Mutants & Masterminds
HQ    ABOUT M&M    SUPER-VISION    GIMMICK'S GADGETS    M&M SUPERLINK    ATOMIC THINK TANK    M&M SHOP
Saving the world, one d20 roll at a time

Dark Twlight - A League Rises![IC]

This forum is the place for Mutants & Masterminds Play-By-Post games. Please read the M&M Game Room rules before starting or joining a game. Enjoy!

Re: Dark Twlight - A League Rises![IC]

Postby Bladewind » Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:08 pm

Firestorm
HP: 1
Cond: Normal

"If Nightwing is willing to follow Bane, that says something. Then again, despite his leanings, Bane is highly honorable in his own way..."

Firestorm gives serious thought to the idea of joining up with the suicidal attack.
User avatar
Bladewind
Overlord
Overlord
 
Posts: 4823
Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2004 11:20 am
Location: Laval

Re: Dark Twlight - A League Rises!

Postby Walking Dad » Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:06 am

Martian Manhunter
Character Sheet - Current Array - HP 2 - Luck 2 - Condition: normal

J'onnn is about to respond when he suddenly tabs his forehead and says: "Wait, I got a message from Green Lantern."
Gazman wrote:...<J'onn? You still there, buddy? Green Lantern calling Martian Manhunter.>

<Yes Hal, I can "hear" you, but I cannot sense your location. Are you alright? Did you and your group get a plan how to bring the fight to the Sentinels?>
English isn't my native language. Have patience, please.

WD's PbP characters (3e)
Martian Manhunter builds
User avatar
Walking Dad
Luminary
Luminary
 
Posts: 2599
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:51 am
Location: Germany

Re: Dark Twlight - A League Rises!

Postby Gazman » Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:29 pm

Walking Dad wrote:<Yes Hal, I can "hear" you, but I cannot sense your location. Are you alright? Did you and your group get a plan how to bring the fight to the Sentinels?>


<Yeah. I'm okay. Aside from the crazy people here. We're at Captain Marvel's Rock of Eternity. The Sentinels were here too. Whoever is controlling these things has multidimensional access. I think they just re-kidnapped half the people we busted out of their Watchtower prison. We're leaving soon for Clark's Fortress to hit their armory. Meet us there?>
User avatar
Gazman
Hero
Hero
 
Posts: 1503
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:55 pm
Location: Jersey

Re: Dark Twlight - A League Rises!

Postby Walking Dad » Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:14 pm

Martian Manhunter
Character Sheet - Current Array - HP 2 - Luck 2 - Condition: normal

J'onn is concerned by the news but happy by the prospect to see a familiar face soon again.
<We know they have dimensional access, Hal. I tried to warn you that they also attacked the sequestered Paradise Island. Diana is fine by the way. ... Who is recaptured? Dinah, Ollie and Barry?
Anyway, we will meet at the Fortress. Good Luck!>


"Hal called and his group is going to attack the Fortress. I'm going to help him. This is a dangerous mission and I cannot force anyone of you to join. But your help, skills and powers would be very appreciated.
Who comes with me to bring back the fight to the robots and show them justice?"
J'onn declares to Firestorm and Ghost Hawk.
English isn't my native language. Have patience, please.

WD's PbP characters (3e)
Martian Manhunter builds
User avatar
Walking Dad
Luminary
Luminary
 
Posts: 2599
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:51 am
Location: Germany

Re: Dark Twlight - A League Rises![IC]

Postby Bladewind » Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:48 am

Firestorm
HP 1
Cond Normal

"Dude. You had me at 'Fortress.'"

Johnny`s smirk and the twinkle in his eyes both reinfroce and dismiss his cocky attitude.
User avatar
Bladewind
Overlord
Overlord
 
Posts: 4823
Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2004 11:20 am
Location: Laval

Re: Dark Twlight - A League Rises!

Postby Walking Dad » Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:43 pm

Martian Manhunter
Character Sheet - Current Array - HP 2 - Luck 2 - Condition: normal

While waiting for the ex-Robin's response, J'onn sends a message to Luke:
<Hello Luke! I knew we disagreed on some points, but you should know that we will meet up with the other team contacted earlier and we are going for the Fortress. Maybe your new team can use the assault at least as a diversion. Good luck and I hope you succeed!>
English isn't my native language. Have patience, please.

WD's PbP characters (3e)
Martian Manhunter builds
User avatar
Walking Dad
Luminary
Luminary
 
Posts: 2599
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:51 am
Location: Germany

Re: Dark Twlight - A League Rises![IC]

Postby timothy » Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:56 pm

Luke Cage
HP - 2
Luck - 5
Condition - keeping an eye on the creepy turkish guy...

