Mutants & Masterminds
HQ    ABOUT M&M    SUPER-VISION    GIMMICK'S GADGETS    M&M SUPERLINK    ATOMIC THINK TANK    M&M SHOP
Saving the world, one d20 roll at a time

The Perfectibilists! [3E Villains' OOC]

This forum is the place for Mutants & Masterminds Play-By-Post games. Please read the M&M Game Room rules before starting or joining a game. Enjoy!

Re: The Perfectibilists! [3E Villain OOC]

Postby EnigmaticOne » Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:26 pm

Precision
Image

Background
Alec Murch had a hard knock life at the start. Orphaned as a baby and growing up in a poorly funded state orphanage in Bristol, UK, Alec had to deal with limited food and activities (sneaking out and stealing to get the things he wanted), neglect, and bullying as a physically average specimen - Todd Farrell and his gang of bullies had particular attention for him.

Eventually, Alec decided enough was enough - and the Sangreal Crisis ended up giving him the perfect way to strike back. At night, he broke into the local hospital, stealing some medical supplies clearly marked as tainted to intentionally turn himself into a superhuman.

It didn't give him the powers he'd expected, though his physical abilities heightened, all he really had was the ability to intuitively and perfectly sense space and time, precisely and perfectly sure. But when Todd came back for him, Alec found that with a little effort, it really helped anticipating their strikes and putting them into the hospital.

Alec disappeared at that point, having come to the conclusion that it was thrilling and rewarding to use his abilities for his own gain. Since then, the super-villain Precision has cropped up at times in Freedom City and beyond. Alec has used his training developed over time and various robberies, crimes for hire, and the like to build himself a healthy fortune to support a fairly lavish lifestyle - but he always needs more cash.

Muscle perhaps, but very good muscle. Precision has some limits to how far he will go, but obviously he puts himself first before others and would kill if he deemed it necessary. Outside of his concealed villainous career, Alec Murch is a party boy and jet-setting wealthy youth with successful stock market investments (so that he can point to those for his income).

Constable: When he once tried to singlehandedly take on Precision when the villain attempted a major jewelry theft in Washington DC, Precision curbstomped him on national TV. This has not gone over well at all with the hero, and for PR reasons, the government is willing to let him get a Round 2


Sheet
PL 10, 246 pp

Abilities - 92 pp
STR 3, STA 4, AGL 7, DEX, 7, FGT 12, INT 3, AWE 7, PRE 3

Defenses - 18 pp
Dodge 14, Parry 14, Fortitude 10, Will 10, Toughness 6/4

Advantages - 66 pp:
Accurate Attack, Agile Feint, All Out Attack, Assessment, Benefit 2 (Independently Wealthy), Beginner's Luck, Chokehold, Contacts, Defensive Attack, Defensive Roll 2, Diehard, Evasion 2, Fast Grab, Favored Foe (Police Officers), Fearless, Grabbing Finesse, Great Endurance, Hide in Plain Sight, Improved Aim, Improved Critical (Unarmed) 2, Improved Critical (Bo Staff) 2, Improved Critical (Improvised Throwing Weapons) 2, Improved Defense, Improved Disarm, Improved Grab, Improved Hold, Improved Initiative 4, Improved Smash, Improved Trip, Improvised Weapon, Instant Up, Luck 5, Move By Action, Power Attack, Precise Attack 2 (Close; Concealment and Cover), Prone Fighting, Quick Draw, Set-Up 4, Skill Mastery (Acrobatics), Skill Mastery (Athletics), Skill Mastery (Stealth), Takedown 1, Taunt, Teamwork, Throwing Mastery 2, Uncanny Dodge, Weapon Bind, Weapon Break

Skills - 48 pp (96 ranks)
Acrobatics 10 (+17), Athletics 7 (+10), Close Combat: Bo Staff 1 (+13), Close Combat: Unarmed 5 (+17), Deception 5 (+8), Expertise: Crime 6 (+9), Expertise: Streetwise 6 (+9), Insight 8 (+15), Investigation 6 (+9), Perception 8 (+15), Persuasion 4 (+7), Ranged Combat: Throwing 8 (+15), Sleight of Hand 6 (+13), Stealth 10 (+17), Technology 2 (+6), Vehicles 4 (+11)

