Mutants & Masterminds
HQ    ABOUT M&M    SUPER-VISION    GIMMICK'S GADGETS    M&M SUPERLINK    ATOMIC THINK TANK    M&M SHOP
Saving the world, one d20 roll at a time

The Perfectibilists! [3E Villains' OOC]

This forum is the place for Mutants & Masterminds Play-By-Post games. Please read the M&M Game Room rules before starting or joining a game. Enjoy!

Re: The Pentacle Pact! [Villain OOC]

Postby BS Digital Q » Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:21 am

Yeah, I'm a little confused as to what I should do. Should I go ahead and make another post for Tyrannosaur (that probably won't amount to much that matters), or just wait until we really get going here?
BS Digital Q
Partisan
Partisan

Location: BSDigitalQTV Studios, bargain basement of the airwaves!

Postby Kevin_MacTaggert » Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:16 pm

Wasn't sure about the meet or not - I can do a short blurb the meet going over without a hitch and lead to the bank. Do we have everyone ? Not sure if Nine is still posting ...
Kevin_MacTaggert
Mastermind
Mastermind

Postby dreamking89 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:12 am

I'm fine with switching over to a quick meeting.
It has always been the prerogative of children and half-wits to point out that the emperor has no clothes. But the half-wit remains a half-wit and the emperor remains an emperor.
dreamking89
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby RedBstrd » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:22 pm

Kevin_MacTaggert wrote:Wasn't sure about the meet or not - I can do a short blurb the meet going over without a hitch and lead to the bank. Do we have everyone ? Not sure if Nine is still posting ...

Ok, do you want us to post about the start of the job or are you going to have a post leading into the initiation of events?
RedBstrd
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby dreamking89 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:31 pm

Honestly, I figured we were all in our own places basically waiting on Essence to figuratively kick open the gates of Hell. But whatever everyone else wants to do.
It has always been the prerogative of children and half-wits to point out that the emperor has no clothes. But the half-wit remains a half-wit and the emperor remains an emperor.
dreamking89
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby Belial666 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:32 pm

Essence already cast the spells over the night. They're on a timer as it is the one trigger Essence would automatically "perceive" as per the requirements for triggers and also because timers work for her puproses.

The water-to-blood should come a few minutes before the shoggoths to ensure the maximum amount of panicky people are in the streets screaming when the shoggoths turn up - and also as an obvious warning (and one that can't be understood by anyone else) to the rest of the team that it's time for the job.
So we're now waiting for Kevin to describe the chaos that rises in the city. Especially since it just rained and everything from people to cars to buildings are coated with some water... which will now turn to blood. :twisted:

And after everyone is out screaming...
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/oozes/shoggoth
Belial666
Mastermind
Mastermind

Postby BS Digital Q » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:33 pm

Hm, okay. Just give me something that I can chew on for my next post. Unless I have to make do with a filler post for Tyrannosaur...
BS Digital Q
Partisan
Partisan

Postby BS Digital Q » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:44 pm

Soooooooooooooooooooooooo...anyone?
BS Digital Q
Partisan
Partisan

Postby dreamking89 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:00 pm

BS Digital Q wrote:Soooooooooooooooooooooooo...anyone?

Kevin usually posts between 10-12 at night (Central Time). Give him a little bit, he's bound to post within a few hours.

That is unless we are still waiting on Nine?
dreamking89
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby RedBstrd » Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:12 am

Kevin_MacTaggert wrote:Wasn't sure about the meet or not - I can do a short blurb the meet going over without a hitch and lead to the bank.

Yeah, if you could do that, I would appreciate it. Just to keep you posted, I am going out of town to visit Jaipur tomorrow. It's part of the Delhi-Agra-Jaipur triangle, so I don't want to miss the opportunity before I switch cities. I'm supposed to have internet access in my room, so it may not affect my posting. I'll be back on Saturday, so I'll get caught up then in a worst case scenario.
RedBstrd
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Nineofspades » Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:36 am

Nine's back. Sorry for disappearing, RL has been hectic. But I'm back (assuming things stay settled for the time being), And ready to keep going if you guys are still up for having me.
Nineofspades
Luminary
Luminary

Postby RedBstrd » Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:07 am

Nineofspades wrote:Nine's back. Sorry for disappearing, RL has been hectic. But I'm back (assuming things stay settled for the time being), And ready to keep going if you guys are still up for having me.

Welcome back. I'm game for having you join back up. Hopefully Kevin is still with us. It seems like his posting in the game has slowed down a bit (no IC post in 9 days).
RedBstrd
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Belial666 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:06 am

Not seen him in OOC for a few days either... :cry:
Belial666
Mastermind
Mastermind

Postby dreamking89 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:08 am

He just PMed me yesterday, so he's not dead or anything....

Maybe he's just planning everything?
dreamking89
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby Nineofspades » Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:41 pm

Maybe its just because I disappeared for a bit and my memory is fogged, or maybe its just that amid the IC conversation the details were rather muddled, but I don't actually remember the details of the plan.

Could somebody give me a quick rundown of the heist so that I know what I'm doing for it?
Nineofspades
Luminary
Luminary

PreviousNext

Return to M&M Game Room