Mutants & Masterminds
HQ    ABOUT M&M    SUPER-VISION    GIMMICK'S GADGETS    M&M SUPERLINK    ATOMIC THINK TANK    M&M SHOP
Saving the world, one d20 roll at a time

Hatters Heroes (IC 1) Big Problems in Big City

This forum is the place for Mutants & Masterminds Play-By-Post games. Please read the M&M Game Room rules before starting or joining a game. Enjoy!

Re: Hatters Heroes (IC 1) Big Problems in Big City

Postby CaptainChaos » Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:55 am

Captain Chaos

The one and only Captain Chaos takes the opportunity to leap at the young brat and give him a great big bear hug. The boy needed to be punished but first he needed to be forced to help poor Mr. Angus stop being a chicken. After all, someone might come along and take Mr. Angus and make him dinner.

Use Leaping as a move action and then grapple the troublemaker. Grapple check = 1d20+19=36
CaptainChaos
Mastermind
Mastermind

Postby Mr.Sandman » Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:26 am

The young man is surprised by your quick reflexes and unable to continue casting whatever spell he had been and is rather solidly held.
Mr.Sandman
Superhero
Superhero

Postby Prof Weird » Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:46 pm

R'eva the Accursed
HP : 0
Condition : warily optimistic

"Good move there Captain Chaos !" R'eva stated once he'd caught the teen in a very solid bearhug, "That should stop him from casting any more spells and causing any more trouble !"

She concentrated for a moment, then started what looked like a combination of cheerleading, sign language and chanting.

Then raised her hand over her head and stated "Maxwell's Marvellous Mallet !" and clenched the shadows forming there.

The shadows then formed into a comically huge mallet - it was at least three feet wide, on a handle five feet long.

"Okay now you pathetic little twit !" she said to the teen with a grin that would make a shark nervous, pointing the mallet at him, "WHO did you summon, and WHERE is he now ?

Is he currently inside your body ? Or did you mess THAT up too ?"

Intimidation Roll : 1d20 + 7=16
batlh ta'nISlu' net ta' - "One does what one must do. Honorably"
Prof Weird
Champion
Champion

Postby SDarkshine » Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:16 pm

Sherry
HP: 1
Condition: Fine - "Startled' by R'eva's Behavior

Eeekk! Ms. Rossiter's friend is sc-ar-ry!

Sherry 'shivered' for a moment, makign sure that she was a safe distance away from whatever 'shock' could come for the mallet when it hits, yet close enough to grab the naughty teen should he attempt to escape.
If someone who usually boasts goes silent, RUN! It means that they are about to hit harder.

SDarkshine's Character Builds
SDarkshine
Hireling
Hireling

Postby Mr.Sandman » Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:57 pm

Cap, your up
Mr.Sandman
Superhero
Superhero

Postby CaptainChaos » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:25 pm

Still holding the suspect. Should I make another grapple roll?
CaptainChaos
Mastermind
Mastermind

Postby Mr.Sandman » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:26 pm

Yes
Mr.Sandman
Superhero
Superhero

Postby CaptainChaos » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:42 pm

Captain Chaos

The good Captain has the young miscreant in a bear hug. The brat struggles and wiggles around in an attempt to break free.

Grapple = 1d20+19=23
CaptainChaos
Mastermind
Mastermind

Postby Prof Weird » Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:57 pm

R'eva the Accursed
Condition : what the ?

It took R'eva a few moments to notice something.

"Weren't there more of you in this group ?" she asked Captain Chaos, "Reba mentioned a ghost trapped inside her own corpse - Cold Ethyl ? And a guy that could create anything from him imagination - Fantasy Man ?"

She looked out the window and noticed the illusory vortex was still going.

"Oh, right. No one told him that Agus' apprentice has been apprehended ! He's still up there maintaining that illusion !

I guess someone really should go up there and tell him. We might need his help.

'Sherry', is it ? You might be the best choice for that - I'm the only one that can use magic (and should stay here), and he knows you."
Prof Weird
Champion
Champion

Postby Spectrum » Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:00 pm

Spectrum wrote:Cold Ethyl

Ethyl gazed thoughtfully at the newly received cards ::Do you have any.. twos?:: she asks hopefully.

Ethyl studied her cards for a long moment.. three levitated from her hand and towards the chicken.

The chicken in turn lays out the last of its cards. *cluck*

Ethyl 'smiled' ::Good game. Shall we play again?::
Spectrum
Titan
Titan

Postby SDarkshine » Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:25 pm

Sherry
HP: 1
Condition: Fine – On the Move

Prof Weird wrote:R'eva the Accursed
'Sherry', is it ? You might be the best choice for that - I'm the only one that can use magic (and should stay here), and he knows you."

Sherry nodded in reply to R’eva’s request and slithered back to the third floor nearby Room 333.

I didn’t read anything about Fantasy Man moving to some place other than where we were last, so I’m assuming he is currently maintaining his illusion either outside of or inside Agus’ room.

Also, I forgot to mention this earlier, but Sherry left the octopus bellhop with Cold Ethyl. Have fun!

Once finding the psychedelic hero – who was, with good humor, concentrating on his illusion, 'she' wobbled to his side and patted him on the shoulder.

Hey, Mr. Rainbow! You can stop your Imagination Trick now. We got the bad magic apprentice!

Sherry was using 'her' limbs to indicate to Fantasy Man that they can all come downstairs.
If someone who usually boasts goes silent, RUN! It means that they are about to hit harder.

SDarkshine's Character Builds
SDarkshine
Hireling
Hireling

Postby Mr.Sandman » Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:45 pm

"Oh, no. Its you!" The boy says, seemingly recognizing Reva "Listen, I didn't know this was your turf. I can move my operations a few citys over ok?"
Mr.Sandman
Superhero
Superhero

Postby Prof Weird » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:04 pm

R'eva the Accursed
Condition : fine

Mr.Sandman wrote:"Oh, no. Its you!" The boy says, seemingly recognizing R'eva "Listen, I didn't know this was your turf. I can move my operations a few citys over ok?"

"Wait - he's afraid of me ?" R'eva noted, "I don't recognize the kid, so that must be the demon inside him talking. Going by his deference, he's of lower rank than me !

That's - rather disturbing ! I wasn't all that high up in the hierarchy as it was, and that debacle with that posturing twit back home got me demoted !

I'm on library retrieval detail, so I technically don't have any turf for anyone to invade."
she continued, "But I suppose I should do something about this situation."

"And just what 'operations' are you into ?" she inquired, "If they're harmless enough, I may allow you to remain !

And what' s up with all the pudding ?!"
Prof Weird
Champion
Champion

Postby Mr.Sandman » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:29 pm

"I...I...I am a chaos imp mam, I cause pure chaos when summoned. I don't even know what is going to happen except for some small tricks."
Mr.Sandman
Superhero
Superhero

Postby Prof Weird » Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:57 pm

R'eva the Accursed
Condition : fine thus far.

"A chaos imp, eh ?" R'eva stated as she dismissed the mystic mallet, "That would explain much.

Mr Agus' over-reaching apprentice tries to summon a major demon for some reason, but botches the spell and gets you instead.

Your chaotic nature causes random things to happen - like left shoes disappearing and pudding pouring out of the nearest faucets.

So far, nothing that's happened is irreversible. There should be a way to turn Mr Agus and that bellhop back to human.

But what sort of 'operations' were you planning ?" she inquired.
Prof Weird
Champion
Champion

PreviousNext

Return to M&M Game Room