Powers - 22 pp
Perfect Space-Time Senses: Senses 9 (Accurate and Radius and Extended 2 Spatial Awareness [mental], Distance Sense, Direction Sense, Time Sense)
Reinforced Bo Staff: Easily Removable Str-Based Damage 4 (Extended Reach 2)
Playing Cards: Feature 1 (Provides improvised weapons for Throwing Mastery)
Extra Movement Trainng: Speed 2 (120 ft per round); Leaping 2 (30 ft); Movement 2 (Safe-Fall, Swinging)

Combat Stats
Initiative +23
Defense DC 24
Unarmed +17, DC 18
Bo Staff +13, DC 22
Grab +12, DC 17
Improvised Throwing Weapons +15, DC 17

Complications
Motivation - Greed/Thrills: Precision's two main goals with super-villainy are to acquire resources to support a lavish lifestyle, and because it's highly enjoyable.
Enemies: Constable (outlined in background).
Secret Identity: Alec Murch, which he keeps protected so he can enjoy life out of costume without much legal hassle.
Reputation: In costume, Precision is a known super-villain.
Last edited by EnigmaticOne on Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:42 am, edited 4 times in total.
Impeach the peach!

Image
EnigmaticOne
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity
 
Posts: 8135
Joined: Sun May 29, 2011 2:50 pm

Re: The Perfectibilists! [3E Villain OOC]

Postby Nineofspades » Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:29 pm

My god, you've done it. You've landed square on the line between 'I want to punch this douche in the face' and 'This guy is freaking awesome'. Well played sir. Well played
User avatar
Nineofspades
Luminary
Luminary
 
Posts: 2818
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:37 am

Re: The Perfectibilists! [3E Villain OOC]

Postby Kevin_MacTaggert » Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:37 pm

EnigmaticOne wrote:Precision

Background
Alec Murch had a hard knock life at the start. Orphaned as a baby and growing up in a poorly funded state orphanage in Bristol, UK, Alec had to deal with limited food and activities (sneaking out and stealing to get the things he wanted), neglect, and bullying as a physically average specimen - Todd Farrell and his gang of bullies had particular attention for him.

Eventually, Alec decided enough was enough - and the Sangreal Crisis ended up giving him the perfect way to strike back. At night, he broke into the local hospital, stealing some medical supplies clearly marked as tainted to intentionally turn himself into a superhuman.

It didn't give him the powers he'd expected, though his physical abilities heightened, all he really had was the ability to intuitively and perfectly sense space and time, precisely and perfectly sure. But when Todd came back for him, Alec found that with a little effort, it really helped anticipating their strikes and putting them into the hospital.

Alec disappeared at that point, having come to the conclusion that it was thrilling and rewarding to use his abilities for his own gain. Since then, the super-villain Precision has cropped up at times in Freedom City and beyond. Alec has used his training developed over time and various robberies, crimes for hire, and the like to build himself a healthy fortune to support a fairly lavish lifestyle - but he always needs more cash.

Muscle perhaps, but very good muscle. Precision has some limits to how far he will go, but obviously he puts himself first before others and would kill if he deemed it necessary. Outside of his concealed villainous career, Alec Murch is a party boy and jet-setting wealthy youth with successful stock market investments (so that he can point to those for his income).

Continental: Of AEGIS, Continental is the classic American iconic figure with an enhanced physique and a triangular shield. However, he is a bit of a hothead, and when he once tried to singlehandedly take on Precision when the villain attempted a major jewelry theft in Washington DC, Precision curbstomped him on national TV. This has not gone over well at all with the hero, and for PR reasons, the government is willing to let him get a Round 2

Let's replace Continental with AEGIS' android team leader, Constable - that sets the stage for the Rematch, but AEGIS members are PL12, so ...