<Thanks for the heads up, J'onn. Keep me informed and I'll keep you up on our actions, too.>

He keeps a suspicious eye on Tamer throughout his brief mental conversation.
Here comes the Dog!
Stong and brave!
Here comes the Dog!
The day he will save!
User avatar
timothy
Zealot
Zealot
 
Posts: 1020
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:55 am
Location: ottawa, ks, usa

Re: Dark Twlight - A League Rises![IC]

Postby Kevin_MacTaggert » Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:00 am

Cage :

Tamer leans back in his black leather chair, resting his hands on the armrests and he gazes at Luke, then smiles, " Your friend, Elektra, was helpful to our government in the past - we have problem with smugglers here - she assisted our forces in capturing several of these very dangerous criminals. So, for that, I am in her debt. Providing safe transport back to America is the least that I can do, for such selfless heroes as yourselves, yes ? " The official goes on about an agreement the Turkish government has made with the Sentinels which keeps the country free from attacks ...

... Twisting towards Cage in his chair, Güngör leans on his desk and asks, " If I may be so bold, what is your plan? How do you mean to defeat these machines? Perhaps I ca--- " Tamer freezes in mid-sentence, his glazed-over eyes staring blindly at Luke ... then he blinks twice and says, " What will you do if the Sentinels reach K'un-Lun - how will your family survive ? Tell me your plan and I will give you a device that can protect them from the robots ..."

DC20 Insight check for Cage ...
User avatar
Kevin_MacTaggert
Mastermind
Mastermind
 
Posts: 2499
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:55 am

Re: Dark Twlight - A League Rises![IC]

Postby timothy » Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:32 am

Luke Cage
HP - 2
Luck - 5 - 4 after action
Condition - on his guard

Luke straightens in his chair at Tamer's words, raising an eyebrow.



"I don't like being threatened. Not even when the threats are presented as "friendly" warnings."

Luke stands, locking eyes with Tamer.

"I'm not sure what game you're playing or which side, if any, you're on. If you're as smart as you think you are, you really want to convince me that you're on my side."

ooc wrote: Intimidation (1d20 +20=21)
Gonna spend a luck point on that one...
Intimidation (luck reroll) (1d20 +20=37)
Here comes the Dog!
Stong and brave!
Here comes the Dog!
The day he will save!
User avatar
timothy
Zealot
Zealot
 
Posts: 1020
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:55 am
Location: ottawa, ks, usa

Re: Dark Twlight - A League Rises![IC]

Postby Kevin_MacTaggert » Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:09 am

Cage :

Tamer stands and leans towards Luke, grinning, " What? You gonna kick me in the balls again, Power Man? " the elder Turkish official winks at Cage, I hate Turkey, she hates me back. Did you pick-up the trap? Güngör sold me out - surprise! We need to get out of here, now! Luke, can you fly a plane ? "
User avatar
Kevin_MacTaggert
Mastermind
Mastermind
 
Posts: 2499
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:55 am

Re: Dark Twlight - A League Rises![IC]

Postby timothy » Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:38 am

Luke Cage
HP - 2
Luck - 4
Condition - angry

Luke leans forward, planting his hands on the desk.

"What makes you think I wasn't talking to you. The game-playing is getting old."

He suddenly smiles.

"And what in the name of all that's holy gives you the idea that I might be able to fly a plane?"
Here comes the Dog!
Stong and brave!
Here comes the Dog!
The day he will save!
User avatar
timothy
Zealot
Zealot
 
Posts: 1020
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:55 am
Location: ottawa, ks, usa

Re: Dark Twlight - A League Rises!

Postby Walking Dad » Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:29 pm

Martian Manhunter
Character Sheet - Current Array - HP 2 - Luck 2 - Condition: normal

The Martian Manhunter nods one last time at the two other heroes: "Then lets leave this place on our own wish, without waiting for another attack to make us move. Our target is the Fortress and we move as quickly as we can. I don't know your flying speeds, but I will try to assist you as best as I can."
With this, he levitates into the air, let the others join, and is on his way.
English isn't my native language. Have patience, please.

WD's PbP characters (3e)
Martian Manhunter builds
User avatar
Walking Dad
Luminary
Luminary
 
Posts: 2599
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:51 am
Location: Germany

Re: Dark Twlight - A League Rises!

Postby Bladewind » Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:17 pm

Firestorm
Cond Normal
HP 1

Martian Manhunte wrote:"Then lets leave this place on our own wish, without waiting for another attack to make us move. Our target is the Fortress and we move as quickly as we can. I don't know your flying speeds, but I will try to assist you as best as I can."


"Now there's an idea." Firestorm smirks at the idea of leaving at their own discretion as opposed to being pushed out, chased out, or otherwise attacked.

"I can push pretty impressive speeds myself. I can also whip up a wind-shield or carry a small car with one or two people if someone needs it...
User avatar
Bladewind
Overlord
Overlord
 
Posts: 4823
Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2004 11:20 am
Location: Laval

Previous

Return to M&M Game Room



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest