Age of Heroes - Chapter 2: Gods & Monsters (OOC)

This forum is the place for Mutants & Masterminds Play-By-Post games. Please read the M&M Game Room rules before starting or joining a game. Enjoy!
roguescribner
Paragon
Paragon

Re: Age of Heroes - Chapter 2: Gods & Monsters (OOC)

Postby roguescribner » Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:27 pm

All righty, I had planned to have something up this past Saturday, but obviously that didn't happen. My wife got some bad news and it involved a funeral the next day, so that was our weekend. I planned to get it up tonight, but I spent the time in another game thread so now it'll be tomorrow. :P We are picking up where we left off! Hound is like an addict looking for his next fix, so I'm going to try not to dawdle this episode.

Let the game begin (again)!
GM - Age of Heroes Chapter 2
Sarvak - The Injustice Gang

EnigmaticOne
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby EnigmaticOne » Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:21 pm

roguescribner wrote:All righty, I had planned to have something up this past Saturday, but obviously that didn't happen. My wife got some bad news and it involved a funeral the next day, so that was our weekend. I planned to get it up tonight, but I spent the time in another game thread so now it'll be tomorrow. :P We are picking up where we left off! Hound is like an addict looking for his next fix, so I'm going to try not to dawdle this episode.

Let the game begin (again)!

Excellent.
Impeach the peach!

Hound
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Hound » Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:23 pm

I just need to type a little but man, just a tiny bit. Man, come on. Gimmie a couple A's and E's man, maybe even an O? Man I'll pay ya back as soon as I get paid, you know me, I'm good for it. You know me, we're buddies. Amigos. Just one more post man, then I promise I'll quit.
"Whats wrong? You came here expecting to fight a madman, and instead found a god!?"
My Characters

roguescribner
Paragon
Paragon

Postby roguescribner » Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:48 pm

I just returned from a funeral. I'll try to post tomorrow, but it may be Sunday.

roguescribner
Paragon
Paragon

Postby roguescribner » Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:31 am

Okay, it's been 11 days since I've called for a perception check and there's been no activity. Should I just reboot? Is everyone busy with other stuff? That's fine if you are, I just need to know. Or am I not dangling enough carrots to keep interest? Let me know that too.

Mr.Sandman
Superhero
Superhero

Postby Mr.Sandman » Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:37 am

Right, sorry! Meant to ask if I could stay with my previous check from my last post or if you needed a new one.

EnigmaticOne
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby EnigmaticOne » Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:30 am

roguescribner wrote:Okay, it's been 11 days since I've called for a perception check and there's been no activity. Should I just reboot? Is everyone busy with other stuff? That's fine if you are, I just need to know. Or am I not dangling enough carrots to keep interest? Let me know that too.

D'oh. I'll check on it.
Impeach the peach!

Coyotzin
Titan
Titan

Postby Coyotzin » Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:33 pm

I am currently waiting for the moving truck to take all my furniture as I check stuff on my phone, cause my PC is already in a box :)

jemal
Hero
Hero

Postby jemal » Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:32 pm

sorry, you said actively keeping alert, which definitely isn't Dion. I should have said I was passing on the check, but I'm still here.

roguescribner
Paragon
Paragon

Postby roguescribner » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:03 am

Ok. I'm calling it. This game is on life support and the heart monitor just went dead.

So I'm going to reboot. I'm going to try to recruit a new group to give this one more shot. I hope it works. I'm open to current members continuing if you think you can, but it has to be a firm commitment. I know life happens and there's no judgment from me on that, but I have to try to do what is best for the game.

So I'm going to dust of my reboot plans and prep a new recruitment pitch. I thank everyone for their participation.

EnigmaticOne
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby EnigmaticOne » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:07 am

roguescribner wrote:Ok. I'm calling it. This game is on life support and the heart monitor just went dead.

So I'm going to reboot. I'm going to try to recruit a new group to give this one more shot. I hope it works. I'm open to current members continuing if you think you can, but it has to be a firm commitment. I know life happens and there's no judgment from me on that, but I have to try to do what is best for the game.

So I'm going to dust of my reboot plans and prep a new recruitment pitch. I thank everyone for their participation.

In my defense, I have been posting reasonably regularly, and I've had to deal with finals/finals prep. I can certainly commit to the reboot. I mean it.
Impeach the peach!

roguescribner
Paragon
Paragon

Postby roguescribner » Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:21 am

Yeah, you've been good, E. I appreciate it. :)

Mr.Sandman
Superhero
Superhero

Postby Mr.Sandman » Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:23 am

I have not been, and for that I apologize. Since my return I have not been as attentive to the games I am in as they deserve. You tell a wonderful story good sir, and I apologize for being part of the problem that requires it to reboot. I will waste no more of your time, and wish you luck and enjoyment with the reboot.

roguescribner
Paragon
Paragon

Postby roguescribner » Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:14 pm

Again I want to reiterate, there's no hard feelings here. I know real life can creep up on any of us. It's happened to me a few times. I just don't want it to kill the game. I'm going to do everything I can to keep it going. Sometimes the timing just doesn't work out with a particular group. Hopefully it will with the next one.

Coyotzin
Titan
Titan

Postby Coyotzin » Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:38 pm

Just let me get my Internet back (posting from a Starbucks... again); it's been a crapfest, but today I gave them the ultimatum: fix it, or I'm gone. In the most extreme cases, I already queried another ISP and they can have me up and running within a couple of days.

Return to “M&M Game Room”