EnigmaticOne wrote:Sheet
PL 10, 253 pp

Abilities - 92 pp
STR 3, STA 4, AGL 7, DEX, 7, FGT 12, INT 3, AWE 7, PRE 3

Defenses - 18 pp
Dodge 14, Parry 14, Fortitude 10, Will 10, Toughness 6/4

Advantages - 76 pp:
Accurate Attack, Agile Feint, All Out Attack, Assessment, Benefit 2 (Independently Wealthy), Beginner's Luck, Chokehold, Contacts, Defensive Attack, Defensive Roll 2, Diehard, Evasion 2, Fast Grab, Favored Foe (Police Officers), Fearless, Grabbing Finesse, Great Endurance, Hide in Plain Sight, Improved Aim, Improved Critical (Unarmed) 4, Improved Critical (Bo Staff) 4, Improved Critical (Improvised Throwing Weapons) 4, Improved Defense, Improved Disarm, Improved Grab, Improved Hold, Improved Initiative 4, Improved Smash, Improved Trick, Improvised Weapon, Instant Up, Luck 5, Move By Action, Power Attack, Precise Attack 2 (Close; Concealment and Cover), Prone Fighting, Quick Draw, Set-Up 4, Skill Mastery (Acrobatics), Skill Mastery (Athletics), Skill Mastery (Stealth), Takedown 2, Taunt, Tea mwork, Throwing Mastery 5, Uncanny Dodge, Weapon Bind, Weapon Break

• The Improved Crit 4 is too heavy (16+) - make that 2 ranks, please.
• Improved Trick = Trip? Just checking.
• Takedown should drop to one rank, please.
• Throwing Mastery 5 is tricky: if he throws a playing card, it can travel 125' & does more damage than most punches - taking that down to 2 ranks works better for me

EnigmaticOne wrote:Skills - 45 pp (90 ranks)
Acrobatics 10 (+17), Athletics 7 (+10), Close Combat: Bo Staff 1 (+13), Close Combat: Unarmed 5 (+17), Deception 5 (+8), Expertise: Streetwise 6 (+9), Insight 8 (+15), Investigation 6 (+9), Perception 8 (+15), Persuasion 4 (+7), Ranged Combat: Throwing 8 (+15), Sleight of Hand 6 (+13), Stealth 10 (+17), Technology 2 (+6), Vehicles 4 (+11)

Powers - 22 pp
Perfect Space-Time Senses: Senses 9 (Accurate and Radius and Extended 2 Spatial Awareness [mental], Distance Sense, Direction Sense, Time Sense)

How do you want this to work exactly ?
EnigmaticOne wrote:Reinforced Bo Staff: Easily Removable Str-Based Damage 4 (Extended Reach 2)
Playing Cards and Things: Feature 1 (Provides improvised weapons for Throwing Mastery)

"Things" would be normally harmless hand-held items ...
EnigmaticOne wrote:Extra Movement Trainng: Speed 2 (120 ft per round); Leaping 2 (30 ft); Movement 2 (Safe-Fall, Swinging)

Combat Stats
Initiative +23

For Combat, Villains automatically win Initiative vs. Non-Hero types
& what's "Defense DC 24" ? His Grab is +13, DC17
EnigmaticOne wrote:Unarmed +17, DC 18
Bo Staff +13, DC 22
Improvised Throwing Weapons +15, DC 20

Throwing = +15, DC17

EnigmaticOne wrote:Complications
Motivation - Greed/Thrills: Precision's two main goals with super-villainy are to acquire resources to support a lavish lifestyle, and because it's highly enjoyable.
Enemies: Continental (outlined in background).
Secret Identity: Alec Murch, which he keeps protected so he can enjoy life out of costume without much legal hassle.
Reputation: In costume, Precision is a known super-villain.

No Villain Points for this Game, since Heroes would get a HP whenever you use your VPs, which makes things that much tougher

Any comments/questions, just ask - great build!
User avatar
Kevin_MacTaggert
Mastermind
Mastermind
 
Posts: 2499
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:55 am

Re: The Perfectibilists! [3E Villain OOC]

Postby Kevin_MacTaggert » Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:39 pm

Just had a thought: If Eidolon has neutralized all the Fed's tech, how would the cops know it was being robbed ?
There's no means of alerting anyone, unless someone runs out into the street ...

I'm thinking if the team secures all personnel & clients quick enough, Eidolon has time to plant his bombs ... comments ?
User avatar
Kevin_MacTaggert
Mastermind
Mastermind
 
Posts: 2499
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:55 am

Re: The Perfectibilists! [3E Villain OOC]

Postby EnigmaticOne » Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:45 pm

Kevin_MacTaggert wrote:
EnigmaticOne wrote:Precision

Background
Alec Murch had a hard knock life at the start. Orphaned as a baby and growing up in a poorly funded state orphanage in Bristol, UK, Alec had to deal with limited food and activities (sneaking out and stealing to get the things he wanted), neglect, and bullying as a physically average specimen - Todd Farrell and his gang of bullies had particular attention for him.

