried about other guy."

Ataru looks around -there are sounds of battle in the distance, pretty nasty ones- and adds:

"Look, once I have the robots shut down I should be able to send those people back to their original 'verses. But I swear right now-I don't know how to contact those damn aliens. They came for me, I didn't went to them."
Bad guy-¿"Bang"?.
PC shakes head gravely.
PC (quiet voice)-"Boom".
PC pulls trigger.
Bad guy gets vaporized.
marcoasalazarm
Hero
Hero

Postby Unkabear » Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:26 am

Cael
CND: reassuring

"That is fine kid, don't worry about where they came from, they may not have even been the first to use this ship. But we need to shut those robots down." Cael getting tired of climbing opened a portal from his current platform up to the next one for all to travel through.
Unkabear
Hireling
Hireling

PreviousNext

Return to M&M Game Room