[3e]: The Sentinels [OOC]

This forum is the place for Mutants & Masterminds Play-By-Post games. Please read the M&M Game Room rules before starting or joining a game. Enjoy!
Millennium
Mastermind
Mastermind

Re: [3e]: The Sentinels [OOC]

Postby Millennium » Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:00 pm

I'm all for that. Just sent a few messages to Hound in fact. I'll have a PM to him tomorrow outlining what Shadow Wing has been up to then we'll just keep moving along.

Hound
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Hound » Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:36 pm

Okay dokie, I am caught up on this thread, it was the smallest and there for easiest to catch up on.

Having Shadow Wind Show up for some Batman style interrigation sounds like a hilarious good time. You all do the heavy work, she steps in for clean up ^_~
"Whats wrong? You came here expecting to fight a madman, and instead found a god!?"
My Characters

Hound
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Hound » Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:10 pm

With permission of Mill

Free Item added to profile:

Wing Jet:(Free)
+10 Toughness
+10 Dodge
Flight 12
Rail-gun: Ranged Multi Attack 6
Missiles: Ranged Damage 11, Burst 8, Homing 6
Concealment: Standard Vision/Radar, Standard Hearing

Provided by UN.
"Whats wrong? You came here expecting to fight a madman, and instead found a god!?"
My Characters

Lord Fell
Overlord
Overlord

Postby Lord Fell » Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:36 pm

After a couple of great posts by Hound, I don't want us to get bogged down. At the same time, I'd like to give some other people active in Geneva the chance to post before I go again...

Are Insaniac and Omega Girl still with us?

RedBstrd
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby RedBstrd » Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:39 pm

Lord Fell wrote:After a couple of great posts by Hound, I don't want us to get bogged down. At the same time, I'd like to give some other people active in Geneva the chance to post before I go again...

Are Insaniac and Omega Girl still with us?

Yes, those posts were great. Hound is proving that he's worth the wait. :wink:

I think that MrMellow (Metal) has abandoned us. He hasn't been online in almost a week and a half, plus he hasn't posted for this game in over two weeks. Perhaps we might want the GM to NPC him for the moment and then think of replacing him if he doesn't respond to PMs. Interest in this game was high so we probably have an unofficial waiting list of people who would be excited to join in.

RedBstrd
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby RedBstrd » Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:44 pm

Lord Fell wrote:Are Insaniac and Omega Girl still with us?

Insaniac just posted in the OOC thread to welcome Hound back a few days ago, so it looks like he/she is just waiting for the appropriate moment to post something.

Omega Girl has been active on the boards in other threads but hasn't posted in this one in about 2 weeks. Hopefully he/she is still interested in playing. Perhaps a PM from the GM inquiring on continued interest would be appropriate.

insaniac99
Firebrand
Firebrand

Postby insaniac99 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:22 am

I'm here, I'm about to make a post now. I can for sure post when I first wake up and before I go to sleep (as I am now) but I have a shifting sleep schedule and busy awake cycle, additionally Aldwyn had just shared his piece of the puzzle and the interrogation (which Aldwyn can perceive lies, but isn't good at getting answers so not a whole lot of help) had barely begun; so that's why I didn't reply earlier today. I'm reading to see what I missed and then will make a post (I have something I could add, but I was also waiting for GM approval before I made any reference to what he decided would take place off camera.)

RedBstrd
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby RedBstrd » Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:14 pm

insaniac99 wrote:I'm here, I'm about to make a post now.

Good. We've got a cool group, so hopefully everyone stays with us. :)

Millennium
Mastermind
Mastermind

Postby Millennium » Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:20 pm

Sorry folks, been a bit caught up today. I know it's been a bit slow and bitty this week. I'll get something up tomorrow and then disppear for the weekend again. We'll be moving on next week.

insaniac99
Firebrand
Firebrand

Postby insaniac99 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:36 pm

Okay, RedBstrd is right that Aldwyn intends to make it so he can't use magic, though that will be off camera or done vaguely. Aldwyn has a presence of 1, so isn't very good at intimidation or any other interrogation skill. we may be able to use Torrid or Bicep's help, but before we try since Aldwyn knows a little about the organization, does he know anything about, say if they pull the classic "Hail Hydra" followed by cyanide or something similar? or if their structure even allows for this robed one to know anything beyond his part of the plan? I only ask because if there is something like that would prevent interrogation being worthwhile, Aldwyn would mention it to the group before they tried.

Lord Fell
Overlord
Overlord

Postby Lord Fell » Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:50 pm

The Terror Twins have a lot of contradiction between what they appear to be and what they actually are. When I initially statted them up, they had an Int of 2 and a Presence of 4, but I realized they had a lot of Int skills, and limited Pre skills... they're back-loaded with Attractive, so they have high apparent presence, and since they're one of each gender, have a "something for everyone" appeal. They appear to be a couple of celebri-capes without a lot of deep thought going on... but they're exactly the opposite in reality. They're both scholars and Nazi hunters with a deep skill pool...

Which is to say, Bicep (Gervais L'Hirondelle) has probably done many high-profile interrogations of war criminals, hence his high Intimidate. He might be able to get the Black Hand sorcerer to crack... but Shadow Wing might be the go-to girl in this scenario.

Millennium
Mastermind
Mastermind

Postby Millennium » Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:59 am

So I still haven't heard from MrMellow, and Omega Girl has decided to pull out of the game. The tone is a little darker than she was hoping for and, while it wasn't my intent to run an overly dark game, I can see where she's coming from.

So I'm going to contact some of the people on my reserve list, see if they're still up for taking part in the game. I'm using Helvetia to cut this scene short. You'll have whatever info you want. Assume that we fade to black here, ready to fade in to a new scenario... Feel free to post some IC stuff of your own before I start the next scene next week. Although if any of you want to keep pursuing anything to do with this I'm happy to work with it.

Belial666
Mastermind
Mastermind

Postby Belial666 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:12 pm

Hey guys, Millennium just contacted me and I am available. So expect Storm Queen to turn up soon.

I'm currently reading the backlog of IC and OOC posts. Anything specific you guys want to point out?

RedBstrd
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby RedBstrd » Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:32 pm

Belial666 wrote:Hey guys, Millennium just contacted me and I am available. So expect Storm Queen to turn up soon.

Solid. Welcome to the Sentinels! IMHO, Millennium made a good choice.

Hound
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Hound » Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:50 am

Are we suppose to be waiting on something... or?
My Characters

Return to “M&M Game Room”