Mutants & Masterminds
HQ    ABOUT M&M    SUPER-VISION    GIMMICK'S GADGETS    M&M SUPERLINK    ATOMIC THINK TANK    M&M SHOP
Saving the world, one d20 roll at a time

Valor Unlimited (3e, OOC: Full)

This forum is the place for Mutants & Masterminds Play-By-Post games. Please read the M&M Game Room rules before starting or joining a game. Enjoy!

Re: Valor Unlimited (3e, OOC: Full)

Postby Lord Fell » Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:43 pm

Whoo!
I found Mr. DNA's Ringtone!
Lord Fell
Overlord
Overlord

Postby RedBstrd » Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:40 pm

If things haven't moved along by tomorrow, I'll push things forward a bit in the interest of maintaining some sort of momentum. I've been sidelined by the role playing (which I don't necessarily mind) but I'm worried that things have been slowing down a little bit.
RedBstrd
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Neo-Paladin » Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:51 pm

Yeah, sorry...but Justitia can't really say anything else...she's bored out of her mind by all the legalese, PR and business talk. And that i already mentioned.
Neo-Paladin
Overlord
Overlord

Postby Lord Fell » Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:29 pm

Well, it seemed to me that the wrangling over how the company was going to run was taking too long, and is really a non point in the game. If it's RP appropriate for your character(s) to hem and haw over that, so be it. In the meantime, Mr. DNA has arbitrarily said that for the time being, the company will act as it has since Jack's death, and he'll take on the paperwork... I didn't really open that part up to discussion... I don't mind roleplaying it out, but a lot of people aren't interested.

At the same time, Neo-Paladin, Mr. DNA has opened the floor to New Business. That was ringing a gong for you to take the floor.

...I'm also looking around for Project Icarus/Flare. He hasn't brought anything to the table in a while. Usually, Project Icarus is a very reliable... but slow poster. I'd really like for him to start swinging by the boards more or less daily... I'm waiting on his ass in World Moved On, too.
Lord Fell
Overlord
Overlord

Postby Neo-Paladin » Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:31 pm

New Business? Could I get a context there, please?
Neo-Paladin
Overlord
Overlord

Postby flynnarrel » Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:33 pm

The cops that came by Valor in order to get our help with a new drug on the streets. We know this from a small blurb in a post re: Justitia, but we've not heard anymore about it.
flynnarrel
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Lord Fell » Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:11 pm

Ah... I could have sworn that I added a line to my last post along the lines of,
Mr. DNA says "does anyone have any new business?"

...but not I remember that I didn't, just in case someone freaked out over him volunteering to write all the cheques (spend all Valor Unlimited's money).
Lord Fell
Overlord
Overlord

Postby Project Icarus » Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:24 am

Lord Fell wrote:...I'm also looking around for Project Icarus/Flare. He hasn't brought anything to the table in a while. Usually, Project Icarus is a very reliable... but slow poster. I'd really like for him to start swinging by the boards more or less daily... I'm waiting on his ass in World Moved On, too.

Sorry about that Fell. Just getting caught up after a busy stretch and catching the new cold that was going around.
Project Icarus
Daredevil
Daredevil

Postby flynnarrel » Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:45 am

Lord Fell wrote:Ah... I could have sworn that I added a line to my last post along the lines of,
Mr. DNA says "does anyone have any new business?"

...but not I remember that I didn't, just in case someone freaked out over him volunteering to write all the cheques (spend all Valor Unlimited's money).

Derek asked about it in one of his posts too... "didn't I see some cops here earlier....."
flynnarrel
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby RedBstrd » Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:30 am

Justitia gets a Hero Point for bringing up the drug business so quickly after I requested some plot advancement.

Hopefully no one is getting bored with the game. Big stuff is ahead and I've been developing some more subplots which should start incorporating everyone into some more character-driven stuff before too long.
RedBstrd
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Lord Fell » Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:28 pm

@Flynnarrel,
Mr. DNA's sister is named Dora, not Nora... Dora Noreen, actually. I'm not sure that I'd describe her as "easy on the eyes," either. At least, when you compare her to the kinds of women that showed up at KK's party, she's definitely a different type of girl.
If you happen to know who's image I'm stealing, you might think she's more attractive than she actually is, based on a "funny, cool" factor.
Lord Fell
Overlord
Overlord

Postby Hound » Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:44 pm

Hey Redbstd, gonna use my skill mastery technology to do a standard search of internet, and various files and systems Mainframe may have on any information regarding this drug.

Aya is relaying the information to mainframe as he cleans up/eats

I want his reintroduction to have some value, I.E. giving in available information regarding the drug that is out there, if any.

My search is a 26 as a standard action with skill mastery
"Whats wrong? You came here expecting to fight a madman, and instead found a god!?"
My Characters
Hound
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Lord Fell » Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:19 pm

I started rereading our adventures, and I have come to the realization that Valor Unlimited is quite possibly going to be the super team that becomes Notorious for punching enemies in the taint. Alternatively, "I didn't set the precedent!"

Also, I did switch Dora to Salt Lake City.
Lord Fell
Overlord
Overlord

Postby RedBstrd » Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:30 am

Hound wrote:Hey Redbstd, gonna use my skill mastery technology to do a standard search of internet, and various files and systems Mainframe may have on any information regarding this drug.

Aya is relaying the information to mainframe as he cleans up/eats

I want his reintroduction to have some value, I.E. giving in available information regarding the drug that is out there, if any.

My search is a 26 as a standard action with skill mastery

Ok, that sounds good. The street drug is pretty new so it won't have lots circulating about it on the internet. For RP purposes, though, I'll have to figure out some information to give you to help you show up again IC with something to bring to the table.
RedBstrd
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby RedBstrd » Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:49 am

Lord Fell wrote:Image
If you happen to know who's image I'm stealing, you might think she's more attractive than she actually is, based on a "funny, cool" factor.

Indeed. Kristen Schaal's humor goes a long way in making her more attractive.
RedBstrd
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

PreviousNext

Return to M&M Game Room