Eventually, Alec decided enough was enough - and the Sangreal Crisis ended up giving him the perfect way to strike back. At night, he broke into the local hospital, stealing some medical supplies clearly marked as tainted to intentionally turn himself into a superhuman.

It didn't give him the powers he'd expected, though his physical abilities heightened, all he really had was the ability to intuitively and perfectly sense space and time, precisely and perfectly sure. But when Todd came back for him, Alec found that with a little effort, it really helped anticipating their strikes and putting them into the hospital.

Alec disappeared at that point, having come to the conclusion that it was thrilling and rewarding to use his abilities for his own gain. Since then, the super-villain Precision has cropped up at times in Freedom City and beyond. Alec has used his training developed over time and various robberies, crimes for hire, and the like to build himself a healthy fortune to support a fairly lavish lifestyle - but he always needs more cash.

Muscle perhaps, but very good muscle. Precision has some limits to how far he will go, but obviously he puts himself first before others and would kill if he deemed it necessary. Outside of his concealed villainous career, Alec Murch is a party boy and jet-setting wealthy youth with successful stock market investments (so that he can point to those for his income).

Continental: Of AEGIS, Continental is the classic American iconic figure with an enhanced physique and a triangular shield. However, he is a bit of a hothead, and when he once tried to singlehandedly take on Precision when the villain attempted a major jewelry theft in Washington DC, Precision curbstomped him on national TV. This has not gone over well at all with the hero, and for PR reasons, the government is willing to let him get a Round 2

Let's replace Continental with AEGIS' android team leader, Constable - that sets the stage for the Rematch, but AEGIS members are PL12, so ...

EnigmaticOne wrote:Sheet
PL 10, 253 pp

Abilities - 92 pp
STR 3, STA 4, AGL 7, DEX, 7, FGT 12, INT 3, AWE 7, PRE 3

Defenses - 18 pp
Dodge 14, Parry 14, Fortitude 10, Will 10, Toughness 6/4

Advantages - 76 pp:
Accurate Attack, Agile Feint, All Out Attack, Assessment, Benefit 2 (Independently Wealthy), Beginner's Luck, Chokehold, Contacts, Defensive Attack, Defensive Roll 2, Diehard, Evasion 2, Fast Grab, Favored Foe (Police Officers), Fearless, Grabbing Finesse, Great Endurance, Hide in Plain Sight, Improved Aim, Improved Critical (Unarmed) 4, Improved Critical (Bo Staff) 4, Improved Critical (Improvised Throwing Weapons) 4, Improved Defense, Improved Disarm, Improved Grab, Improved Hold, Improved Initiative 4, Improved Smash, Improved Trick, Improvised Weapon, Instant Up, Luck 5, Move By Action, Power Attack, Precise Attack 2 (Close; Concealment and Cover), Prone Fighting, Quick Draw, Set-Up 4, Skill Mastery (Acrobatics), Skill Mastery (Athletics), Skill Mastery (Stealth), Takedown 2, Taunt, Tea mwork, Throwing Mastery 5, Uncanny Dodge, Weapon Bind, Weapon Break

• The Improved Crit 4 is too heavy (16+) - make that 2 ranks, please.
• Improved Trick = Trip? Just checking.
• Takedown should drop to one rank, please.
• Throwing Mastery 5 is tricky: if he throws a playing card, it can travel 125' & does more damage than most punches - taking that down to 2 ranks works better for me

EnigmaticOne wrote:Skills - 45 pp (90 ranks)
Acrobatics 10 (+17), Athletics 7 (+10), Close Combat: Bo Staff 1 (+13), Close Combat: Unarmed 5 (+17), Deception 5 (+8), Expertise: Streetwise 6 (+9), Insight 8 (+15), Investigation 6 (+9), Perception 8 (+15), Persuasion 4 (+7), Ranged Combat: Throwing 8 (+15), Sleight of Hand 6 (+13), Stealth 10 (+17), Technology 2 (+6), Vehicles 4 (+11)

Powers - 22 pp
Perfect Space-Time Senses: Senses 9 (Accurate and Radius and Extended 2 Spatial Awareness [mental], Distance Sense, Direction Sense, Time Sense)

How do you want this to work exactly ?
EnigmaticOne wrote:Reinforced Bo Staff: Easily Removable Str-Based Damage 4 (Extended Reach 2)
Playing Cards and Things: Feature 1 (Provides improvised weapons for Throwing Mastery)

