Mutants & Masterminds
HQ    ABOUT M&M    SUPER-VISION    GIMMICK'S GADGETS    M&M SUPERLINK    ATOMIC THINK TANK    M&M SHOP
Saving the world, one d20 roll at a time

Sons of God [IC]

This forum is the place for Mutants & Masterminds Play-By-Post games. Please read the M&M Game Room rules before starting or joining a game. Enjoy!

Moderators: The Mod Squad, The Justice League

Re: Sons of God [IC]

Postby Neo-Paladin » Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:56 pm

Is his suggestion valid from where Ganesha is?
Neo-Paladin
Overlord
Overlord

Postby Kevin_MacTaggert » Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:44 am

Mechanist and Monkey King :

The muscle-bound seven-footer strides into the small room with just one step, " By the time I'm finished with you, you'll be callin' me Sir - and I'll get that phone right after I bust you open! " and he brings both hands together while lunging at Mechanist, looking to deliver an awesome strike ...!

" Avi " slowly rises to a standing position - looking down at his tattered shirt, he rips away the charred remains of the blue cloth - now he's standing topless and glares at Monkey King, fists clenched, " Ready to dance, sweetheart ? " ...

The villains spent their last actions Recovering and now look to attack - Avi is -2 Toughness checks and Sir is -1 Toughness checks - Mechanist and Monkey King can act before Sir strikes ...
Kevin_MacTaggert
Mastermind
Mastermind

Postby Kevin_MacTaggert » Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:13 am

Psion and Ganesha :

Mike is snatched from his seated position near the cathedral entrance as if he was yanked into the air by an invisible tornado! He sails up towards the domed ceiling and, " BOOOOM!!! " crashes through the roof in an explosion of stone, wood, and metal! Chunks of debris fall to the cathedral floor and pews and everything beneath the new ceiling hole is powdered in a mist of dust!

Luckily, Psion is out of range and avoids getting caught in the shower of wreckage! Mike looks up at the ceiling, a ray of sun light shining into the cathedral, and he's clearly shocked as he shouts at the top of his lungs, " CHRIS!!! " - then, Mike turns for the doorway as he seems to be headed for the streets outside ...

Ganesha is up, but I have him still in the cellar ...
Kevin_MacTaggert
Mastermind
Mastermind

Postby Neo-Paladin » Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:41 am

Ganesha's action is simple...leave the cellar as fast as possible.
Neo-Paladin
Overlord
Overlord

Postby Kevin_MacTaggert » Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:41 am

Mike runs outside, down the stairs and on the sidewalk, searched the sky for Christian, finds him falling, then uses his powers to draw Christian down to him.

It's moving towards late afternoon in Freedom City, with small crowds of people walking by St. George's. Just on this block alone you have nearly fifty pedestrians and another ten vehicles driving through the area. The sounds of a busy city street echo up and down the block. Rain clouds move in from the South, but the Sun is still gleaming hot across the city.

Mike draws a few stares from people walking by, but the pedestrians keep walking. He seems completely disinterested in Psion and Ganesha right now, his focus now fully on his teammate, who is a few hundred feet in the air above the sidewalk ...

Psion is up, then Ganesha returns to the scene for his action ...
Kevin_MacTaggert
Mastermind
Mastermind

Postby dreamking89 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:14 pm

Monkey King
Condition: :D
HP: 1

"Doesn't really seem fair, does it?" Sun Wukong says to Avi with a smile, spinning his staff in his hand. "Would you feel better if I put a hand behind my back?" With a hearty laugh, the Monkey King stepped forward faster than Avi could blink, swinging his staff to strike him right in the ribs.

Monkey King is going to use his Strike attack to hit Avi:1d20+15=22
It has always been the prerogative of children and half-wits to point out that the emperor has no clothes. But the half-wit remains a half-wit and the emperor remains an emperor.
dreamking89
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby CaptainChaos » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:08 pm

Psion

M'Tin followed Mike outside. Once outside, he followed Mike's gaze skyward as he searched for, and found, his falling ally. Ganesha was nowhere to be seen. Perhaps he was trapped somewhere.

It looks like it's up to me to take care of these guys. he thought.

Then, on a whim, he sent a mental communication to his missing ally.

"Ganesha, if you can hear me, we are now outside the building."

Still looking upwards, he turned his abilities on the falling Chris. Lashing out with pure mental power, his goal was to fry Chris's mind enough to take him out of the fight for awhile.

Mental Blast attack = 1d20+15=30 Perception ranged attack, DC30 Will save if it hits.
CaptainChaos
Mastermind
Mastermind

Postby Neo-Paladin » Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:22 pm

Ganesha

HP:0

Condition: Normal

Ganesha hurried up to get outside as well, hoping to find some way to end this fight. And with the big guy out of the way, the opportunity seemed to be there...forsaking, for one moment, his peaceful ways, the elephantine hero barelled towards the telekinetic!
Getting fed up with these two. Simply punch to the psionic one.
24 to attack. If that hits, it's DC 27 against damage.
Neo-Paladin
Overlord
Overlord

Postby psilich » Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:52 pm

The Mechanist
HP:2

Kevin_MacTaggert wrote:
The muscle-bound seven-footer strides into the small room with just one step, " By the time I'm finished with you, you'll be callin' me Sir - and I'll get that phone right after I bust you open! " and he brings both hands together while lunging at Mechanist, looking to deliver an awesome strike ...!

Glancing at the phone, "Well I feel insulted," Isaac says as he blasts 'sir' with a laser blast, "the caller could not possibly be more interesting than us," he finishes as he looks at the two men in front of him.
psilich
Cohort
Cohort

Previous

Return to M&M Game Room