Mutants & Masterminds
HQ    ABOUT M&M    SUPER-VISION    GIMMICK'S GADGETS    M&M SUPERLINK    ATOMIC THINK TANK    M&M SHOP
Saving the world, one d20 roll at a time

Crinoverse: The Miami Operation. Episode 2 (IC)

This forum is the place for Mutants & Masterminds Play-By-Post games. Please read the M&M Game Room rules before starting or joining a game. Enjoy!

Re: Crinoverse: The Miami Operation. Episode 1 (IC)

Postby speeddemon » Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:58 pm

Gildarts Clive

Gildarts is very confused about computers, so confused in fact he doesn't even have the slightest clue as where to start being confused. He does however, know about maps, and when one appears on the screen he understands where they need to go. "This map is pretty helpful, are all computers like this? I think I'll be able to make a shortcut to the master" Gildarts says as he aims himself towards the most direct path towards the master as he can tell from the map. He then quickly activates his destructive aura and begins running as fast as he can, disintigrating all the walls in his way, and leaving a path for the others to follow.

OOC: his swift feat gives him speed rank 1 and he's going to run all-out towards the master.
Edit: Leeroy Jenkins!! and umm sorry about just charging ahead guys, but I thought it would be in character
Last edited by speeddemon on Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
speeddemon
Champion
Champion

Postby Phrozen » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:46 pm

Cyrano

"I think we should chase after our friend before he gets himself in serious trouble." Cyrano ran after the destructive wizard.
Phrozen
Luminary
Luminary

Postby Mr.Sandman » Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:45 pm

Nostalgia (Duck Dodgers)
Hp 3

"Actually this is one of my more combat capable forms. I think it may be of use Thoon. Besides, who needs some old car when you have 'Duck Dodgers in the 24 1/2 century!' On your side?" He says, climbing on to the offered hand.

Never watched it as it was a bit more my time. Most of the really old stuff I know has lasted until today, like Loony Toons and Scooby Doo, so I do not think I would be able to do it justice without some research. Duck Dodgers also has enough of an ego that he probably wont want to change out until the hour is done unless an emergency makes it necessary.
Mr.Sandman
Superhero
Superhero

Postby Walking Dad » Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:01 am

Hybrid
Character Sheet - HP: 2

Hybrid returns to his default shape, only a bit ore lean with an extra joint in the legs..

shapeshift to get ranks in speed and holding pace with Atlantitan.
English isn't my native language. Have patience, please.

WD's PbP characters (3e)
Martian Manhunter builds
Walking Dad
Luminary
Luminary

Postby Unkabear » Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:59 am

Cael
HP:1

Cael's shoulders slump every slightly as he climbs aboard the hand himself.
Unkabear
Hireling
Hireling

Postby Kreuzritter » Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:01 am

Atlantitan's grateful that Gildartz's trail of destruction grants him enough headroom as he carries cael and crown in his hand
Kreuz Control Promotions: over 2800 builds served, and counting...
Crinoverse: Contributions
Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby marcoasalazarm » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:07 pm

speeddemon wrote:Gildarts Clive

Gildarts is very confused about computers, so confused in fact he doesn't even have the slightest clue as where to start being confused. He does however, know about maps, and when one appears on the screen he understands where they need to go. "This map is pretty helpful, are all computers like this? I think I'll be able to make a shortcut to the master" Gildarts says as he aims himself towards the most direct path towards the master as he can tell from the map. He then quickly activates his destructive aura and begins running as fast as he can, disintigrating all the walls in his way, and leaving a path for the others to follow.

OOC: his swift feat gives him speed rank 1 and he's going to run all-out towards the master.
Edit: Leeroy Jenkins!! and umm sorry about just charging ahead guys, but I thought it would be in character

Gildarts charges through the complex in a way that resembles a cartoon-all that are missing are the holes with his shape. Dissolution of the walls weakens them enough that little effort is necessary for Atlantitian to widen them and follow-so the rest of the group does.

It takes about three or four minutes of this charging to reach the 'Master' room.