"Things" would be normally harmless hand-held items ...
EnigmaticOne wrote:Extra Movement Trainng: Speed 2 (120 ft per round); Leaping 2 (30 ft); Movement 2 (Safe-Fall, Swinging)

Combat Stats
Initiative +23

For Combat, Villains automatically win Initiative vs. Non-Hero types
& what's "Defense DC 24" ? His Grab is +13, DC17
EnigmaticOne wrote:Unarmed +17, DC 18
Bo Staff +13, DC 22
Improvised Throwing Weapons +15, DC 20

Throwing = +15, DC17

EnigmaticOne wrote:Complications
Motivation - Greed/Thrills: Precision's two main goals with super-villainy are to acquire resources to support a lavish lifestyle, and because it's highly enjoyable.
Enemies: Continental (outlined in background).
Secret Identity: Alec Murch, which he keeps protected so he can enjoy life out of costume without much legal hassle.
Reputation: In costume, Precision is a known super-villain.

No Villain Points for this Game, since Heroes would get a HP whenever you use your VPs, which makes things that much tougher

Any comments/questions, just ask - great build!


I made the edits you requested. Improvised Trick = Trip, yes. The Complications are just there for flavor/character fleshing-out purposes, and the Senses?

Aside from their minor benefits and being there as a way to describe his enhanced abilities, the Spatial Awareness with it's Radius would detect if there are people or this around, even if they're behind him, hidden behind walls, and so in in its area of effect. That alright?
Impeach the peach!

Image
EnigmaticOne
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity
 
Posts: 8135
Joined: Sun May 29, 2011 2:50 pm

Re: The Perfectibilists! [3E Villain OOC]

Postby Kevin_MacTaggert » Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:59 pm

Precision is good to go, then :wink:
User avatar
Kevin_MacTaggert
Mastermind
Mastermind
 
Posts: 2499
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:55 am

Re: The Perfectibilists! [3E Villain OOC]

Postby Kevin_MacTaggert » Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:00 pm

Office map (just for positioning);

Image
Nothing of supreme interest here;
- a computer console on the main desk near Cheshire
- several hand-held "walkie-talkie" radios on the larger table
- 4 shotguns & 4 auto. handguns w/ several boxes of lethal ammo in the closet
- the guards are armed with handguns, but can't reach them in their holsters
- there are security cameras, which are down
- several computer screens surround the room (probably linked to site cameras), but they've all gone black
- a two lunch boxes w/ food & bottled water/juices on the table as well
Last edited by Kevin_MacTaggert on Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Kevin_MacTaggert
Mastermind
Mastermind
 
Posts: 2499
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:55 am

Re: The Perfectibilists! [3E Villain OOC]

Postby dreamking89 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:05 pm

Kevin_MacTaggert wrote:Just had a thought: If Eidolon has neutralized all the Fed's tech, how would the cops know it was being robbed ?
There's no means of alerting anyone, unless someone runs out into the street ...

I'm thinking if the team secures all personnel & clients quick enough, Eidolon has time to plant his bombs ... comments ?


I figured that if there are guards on the other floors, they're bound to have heard Willow crashing through a solid wall. Cheshire's illusion-copy isn't for coming police/the Vangard, it's a distraction for the guards still in the building.
It has always been the prerogative of children and half-wits to point out that the emperor has no clothes. But the half-wit remains a half-wit and the emperor remains an emperor.
User avatar
dreamking89
Fanatic
Fanatic
 
Posts: 984
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:25 am

Re: The Perfectibilists! [3E Villain OOC]

Postby Kevin_MacTaggert » Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:16 pm

dreamking89 wrote:
Kevin_MacTaggert wrote:Just had a thought: If Eidolon has neutralized all the Fed's tech, how would the cops know it was being robbed ?
There's no means of alerting anyone, unless someone runs out into the street ...

I'm thinking if the team secures all personnel & clients quick enough, Eidolon has time to plant his bombs ... comments ?


I figured that if there are guards on the other floors, they're bound to have heard Willow crashing through a solid wall. Cheshire's illusion-copy isn't for coming police/the Vangard, it's a distraction for the guards still in the building.

So, he's sending the dupe to the lower level ? As Eidolon's planned, there's only two guards on this level (or at least there should be). There should be six heavily-armed & armored guards on the Vault below.

