Mutants & Masterminds
HQ    ABOUT M&M    SUPER-VISION    GIMMICK'S GADGETS    M&M SUPERLINK    ATOMIC THINK TANK    M&M SHOP
Saving the world, one d20 roll at a time

Crinoverse: Invasion! (Battleground Earth!)

This forum is the place for Mutants & Masterminds Play-By-Post games. Please read the M&M Game Room rules before starting or joining a game. Enjoy!

Re: Crinoverse: Invasion! (Heaven And Earth/Sontarans))

Postby Crinos » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:41 pm

kenseido wrote:Maven

"I could wake up Xiao. Something may be happening that he can detect."

"Please allow me."

Fandango walks over to Xiao and leans in close.

"HEY WAKE UP YOU BIG GLOWING CHUNK HEAD!"
Crinos
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby kenseido » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:42 pm

Maven

Crinos wrote:"HEY WAKE UP YOU BIG GLOWING CHUNK HEAD!"

"Subtle."
-----------------------------
Kenseido's Menagerie of Characters
kenseido
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Yeoman » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:52 pm

Crinos wrote:
Yeoman wrote:
kenseido wrote:Maven

Troy looks at Xiao's prone form and lets out a sigh. "That's why you wanted to be unconscious."

Fandango, having some experience with Magi Puella, you can tell, this is not normal. Even here, from what they said earlier, Magical Girls just fade away when they use up their power or give in to dispair. That or they should turn into witches

"Okay, there is something majorly wrong here. She should either not be existing or she should be turning into a big monster and making us try and kill ourselves. Neither of those are happening, so I don't know what the Terminus is up."

Fandango changes back to normal, "Now I wish I hadn't nuked that little pest. He might know whats up." He turns to Sailor Moon, "You look like a type of magic Girl, any thoughts on the subject?"

"No, Mom, I Can't clean my room, me and Mamoru are gonna make out..."

It appears Tsunami hit her pretty hard.
Yeoman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Crinos » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:54 pm

"Want me to wake her up too?"
Crinos
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby kenseido » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:56 pm

Maven

"Why don't I try healing her fist? Not that your way isn't good, too."

Troy moves over to heal Sailor Moon.
-----------------------------
Kenseido's Menagerie of Characters
kenseido
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Yeoman » Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:03 pm

If Kruez decides Xaio wakes up, make a notice check, along with any of the rest of you with mystic senses, since I prefer PCs doing this sort of thing.
Yeoman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Kreuzritter » Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:30 am

notice: 1d20+13=26

once awoken and brought up to speed, Xiao opens his mystic senses
Kreuz Control Promotions: over 2800 builds served, and counting...
Crinoverse: Contributions
Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Arthur Eld » Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:38 am

The Inspector shook his head. "A most impressive display, Rin." But he had a bad feeling. Magic like that usually had consequences, and someone who looked as downright infernal as Rin did when using such magic-well, they had to have all kinds of baggage and skeletons in their closet.

"But all in all, a job well done. Doubtless the Invaders are reconsidering their actions now. We might be able to open up a dialogue with them-if we can find someone who's actually in charge."
Arthur Eld
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Crinos » Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:56 am

(We're more or less done on this end of the adventure, if alright with Yeo, we can move onto the final endgame. later today or tomorrow.)
Crinos
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Yeoman » Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:07 am

Crinos wrote:(We're more or less done on this end of the adventure, if alright with Yeo, we can move onto the final endgame. later today or tomorrow.)

Go with tomorrow, I got a few last hanging threads to wrap up.
Yeoman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Yeoman » Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:07 am

Kreuzritter wrote:
notice: 1d20+13=26

once awoken and brought up to speed, Xiao opens his mystic senses

Ares wrote:

You can both see the ghostly image of a woman with pink hair and long flowing white robes cradling Homera.
Yeoman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Kreuzritter » Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:47 am

Xiao is ready to call the spirit out, but does not. there is a warmth to the being, kindness perhaps even greater than the maiden of Serenity herself, an assurance that however terrible what has happened is now in the past, that peace awaits now, that greatest gift of the maid of Endings

but there is more to it that stays his voice. being ruled by compassion, Xiao knows love when he sees it. true, heartfelt and unconditional, the love he shares with Usako, that they both give Phenom. the Pink one shows it now to young Homura.

there is sadness here, but a good sadness, that Homura's suffering is at an end, suffering that he would have indeed only prolonged

only when he kisses his own flesh does Xiao realize he makes the same Salute Relentless' newest apprentice make from time to time, when she thinks none are watching. the three middle fingers of his right hand touched to his lips, then held out to Homura in a salute.

"Walk with the dragons," he offers to the young heroine, in the ancient God-Tongue of the First Age, "for their path is yours. and know joy beneath the Unconquered Sun and Mother Luna, for the five Maidens weave your legend amongst the stars."
Kreuz Control Promotions: over 2800 builds served, and counting...
Crinoverse: Contributions
Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Yeoman » Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:02 am

Kreuzritter wrote:Xiao is ready to call the spirit out, but does not. there is a warmth to the being, kindness perhaps even greater than the maiden of Serenity herself, an assurance that however terrible what has happened is now in the past, that peace awaits now, that greatest gift of the maid of Endings

but there is more to it that stays his voice. being ruled by compassion, Xiao knows love when he sees it. true, heartfelt and unconditional, the love he shares with Usako, that they both give Phenom. the Pink one shows it now to young Homura.

there is sadness here, but a good sadness, that Homura's suffering is at an end, suffering that he would have indeed only prolonged

only when he kisses his own flesh does Xiao realize he makes the same Salute Relentless' newest apprentice make from time to time, when she thinks none are watching. the three middle fingers of his right hand touched to his lips, then held out to Homura in a salute.

"Walk with the dragons," he offers to the young heroine, in the ancient God-Tongue of the First Age, "for their path is yours. and know joy beneath the Unconquered Sun and Mother Luna, for the five Maidens weave your legend amongst the stars."

The woman looks over at you, "She'll be okay. Once she recovers. A Magical Girl only dies when she uses all of her power, or gives totally in to despair. But Homera knows, deep down, more than anyone that can be told, she knows, she believes, that every Magical Girl has one last hope.

"Me."
Yeoman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Yeoman » Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:38 pm

((If no one has anything else, you can proceed to the finale whenever you want, Cri.))
Yeoman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

PreviousNext

Return to M&M Game Room