Mutants & Masterminds
HQ    ABOUT M&M    SUPER-VISION    GIMMICK'S GADGETS    M&M SUPERLINK    ATOMIC THINK TANK    M&M SHOP
Saving the world, one d20 roll at a time

Age of Heroes - Chapter 2: Gods & Monsters (OOC)

This forum is the place for Mutants & Masterminds Play-By-Post games. Please read the M&M Game Room rules before starting or joining a game. Enjoy!

Re: Age of Heroes (OOC)

Postby roguescribner » Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:52 pm

Finally! :)

I know you've been busy, Coyotzin, so don't sweat it. It just happened to come at the part of the game where you were kind of at the center of what was going on.

Anyhoo, bad timing. I need to fly out tomorrow for a funeral, so I don't think I'll be able to update til after the weekend. But Jabara and Kifi can still converse and Hound may bump into them on approach. Panya will have to wait for now.
GM - Age of Heroes Chapter 2
Sarvak - The Injustice Gang
roguescribner
Paragon
Paragon

Postby roguescribner » Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:04 am

I'm sorry. I'm going through some stuff right now. I don't think I'll be able to post again til the weekend at the earliest.

I appreciate your patience.

Thanks.
roguescribner
Paragon
Paragon

Postby Gazman » Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:31 pm

No need to apologize. I hope your stuff works out for the best.
Gazman
Hero
Hero

Postby roguescribner » Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:46 am

I'm back. I'll try to catch up as soon as I can and then get a post up for everyone.
roguescribner
Paragon
Paragon

Postby Hound » Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:16 pm

I am waiting on Kifi or Jabari to respond to Hound's appearence.... but I am here! Welcome back RS.
"Whats wrong? You came here expecting to fight a madman, and instead found a god!?"
My Characters
Hound
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby roguescribner » Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:57 pm

Danke.

I'm trying to determine how to incorporate fatigue into the proceedings. I think if I allowed it, everyone would just plow through the night to keep doing stuff. :P So at some point I either need to force everyone to make fort rolls or possibly just incorporate fatigue as a complication until everyone has had some legitimate rest. Nothing will happen in this current scene, but if everyone intends to move ahead without rest, it's something I'll need to consider.

Don't forget all in the course of the current day everyone awoke from a strange ailment, discovered new abilities, conducted a bit of investigation, fought off a city-wide invasion, and now is investigating again as everyone else recovers. So I think as soon as I get Inet and Kepi to bed (schwing! :lol: ) I'll expect it to be sleepy time for everyone else, too.

We'll see how it goes.
roguescribner
Paragon
Paragon

Postby Coyotzin » Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:53 pm

I just had to take that last-minute precaution :) But if you keep throwing plot-twists like Ahti getting up, how do you expect us to go to sleep? :)
Coyotzin
Titan
Titan

Postby Hound » Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:11 pm

Will post in a minute. JUST noticed i some how deleted "you or master imhotep"

My bad
"Whats wrong? You came here expecting to fight a madman, and instead found a god!?"
My Characters
Hound
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby roguescribner » Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:01 pm

Coyotzin wrote:I just had to take that last-minute precaution :) But if you keep throwing plot-twists like Ahti getting up, how do you expect us to go to sleep? :)

Touché. :wink:
roguescribner
Paragon
Paragon

Postby Hound » Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:32 pm

It is very hard getting inside the mind of a 13 year old slave, who has been beaten all his life to be utterly as loyal as a dog.

I hope I am doing a decent job of it. ^^;
My Characters
Hound
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Hound » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:20 pm

I know I am suppose to post right now, but for some stupid reason I am feeling really depressed today and I have no good reason to be. As such I am having a hard time getting in character.

Instead I plan to go to bed early tonight(it's only 8 pm here) and get up early, hopefully bright eyed and bushy tailed, and ready to post up a storm

(this message will be cop/pasted in all threads I am suppose to be posting tonight.)
My Characters
Hound
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby roguescribner » Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:55 am

No probs. This game has settled into a bit of a groove and that's okay. I'm liking the RP between you and Coyotzin. :)
roguescribner
Paragon
Paragon

Postby Hound » Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:49 pm

Waiting on Kifi since I posted last.
My Characters
Hound
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby roguescribner » Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:06 am

Hound and Coyotzin can take a hp for roleplay. 8)
roguescribner
Paragon
Paragon

Postby roguescribner » Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:27 pm

I can't really find anything in the 3E rules regarding normal fatigue, so here is what I'm going to do:

Everyone will make 3 fortitude checks. The first one will be DC 10, the second DC 15, and the third DC 20. Each successful check will buy you three hours of normal alertness. If you fail a check by one degree, you'll be fatigued, then exhausted with a second degree failure, and finally asleep with a third degree failure. Getting some sleep (at least two hours) will lower the DC by one degree until you sleep enough to drop below DC 10. Kifi can just make 2 rolls since she's had some sleep already.

Obviously, if you choose to sleep, you'll negate the need for the rolls.

Make sense? Questions?
roguescribner
Paragon
Paragon

PreviousNext

Return to M&M Game Room