Burrowing to the lower level (Toughness 15 walls) takes Willow her power rank in time, -8 ranks. Call it 2 Rounds, for the reinforced walls. Eidolon is keyed into the system & can manipulate the currently-disabled elevator, which gets the team to the lower level in 1 Round.

However you want to do it.

Edit: As Red posted, securing the UPPER level is crucial & the team is one round in already ...
User avatar
Kevin_MacTaggert
Mastermind
Mastermind
 
Posts: 2499
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:55 am

Re: The Perfectibilists! [3E Villain OOC]

Postby Hound » Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:22 pm

Red, what is Jack's role in this robbery? Should he just start slaughtering, or does he have a job?
"Whats wrong? You came here expecting to fight a madman, and instead found a god!?"
My Characters
User avatar
Hound
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity
 
Posts: 7221
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:00 pm
Location: Canada

Re: The Perfectibilists! [3E Villain OOC]

Postby dreamking89 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:17 pm

Man, you really love the soundtrack for JFK, don't you Kevin?
It has always been the prerogative of children and half-wits to point out that the emperor has no clothes. But the half-wit remains a half-wit and the emperor remains an emperor.
User avatar
dreamking89
Fanatic
Fanatic
 
Posts: 984
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:25 am

Re: The Perfectibilists! [3E Villain OOC]

Postby RedBstrd » Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:58 pm

Kevin_MacTaggert wrote:
dreamking89 wrote:I'm a little confused. Where exactly on the map did we break in?

If I'm not mistaken, it was Sub-Level One, above the Vault level & I'd say you entered in space 14 (The Security Office) - hope that works, as I posted it that way ...


I was originally planning on us coming in through room 4 since it's a major security room and we'd be able to close off the front door relatively easily. If that floor isn't underground, then I'm not sure if it would make as good of a choice, though. I think we can stick with the way that Kevin set it up as long as Willow moves quickly up the stairs to close off the front door. Tyrannosaur can go along as her muscle.

Ok, so our tasks for round 1:

Eidolon - Close off the doors above by using his nanotech.
Willow - Block off the front doors with trees (by taking the stairs or escalator - whatever is in front of room 4) so that we're not relying just on the electric locks.
Tyrannosaur - Bodyguard for Willow (she should probably just give him orders for the rest of the scene).
Cheshire Cat - Help secure the ground floor (and sub-level one if anyone isn't captured).
Jack - Help secure the ground floor (and sub-level one if anyone isn't captured).

Eidolon's men will assist Cheshire Cat and Jack in securing the ground floor and sub-level one over the course of the first few rounds.
User avatar
RedBstrd
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity
 
Posts: 8727
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:06 pm
Location: Riverside, CA

Re: The Perfectibilists! [3E Villain OOC]

Postby RedBstrd » Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:19 pm

By the way, hopefully no one minds Eidolon being bossy. I'm not doing it as a player to be bossy myself; it's just what he'd do. He has a plan that he expects people to follow. That said, hopefully it's flexible enough for everyone to do what they want beyond the most basic tasks (secure the door, secure the floor, etc.). If we get the front door closed and sealed at this point, we're pretty much golden for the bulk of the job. Even if someone outside thinks that weird trees inside of the doorway is odd, the police and Vanguard will be busy with other stuff. The phone lines to the police station will likely be swamped and normal civilians won't know how to contact Vanguard on the fly.

Plus, Willow can activate her sleepers whenever we need to buy ourselves a few more rounds of distraction. :twisted:
User avatar
RedBstrd
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity
 
Posts: 8727
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:06 pm
Location: Riverside, CA

Re: The Perfectibilists! [3E Villain OOC]

Postby Hound » Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:54 pm

So I believe Red has all the tech down, so Jack and port around freely.

If there are no objections, I will have him port to the main lobby and... "secure" the place.
"Whats wrong? You came here expecting to fight a madman, and instead found a god!?"
My Characters
User avatar
Hound
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity
 
Posts: 7221
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:00 pm
Location: Canada

Re: The Perfectibilists! [3E Villain OOC]

Postby RedBstrd » Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:55 am

Hound wrote:So I believe Red has all the tech down, so Jack and port around freely.

If there are no objections, I will have him port to the main lobby and... "secure" the place.


I don't know about the anti-teleportation device yet. We might not have that under control quite yet.
User avatar
RedBstrd
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity
 
Posts: 8727
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:06 pm
Location: Riverside, CA

PreviousNext

Return to M&M Game Room



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests