Mutants & Masterminds
HQ    ABOUT M&M    SUPER-VISION    GIMMICK'S GADGETS    M&M SUPERLINK    ATOMIC THINK TANK    M&M SHOP
Saving the world, one d20 roll at a time

Crinosverse: Invasion (OOC Thread)

This forum is the place for Mutants & Masterminds Play-By-Post games. Please read the M&M Game Room rules before starting or joining a game. Enjoy!

Moderators: The Mod Squad, The Justice League

Re: Crinosverse: Invasion (OOC Thread)

Postby Ares » Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:23 pm

I had fun as well, I'd never gotten to play in an alien invasion style game before, and it was pretty cool. A big thanks to Crinos and Yeo for running that, and for letting me come along for the ride.
Ares
Hero
Hero

Postby Crinos » Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:26 pm

I'm glad you guys enjoyed it.

I apologize if thing kind of dropped off in the middle for me. Its that time of year again where I get super into Pokemon, so I was a bit distracted.
Crinos
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby flynnarrel » Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:38 pm

Thank you both for running a joint, successful game. I've now been a part of three games that have come to successful completion. It takes great presistence and conviction to bring it home like that and with such a large group too. Yay!

I admit to getting lost a few times there when the thread exploded forward with several posts for the other group and my losing what was happening in the group I was in.
flynnarrel
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Previous

Return to M&M Game Room