Mutants & Masterminds
HQ    ABOUT M&M    SUPER-VISION    GIMMICK'S GADGETS    M&M SUPERLINK    ATOMIC THINK TANK    M&M SHOP
Saving the world, one d20 roll at a time

Age of Heroes - Chapter 2: Gods & Monsters (OOC)

This forum is the place for Mutants & Masterminds Play-By-Post games. Please read the M&M Game Room rules before starting or joining a game. Enjoy!

Re: Age of Heroes (OOC)

Postby Hound » Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:22 pm

I am sorry to inform everyone, that today when I arrived at work, I was handed orders, informing me that I will be deployed from August 17 till Sept 18, I will have limited to no access to internet, so I am hoping Rogue Scribner is okay with running Hound on Auto-Pilot, or simply having him "vanish" until my return.

Heck we could come up with an interesting story about it if you want.

Saddly I will not have much time to do it now, as I have to gather things for my trip and ensure my wife has everything she needs for me departure.
"Whats wrong? You came here expecting to fight a madman, and instead found a god!?"
My Characters
Hound
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby roguescribner » Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:17 am

Good luck on your deployment, Hound.

As it should be only for a few weeks, we'll just have your character fade into the background. In game time, it's likely only hours will pass. Hell, it's been a long day for everyone so I'm sure once some pieces are in place, everyone will want to retire and get some sleep! ;)

We'll be here when you get back...
GM - Age of Heroes Chapter 2
Sarvak - The Injustice Gang
roguescribner
Paragon
Paragon

Postby roguescribner » Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:26 am

FYI, I'm going on vacation on Wednesday so for the next week my presence may be spotty.
roguescribner
Paragon
Paragon

Postby Gazman » Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:21 am

Have fun!

But now I gotta try to do good cop/bad cop with only one person.
Gazman
Hero
Hero

Postby roguescribner » Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:09 pm

I've had a whirlwind past few days. A black cloud hung over my vacation as my landlord called and was being very strange over the phone. So my wife and I figured we were about to be evicted (we don't have a lease to say otherwise) and then on Sunday our worst fears were confirmed. But then yesterday our landlord took it all back ("Nevermind!") so instead of preparing to move and deal with all that jazz, I guess things are back to normal now. But we're still recovering from the stress of it all.

So I apologize for not being around. Within the next 24 hours I will have a post up!
roguescribner
Paragon
Paragon

Postby Coyotzin » Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:46 am

Actually, Kifi went there with the hope that Husani had the same idea and find him there; hold him entranced with Fascinate until she got him to calm down. The stealth precautions was just in case Kepi was there; her stuff is still there, after all.

If Husani fails to appear, Kifi will start searching the room for evidence (A richly illustrated papyrus reading "How I Will Kill My Siblings and Take the Throne" would be ideal ;) )
Coyotzin
Titan
Titan

Postby roguescribner » Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:56 am

Okay. Well, for now, the room is empty save for a nice breeze. ;)

You may conduct your search...
roguescribner
Paragon
Paragon

Postby roguescribner » Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:55 pm

Coyotzin,

Were you going to roll an investigation check for a room search or are you going with your original plan of hiding in a pot until someone arrives?
roguescribner
Paragon
Paragon

Postby Coyotzin » Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:01 am

I'll post an Investigation check, but as I mentioned on the Guild of the Bat OOC thread, the weekend wasn't kind to me ^^ Feel free to roll it; Kifi will use Luck to re-roll if the result is abysmal
Coyotzin
Titan
Titan

Postby Hound » Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:58 pm

Rock on Baby
"Whats wrong? You came here expecting to fight a madman, and instead found a god!?"
My Characters
Hound
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Coyotzin » Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:14 pm

Welcome back!
Coyotzin
Titan
Titan

Postby roguescribner » Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:56 am

Coyotzin wrote:Welcome back!

Ditto.

/Sam Wheat
roguescribner
Paragon
Paragon

Postby Gazman » Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:00 pm

Howdy, Hound!
Gazman
Hero
Hero

Postby roguescribner » Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:39 pm

I feel like there's more to be said between Jabari and Kifi, so for now I'm not posting anything. Hound is in transit, presumably to find Kifi, so I'll wait a bit before updating him.

Something to think about so I know where we're going with this. A HUGE battle has taken place this day and it'll be hours just to clear the streets of the dead, and days before the destruction can be cleared. It is now early evening and most people in and around the palace will be eager to rest and deal with whatever tomorrow. In another couple of hours, natural fatigue is going to set in for all of you unless you have a power that negates it. So I guess I'm asking, what do you hope to accomplish before everyone decides to end this day and move onto tomorrow? Or is everyone going to remain on alert all night, possibly taking watch shifts?

Food for thought.
roguescribner
Paragon
Paragon

Postby Gazman » Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:51 am

I think Jabari and Kifi have more to say too.

With the other thing, I guess Jabari wants to get some sort of proof that Kepi and her lackeys are so that he can act against them without compromising his Responsibility complication. Being a military man, he would definitely suggest a watch throughout the night once fatigue starts to set in.
Gazman
Hero
Hero

PreviousNext

Return to M&M Game Room