Mutants & Masterminds
HQ    ABOUT M&M    SUPER-VISION    GIMMICK'S GADGETS    M&M SUPERLINK    ATOMIC THINK TANK    M&M SHOP
Saving the world, one d20 roll at a time

Valor Unlimited (3e, OOC: Full)

This forum is the place for Mutants & Masterminds Play-By-Post games. Please read the M&M Game Room rules before starting or joining a game. Enjoy!

Re: Valor Unlimited (3e, OOC: Full)

Postby RedBstrd » Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:08 am

Lord Fell wrote:I think I'm somewhat ahead of everyone... should I hold off posting a bit while everyone else gets into their investigations?

I picture you sitting in front of the computer, frantically hitting "refresh" every few seconds at the moment, so I don't think I should necessarily hold you up. If you want to post, feel free to do so. I'm sure you'll get linked into some other stuff that's happening soon.
RedBstrd
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Lord Fell » Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:18 pm

I kind of think that Mr. DNA's current line of activity is probably a non-issue in terms of game play, but it is appropriate to his RP.
Lord Fell
Overlord
Overlord

Postby Hound » Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:11 pm

ZzZzZz
"Whats wrong? You came here expecting to fight a madman, and instead found a god!?"
My Characters
Hound
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Lord Fell » Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:24 pm

Sorry man.

I'll try to wrap up getting blood as quickly as possible, and once Mr. DNA gets back to base, we can fast-forward to Mainframe being awake.

In the interest of speeding up what Mr. DNA is doing/thinking regarding gathering blood...
He feels a certain obligation to protect Jerry, because he feels the kid's a victim. Plus, he's cooperating.
If the DA has obtained a warrant, Mr. DNA would feel obligated to get the kid to have his own lawyer suppress it on probable grounds (there aren't any).
Conversely, if there isn't a warrant, Mr. DNA would advise Jerry to require an immunity deal to give a blood sample. Really, the only way the cops can even prove Jerry took a drug is through a blood sample, but they don't have any probably cause to get one.
...add that to this drug probably being too new to be criminalized, charging Jerry with anything would be bloody difficult in the first place.

We can probably speed through those horse-shoes, and then I can meet up with Mainframe... although, it seems to me it might be time for Mr. Kamikaze to take over.
Lord Fell
Overlord
Overlord

Postby RedBstrd » Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:01 pm

Lord Fell wrote:He feels a certain obligation to protect Jerry, because he feels the kid's a victim. Plus, he's cooperating.

Don't worry, no one is pressing charges against Jerry. Dealing with any of that would just derail other stuff.

Lord Fell wrote:We can probably speed through those horse-shoes, and then I can meet up with Mainframe... although, it seems to me it might be time for Mr. Kamikaze to take over.

Yeah, it probably is time for Mr. Kamikaze to take over.
RedBstrd
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby RedBstrd » Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:39 pm

Hound wrote:ZzZzZz

Sorry, I'm not sure how to get you into the action without breaking up the continuity. I guess the best idea would be to say that a few hours have passed during the scouting missions. Mainframe could have had a few hours' nap and be up again. While he still needs more sleep, he presumably doesn't need it all at once. As a consequence, you're welcome to start posting again but assume that you're at the headquarters at the moment, just waking up.
RedBstrd
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby RedBstrd » Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:53 pm

As advance warning, I'm switching cities again since it's the end of the month. On our way to south India, we're stopping in the Andaman islands. We'll be flying out tomorrow morning and should be in the Andamans by 11 am. The islands don't have broadband but there's supposed to be an internet cafe. I'll try to spend at least an hour every day while enjoying pina coladas.

We'll be there until the 31st, and then in transit until the 2nd. On the 1st, we'll be in Chennai for a 24-hour layover. Our room in Chennai has wi-fi. Once we arrive in the south, we should have wi-fi again too. If not, our USB modems should be sufficient.

In other words, there shouldn't be any interruptions from my travel plans but I'm trying to make sure everyone knows about them so that if I'm unable to post tomorrow or something, the reason is clear...
RedBstrd
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby RedBstrd » Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:51 am

Since I have an internet cafe right down the street from where I'm staying, we don't have to worry about me not having access. Everything should proceed without a hitch for the next five days.
RedBstrd
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Hound » Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:07 pm

Here is a picture of Aya's holographic image which can only be projected inside the base for now.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j247/ ... e/1_27.jpg

I posted a direct link because the image is large. But it is Safe for work enviroments.
"Whats wrong? You came here expecting to fight a madman, and instead found a god!?"
My Characters
Hound
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby flynnarrel » Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:07 pm

Nice pic, very professional.
flynnarrel
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby RedBstrd » Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:47 am

flynnarrel wrote:Nice pic, very professional.

Agreed.

We should probably get the Persuasion and Investigation checks for Derek and Stacy out of the way, plus one for a Deception (Disguise) check for each.
RedBstrd
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Lord Fell » Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:49 pm

@Hound
You're aware that Mr. Kamikaze is knocking on your door?
Lord Fell
Overlord
Overlord

Postby Hound » Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:18 am

Lord Fell wrote:@Hound

I am not, lol sorry
My Characters
Hound
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby RedBstrd » Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:57 am

Hound wrote:
Lord Fell wrote:@Hound

I am not, lol sorry

...don't need room service... go 'way, damn you!
RedBstrd
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Kaisius » Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:32 pm

I have received a jury summons and may have jury duty starting next Tuesday. I don't know what's going to happen, if anything, but if I don't post for a while, that's why. Red can feel free to take Jackson over if need be.
"I am not a big, fat panda....I am THE big, fat panda."-Po, Kung Fu Panda
Otakumon in New Freedom League.
Jackson Wright in Valor Unlimited.
Kaisius
Partisan
Partisan

PreviousNext

Return to M&M Game Room