Which is loaded from top to bottom with similar computers, and electricity arching through the roofs and hitting antennas on some of the computers. There are also many monitors showing security footage all over the complex-footage that shows other aliens and heroes moving around, plus the mobilization of robots and prisoners.

There is a big chair, shaped in a way resembling a throne, in the middle of all this clutter, its back turned towards the team and with 'AM' embroidered on big maroon letters on said back.
Bad guy looks at small pistol by PC. Bad guy makes pistol with fingers.
Bad guy-¿"Bang"?.
PC shakes head gravely.
PC (quiet voice)-"Boom".
PC pulls trigger.
Bad guy gets vaporized.
marcoasalazarm
Hero
Hero

Postby speeddemon » Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:30 pm

Gildarts Clive

"Hey" Gildarts says, breathing a little more heavily from running all out, but still full of energy. He looks at the chair and says "AM or whoever you are you gotta stop stealing people! Why are you kidnapping them anyways? And the larger number of females too, is this some kind of sick game you're playing?!" Gildarts is pretty upset with this "master" and what he's been comanding, but he still wants to here what this being will say for themselves.

OOC: Gildarts has switched to his disintegration attack using all-out attack 5 if he or anyone else on the team gets attacked
speeddemon
Champion
Champion

Postby Mr.Sandman » Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:49 pm

Nostalgia (Duck Dodgers)
HP 1

Nostalgia climbs down from his oversized companion and points his ray gun at the chair, "Now listen here bub. Your coming with us, and your coming with us quietly, unleth you want to thee what a ray gun from the twenty forth thentury can do to ya. Underthtand?"
Mr.Sandman
Superhero
Superhero

Postby Kreuzritter » Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:15 am

Atlantitan sets the others down gently
Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby marcoasalazarm » Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:02 pm

The chair turns and the group sees.... well, 'the master'.

'The Master' doesn't really looks like an 'evil leader'-type. In reality he's pretty skinny, and... plain.

Something about his eyes, though... well, the spark of madness is there. And it is a big spark.

He notices the blaster Duck Dodgers is packing, not to mention that Gildarts' disintegration aura is currently somewhat visible. He calmly settles on the chair and looks at the group.

"Huh... you superhero-types sure are something.", says the young man. "You... do not appreciate the effort that it takes to create such an... extensive harem."

A slight chuckle. "They told me that you guys would come. Although, well... I decided that it was worth it." he grins like a madman. "The harem was worth it."
Bad guy looks at small pistol by PC. Bad guy makes pistol with fingers.
Bad guy-¿"Bang"?.
PC shakes head gravely.
PC (quiet voice)-"Boom".
PC pulls trigger.
Bad guy gets vaporized.
marcoasalazarm
Hero
Hero

Postby SilvercatMoonpaw » Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:06 pm

Crown
HP: 2

"Harem? HAREM?!"

In a unseeable burst of speed Takeko is right next to the boy in the chair.

"You mean to tell me you yanked me across the galaxy just so you could put together a girly fan-club?!"
Last edited by SilvercatMoonpaw on Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SilvercatMoonpaw
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Kreuzritter » Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:12 pm

"I think the bigger problem's that this loser has freinds who supplied him with all this," Atlantitan adds
Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Phrozen » Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:53 pm

Cyrano

Cyrano jogs up to the others. "A harem?" Cyrano shakes his head. "May I give you a bit of advice as one who has lived longer than you. It never works out in the end."

Cyrano draws his sword and buckler and slowly scrapes the edge of the rapier over the shield. "I strongly suggest that you stop this folly before your young life is irrevocably altered."

Phrozen
Luminary
Luminary

Postby speeddemon » Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:43 pm

Gildarts Clive

"Just who are you exactly and who supplied you with all the gear" Gildarts says while his aura makes a slight crater in the ground and small amounts of chunky updraft rises up as he "flexes" his magical muscules so to speak.

He doesn't actually have any ability that would allow for chunky updraft, but I figured I would put it in since it's cool and doesn't really affect anything
speeddemon
Champion
Champion

PreviousNext

Return to M&M Game Room