Mutants & Masterminds
HQ    ABOUT M&M    SUPER-VISION    GIMMICK'S GADGETS    M&M SUPERLINK    ATOMIC THINK TANK    M&M SHOP
Saving the world, one d20 roll at a time

Occult Tales (OOC, Closed)

This forum is the place for Mutants & Masterminds Play-By-Post games. Please read the M&M Game Room rules before starting or joining a game. Enjoy!

Re: Occult Tales (OOC, Full)

Postby Gazman » Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:10 am

Could be human familial relationships from before being turned.
Gazman
Hero
Hero

Postby Psychopath » Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:06 am

Thanks for pointing that out I'll fix it and no I don't have my staff or wand but my amulet is on and visible it has a slight glow to it
"If you think I'm crazy you should hear what some of the voices in my head are saying."
Psychopath
Sidekick
Sidekick

Postby RedBstrd » Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:27 am

James is welcome to have his staff and/or wand with him. If so, Bonifacio probably noticed it/them but didn't attempt to get him to part with it/them. He apparently doesn't see his guests as a threat, for whatever reason.
RedBstrd
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby RedBstrd » Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:31 am

It's unclear whether Pietro is literally Bonifacio's nephew since their ages aren't common knowledge. Anyone who passes an appropriate Expertise check could determine that they are indeed related by blood. The Red Court often infects those within the family. If Pietro isn't his literal nephew, then he's still something like a brother or cousin's son, grandson, or something along those lines.

It doesn't take an Insight check to recognize that regardless of the exact nature of the relationship, Bonifacio thought of him as a member of his direct family unit (however he defines it).
RedBstrd
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Psychopath » Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:17 pm

made a small change to my character red gave my staff quirk: only variable 1 without staff and my pendant feature: slight glow.
"If you think I'm crazy you should hear what some of the voices in my head are saying."
Psychopath
Sidekick
Sidekick

Postby Arthur Eld » Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:39 pm

At this point I'm mostly waiting for Red to say what, if anything, of substance Graham finds in the files.
Arthur Eld
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby flynnarrel » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:41 pm

FYI

I'm at a convention until Monday evening, I'll try to keep up but I might not be near a computer reliably.

Halla also went over to look at the files.
flynnarrel
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby RedBstrd » Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:48 am

Ok, that's my last post before I head off to my 6 am flight. As long as I have internet access in the airports, I'll be posting tomorrow. If not, I'll start posting as soon as I get settled into my apartment in New Delhi.
RedBstrd
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby RedBstrd » Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:55 pm

I'm now in New Delhi and I think everything should be working correctly with my internet setup. I should be posting regularly again (albeit on a different schedule due to the time zone change).
RedBstrd
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Psychopath » Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:20 am

That good to hear I wasn't too worried about the wait on your post cause I wrote myself out of the scene for a little bit
Psychopath
Sidekick
Sidekick

Postby Arthur Eld » Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:08 am

I don't think an Expertise (PI) roll would come into play, but which might be more appropriate, Expertise (arcane lore), or Investigation?

Of course, Graham could always roll both to examine the pictures.
Arthur Eld
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby RedBstrd » Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:49 am

Arthur Eld wrote:I don't think an Expertise (PI) roll would come into play, but which might be more appropriate, Expertise (arcane lore), or Investigation?

Of course, Graham could always roll both to examine the pictures.

Investigation would definitely be appropriate. You can try Expertise: Arcane Lore to see if you learn anything as well.
RedBstrd
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby RedBstrd » Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:29 pm

I'm still dealing with nonsense over trying to register my visa, so I'll be busy this morning. I'll get some posts up tonight when I get back to the apartment.
RedBstrd
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby RedBstrd » Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:27 pm

RedBstrd wrote:I'm still dealing with nonsense over trying to register my visa, so I'll be busy this morning. I'll get some posts up tonight when I get back to the apartment.

Sorry, I'm not going to be able to get a post up tonight. I'll get caught up in the morning. Sorry for the delay. Everyone gets a Hero Point for having to wait.
RedBstrd
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby RedBstrd » Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:34 am

Sorry again for the slow posting. India has been full of all sorts of distractions the last few days.
RedBstrd
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

PreviousNext

Return to M&M Game Room