Mutants & Masterminds
HQ    ABOUT M&M    SUPER-VISION    GIMMICK'S GADGETS    M&M SUPERLINK    ATOMIC THINK TANK    M&M SHOP
Saving the world, one d20 roll at a time

Emerald City Watchmen OOC [Closed]

This forum is the place for Mutants & Masterminds Play-By-Post games. Please read the M&M Game Room rules before starting or joining a game. Enjoy!

Moderators: The Mod Squad, The Justice League

Re: Emerald City Watchmen OOC [Closed]

Postby Ysariel » Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:15 pm

attack: 1d20+9=11, DC 19 Fort vs. Dazed/Stunned/Incapacitated if somehow that hits
[/quote]

Don't forget you have +5 from Skylark's inspire, although a 16 probably misses as well. :(
Ysariel
Paragon
Paragon

Postby SilvercatMoonpaw » Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:51 pm

Can someone tell me where everyone is in the scene?

And where are we in the Initiative order?
SilvercatMoonpaw
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Herosyndrome » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:12 pm

Yeah,

I suppose that could be more clear. I'll have to update the thread with more tactical information.

The way I figured it, your all on the same strip of mall. Rough-Hide and Seventh-Inning are near the cross street leading down the street, fighting off Lord Etheric and finishing off Death Magnetic. A little ways further down the same street, near the remains of a collapsed building is Skylark and Unstoppable and Octo-Man, and behind that and across the next cross-street are the civilians in trouble.

I'm not sure where Mid-Summer is, but I believe he might still be on the roof, on the side of the street just above Rough-Hide and Seventh. I'll try to post a prettier version of this information in the thread.

(I've noticed when I write I'm not really good with spatial information; It might have something to do with growing up with really, really bad vision but I tend to leave out that sort of detail, I apologize, I will have to work on it.)
My Blog: Geek Intellectualist -- http://geekintellectualist.wordpress.com/
Herosyndrome
Cohort
Cohort

Postby SilvercatMoonpaw » Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:34 am

That's not the kind of information I meant.

It's been 10 days: I've forgotten what's going on in the battle, what everyone just did, etc.

Also don't forget my question about Initiative.
SilvercatMoonpaw
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby SilvercatMoonpaw » Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:15 am

Upon further reflection I can no longer continue with this game: I have lost the character and the story. And I have no interest in trying to recover it.
SilvercatMoonpaw
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Ysariel » Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:57 pm

I think that does still leave me, Mark Reuter, Walking Dad and Phantom Mouse. Actually... as long as the GM's still interested, I wouldn't mind continuing this alone. :) Slow posts are okay.

Hang in there, Herosyndrome. I know life's tough right now.
Ysariel
Paragon
Paragon

Postby Phantom Mouse » Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:45 pm

I'm still here, Midsummer's too fun to not play!
Phantom Mouse
Groupie
Groupie

Postby Walking Dad » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:51 pm

Still here and still interested!
English isn't my native language. Have patience, please.

WD's PbP characters (3e)
Martian Manhunter builds
Walking Dad
Luminary
Luminary

Postby Herosyndrome » Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:53 am

Dear God. It's been way longer than I thought.

Guess time flies when life is blowing up in your face. So, yeah, I lost contact for awhile. Bills.

I should have updated sooner but I just had so much going on, and making thing work was getting frustrating. I'm not going to be giving any sob stories about what happened, and anyone in the game has every right to be pissed about my absence.

I can report now that my financial aid finally went through, I found a new apartment, and got my bills paid off and life is starting to look up again. (Which is great because now I can concentrate on getting through college and getting my teaching credential and bachelors degree). Sorry everyone, I can't apologize enough.

I'm going to leave this up here and see what I get, I wouldn't mind continuing this, or even doing something else if those involved have lost interest. I can guarantee once a week updates as of today, but can't guarantee more. When can also just call it quits on me trying to run a game, god knows I'm out of practice and haven't been great up to this point.
Herosyndrome
Cohort
Cohort

Postby Walking Dad » Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:15 am

I'm good either way. If you want to continue I can accept a weekly update, but I will not be angry, if you want to close this game.
English isn't my native language. Have patience, please.

WD's PbP characters (3e)
Martian Manhunter builds
Walking Dad
Luminary
Luminary

Postby Ysariel » Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:33 am

Congrats on things starting to look up for you. :)

I am fine with one update a week, or slower than that if need be, although I think if you are constantly feeling bad about not posting, it might be better for you to drop this thread entirely and concentrate on life; I won't hold it against you if you do that. :)

And although it was a really short time, I did enjoy playing, so don't beat up yourself too badly!
Ysariel
Paragon
Paragon

Postby Herosyndrome » Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:42 pm

Alright,

Well I took some time to think about it, and I've decided to just go ahead and officially close up this thread. I'm still pretty ashamed I couldn't keep up with it, if anything it's left me with a new found respect for those who do run games on here. Thanks to everyone who participated, but I just don't think all things considered I have time to run a game.

Sorry, and once again, thank you for participating.
Herosyndrome
Cohort
Cohort

Postby Ysariel » Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:04 am

That's okay. Thanks for running this and I hope all goes well for you in life. :)
Ysariel
Paragon
Paragon

Previous

Return to M&M Game Room