Startled by the sudden lunge of the snake woman, Kimi instinctively leaps back and subconsciously activates her sunbeam.
Using flight to get out of reach.
Archive of the old official Mutants & Masterminds boards. See https://roninarmy.com/
ooc wrote: mind blast - dc 23 vs will
OOC wrote:These people will ruin your day. I'm not even kidding.
- 22 Paramour - area damage vs. Echidna. Dodge fails (due to forced reroll), toughness fails by 1 (both toughness rolls were the same), she takes an injury.
- 21 Sun Wukong - duplicates
- 17 Echidna (injured 1) - attacks Thor and hits. Thor makes Toughness but fails Fortitude by 6, loses 3 points of Sta. He also fails to resist Grab, via Fast Grab, so is Grabbed. Amazingly he loses contested Str vs Echidna so, continuing her move via Move-by Action, she drags him into the water, I'll say she's about 50 feet down. Whoof, that was a lot. Aren't you glad this happened to the guy whose player isn't here any more?
- 11 Thor (-3 Sta) - tries to escape, he's stronger but fails due to her Imp Hold. @ end of his turn, recovers 1 power point lost to Weaken, so Sta is -2.5, but also rolls again against the effect 'cause it's progressive, fails by 1 and loses the point just regained.
- 9 Legba - I'll rule you can still perceive Echidna this round, but won't be able to if she goes deeper. She fails her save by 9, I fiat for a reroll, she now succeeds, you get a HP. However, you also need to make a DC23 Will Save against a Reaction Affliction effect triggered by hitting her with a mental effect. It's a fear aura (mind control, limited to causing you to flee), so if you fail you should act accordingly next round.
- 6 Typhon - I fiat to power stunt area lightning damage that gets all of you except Wukong, who's far enough away. DC22 Dodge / DC27 Toughness vs Damage for everyone except Wukong, but you all (except Wukong) get a HP.
Move action: into melee range of Typhon
Standard action: use Damage 10 on Typhon
Attack roll vs Typhon (Power Attack +5) (1d20+5=15)
DC 30 Toughness save if it hits
Move action: into melee range of Typhon
Standard action: use Damage 5 on Typhon
Attack Roll vs Typhon (1d20+5=17)
DC 20 Toughness save if it hits
Solar Ray attack (Energy Control) = 1d20+9=29 Toughness save DC25.
ooc wrote:dc23 mind blast, affects insubstantial 2
Round 2 go. Paramour and Vicky are up first.
- 22 Paramour (injured 1) - affliction vs Typhon, Fort save succeeds.
- 21 Sun Wukong and Dupe - both attacks miss.
- 17 Echidna (injured 1) - first, just being in Grab with Thor applies her Weaken Sta to him again. He fails Fort by 5 (including penalty from already lost Sta), so he's now at -11 points, i.e. -5.5 Sta. Rather than inflicting Strength damage for free, she'll let up with one arm and use it to PA for 2, hits for DC31 damage. With existing penalties from Rot, Thor fails Toughness by 15 and is Staggered (Dazed and Hindered). However, Thor wins the Str check to avoid being dragged deeper.
- 12 Amaterasu blasts Typhon and hits. It's actually a critical so DC is 30. He fails by 3 and takes an injury.
- 11 Thor (-5.5 Sta, Staggered - Dazed and Hindered) - again tries to escape Grab, this time succeeds, but cannot take a Move action because he's Dazed. Fails Fort check to overcome the Progressive Weaken Sta, then fails resistance by 6, so he's now at -13 points (-6.5 Sta), which is the max this effect can achieve.
- 9 Legba mind blasts, Typhon fails by 6, Dazed and Injured again
- 6 Typhon (injured 2) is next. Uses Move Object to pick up the entire ship and slap Vicky with it, dumping Legba and Paramour out in the process. Attack hits - the Dupe. Dupe fails save and is KO'ed. Paramour and Legba are falling and be in the water next round if nothing is done about it. You're not high enough to take damage from the fall - what's in the water, though, is another matter ...
Move action: Taunt as move action (1d20+9-5=24)
Standard action: Inspire 3
Paramour is using her Create to keep herself and Legba in the air. Additionally, she will use Create to beat the tar out of Typhon; she will burn an HP to power-stunt Affects Insubstantial, and burn a Luck Point to Force Reroll, take worst result on Typhon's dodge check as well. That's DC20 Dodge and DC25 damage
Solar ray attack = 1d20+9=28 DC25 toughness save if that hits.
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 3 guests