Mutants & Masterminds
HQ    ABOUT M&M    SUPER-VISION    GIMMICK'S GADGETS    M&M SUPERLINK    ATOMIC THINK TANK    M&M SHOP
Saving the world, one d20 roll at a time

Deadlands OOC

This forum is the place for Mutants & Masterminds Play-By-Post games. Please read the M&M Game Room rules before starting or joining a game. Enjoy!

Re: Deadlands OOC

Postby Bladewind » Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:26 pm

Um, Honesty:

Want to respond to the perching thing on my shoulder. Really, I do.
But... ominous spirit speech... kind of drawing attention...

And... I found a picture for you:

Bladewind
Overlord
Overlord

Postby kirinke » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:57 pm

Oooh. Found some pics for Honesty too:

kirinke
Cosmic Scion
Cosmic Scion

Location: Behind the mayo, to the left of the cheese, next to the mystery meat leftover from last week

Postby Bladewind » Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:03 pm

oops. Looks like I did it again... started something I didn't mean to. :lol:

I was contemplating my response to be a quick shift to Crinos (Morph is a free action !?) with a grab at Coyoteboy and back to human...
Bladewind
Overlord
Overlord

Postby sweetja713 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:26 pm

kirinke wrote:http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3750698/ 17 arcane lore to figure out that Garou means shifter... Figgure that's a win.

I figure that'd be about right for a pretty common term for the most common shifter. Probably be dc 20 to know what nuwisha means though. Course when the coyote's talking do you really care what it's called.
sweetja713
Daredevil
Daredevil

Postby Spectrum » Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:50 am

Honesty isn't necessarily very smart about things and his actions often lead to him tricking himself. Woe be the nature of the Trickster.

Lots of great pictures! I'm glad that I'm not going to have to dive into the muck of furry fandom, trying desperately to find something with a PG rating rather than way too many.. yeah, way too many. I think that kinke's middle picture is the most suitable.BTW, I keep forgetting to thank you for the hard work you put on the 2nd version of the coyote form- thank you!

As far as grabbing goes- good luck on that? Insubstantial (liquid) should make that a fun challenge.
Spectrum
Titan
Titan

Postby Bladewind » Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:59 am

Lol

You certainly have trickster balance going here! Given the lightness on the shoulder, its the primary reason she did not grab him.

Power stunting a portal gate to the umbra and leaving him there...

Theurge... not Ragabash.
Theurge... not Ragabash
Theurge... not Ragabash

:mrgreen:
Bladewind
Overlord
Overlord

Postby kirinke » Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:17 am

Spectrum wrote:Honesty isn't necessarily very smart about things and his actions often lead to him tricking himself. Woe be the nature of the Trickster.

Lots of great pictures! I'm glad that I'm not going to have to dive into the muck of furry fandom, trying desperately to find something with a PG rating rather than way too many.. yeah, way too many. I think that kinke's middle picture is the most suitable.BTW, I keep forgetting to thank you for the hard work you put on the 2nd version of the coyote form- thank you!

As far as grabbing goes- good luck on that? Insubstantial (liquid) should make that a fun challenge.

Lol. Most of the pics I get are from deviant art or conceptart. My personal fav is the first one with the coyote picking the pocket of the other coyote with chopsticks! I can so see Honesty doing that, as well as crowing about defeating the evil leaves with a stick!

Personally, I don't see Cassandra as being particularly prejudiced against anything other than really evil things or critters in cahoots with the wyrm. She has better things to worry about.

Like a warm bed, grub and a beer. Not necessarily in that order. :wink:
kirinke
Cosmic Scion
Cosmic Scion

Location: Behind the mayo, to the left of the cheese, next to the mystery meat leftover from last week

Postby Spectrum » Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:12 pm

kirinke wrote:Subject: Deadlands OOC

Found a concept picture for Honesty's human-form that might suit your fancy.

Ooooh, thank you for sending this pic! He's a real cutie! And he has the proper androgynous thing down too.

*peeks at pp* Now how far away am I from being able to take multiple human forms? Or can this be considered part of my variable on attractive 2?
Spectrum
Titan
Titan

Postby kirinke » Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:20 pm

Figgured you might like him. I didn't think that original pic of yours really fit the concept of a old western style coyote-kid (no-offense there). This one's better I be thinkin.
kirinke
Cosmic Scion
Cosmic Scion

Postby Spectrum » Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:36 am

You bring up a good point that I've been trying to leave undefined ;)

Honesty can pass as a very pretty boy or a rather handsome lady. He's never going to be a big tough manly man or have an hour glass figure but there's a whole range in between.

As far as racial makeup goes, I've always picture him as fairly generically Amerindian with maybe a leaning towards whatever tribes are local to the game. I guess that I've never really thought of him as caucasian until that picture.

Sweetja, what were you thinking about the limitations on the limitations of his attractiveness?
Spectrum
Titan
Titan

Postby sweetja713 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:08 am

He can appear masculine and feminine depending on clothing etc. Some tribes even had a third gender. He's not going to be able to shift between appearances other than coyote/man form. The variable just makes it so more people find Honesty attractive.
sweetja713
Daredevil
Daredevil

Postby timothy » Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:25 pm

Sadly, I am going to have to leave for a while due to family issues.

Very, very sorry.
Here comes the Dog!
Stong and brave!
Here comes the Dog!
The day he will save!
timothy
Zealot
Zealot

Postby Bladewind » Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:35 am

Take care of yourself Tim.
Bladewind
Overlord
Overlord

Postby kirinke » Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:05 am

Sorry Tim...
kirinke
Cosmic Scion
Cosmic Scion

Postby sweetja713 » Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:20 pm

Best of luck Tim, hopefully we'll still be going when you come back and you can hop right in.
sweetja713
Daredevil
Daredevil

PreviousNext

Return to M&M Game Room