Mutants & Masterminds
HQ    ABOUT M&M    SUPER-VISION    GIMMICK'S GADGETS    M&M SUPERLINK    ATOMIC THINK TANK    M&M SHOP
Saving the world, one d20 roll at a time

Crinoverse: The Avengers IC (The End part 3)

This forum is the place for Mutants & Masterminds Play-By-Post games. Please read the M&M Game Room rules before starting or joining a game. Enjoy!

Re: Crinoverse: The Avengers IC (Halloween Horror)

Postby Arthur Eld » Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:16 pm

"Don't need to see you to hit you, you smug bastards." His ears grew to enormous sizes, making him look like a human elephant. He concentrated, focusing on the sounds of combat and isolating the distinctive hum of Troy's gravity beams and realizing that the steady and unmoving sounds of Force struggling against them meant he was pinned.

He smiled. "Nice work, Maven."

Then Rob lashed out at the contained Force, stretching so as to strike him from every angle at once.

Power-stunting Accurate Hearing off of Super-Movement 1 (slow fall). I'll spend an HP next turn to ignore fatigue.
AOA and PA for +5/-5 against Force, 1d20+11=23. That should hit easily with Force pinned. DC 33 to start, plus Autofire.
User avatar
Arthur Eld
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity
 
Posts: 15591
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:45 am

Re: Crinoverse: The Avengers IC (Halloween Horror)

Postby Crinos » Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:19 pm

Arthur Eld wrote:"Don't need to see you to hit you, you smug bastards." His ears grew to enormous sizes, making him look like a human elephant. He concentrated, focusing on the sounds of combat and isolating the distinctive hum of Troy's gravity beams and realizing that the steady and unmoving sounds of Force struggling against them meant he was pinned.

He smiled. "Nice work, Maven."

Then Rob lashed out at the contained Force, stretching so as to strike him from every angle at once.

Power-stunting Accurate Hearing off of Super-Movement 1 (slow fall). I'll spend an HP next turn to ignore fatigue.
AOA and PA for +5/-5 against Force, 1d20+11=23. That should hit easily with Force pinned. DC 33 to start, plus Autofire.

(That would hit even if he wasn't held, But with the grapple its DC 36

1d20+12=13 Ouch.

Force is knocked the fug out.
Crinos
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity
 
Posts: 26078
Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:53 pm

Re: Crinoverse: The Avengers IC (Halloween Horror)

Postby Crinos » Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:19 pm

(Aum Ra is up).
Crinos
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity
 
Posts: 26078
Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:53 pm

Re: Crinoverse: The Avengers IC (Halloween Horror)

Postby SilvercatMoonpaw » Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:41 pm

Aum-Ra
HP: 1 (2 spent)
Condition: -1 Bruise

Aum-Ra looks around. Which doesn't mean anything if you can't see in the dark.

"You to play with light? Okay: let's play."

There is a sort of popping noise, a bit like when a lone fire-cracker gos off in the distance.

And then that's drowned out by the bright glare.

"BECAUSE I PLAY WITH THE BRIGHTEST LIGHT OF ALL!"
Power Stunt of Omni Energy Array:
First Light of the Bang Nullify [any one darkness effect] 14 (Area [Burst])
opposed power check on Darkness: 1d20+14=20
HP re-roll: 1d20+14=18+10=28
HP Fatigue buy-off
SilvercatMoonpaw
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity
 
Posts: 10068
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:57 am

Re: Crinoverse: The Avengers IC (Halloween Horror)

Postby Crinos » Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:45 pm

SilvercatMoonpaw wrote:Aum-Ra
HP: 1 (2 spent)
Condition: -1 Bruise

Aum-Ra looks around. Which doesn't mean anything if you can't see in the dark.

"You to play with light? Okay: let's play."

There is a sort of popping noise, a bit like when a lone fire-cracker gos off in the distance.

And then that's drowned out by the bright glare.

"BECAUSE I PLAY WITH THE BRIGHTEST LIGHT OF ALL!"
Power Stunt of Omni Energy Array:
First Light of the Bang Nullify [any one darkness effect] 14 (Area [Burst])
opposed power check on Darkness: 1d20+14=20
HP re-roll: 1d20+14=18+10=28
HP Fatigue buy-off


(Eclipses opposed power roll:

1d20+12=23

Eclipse roars in pain as you drive the shadows away.

"You.... will pay for that." He snarls.

He points at Aum Ra, and fires a blast of pure darkness at her.

(Got a 1, HP for reroll.

1d20+12=32, DC 32 tou.

Next up is Bloodstone, first off a will save to try and break free from Ali's mind control.

1d20+13=16

And he's still out of the fight for the moment. Ali's turn.
Crinos
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity
 
Posts: 26078
Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:53 pm

Re: Crinoverse: The Avengers IC (Halloween Horror)

Postby Yeoman » Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:56 pm

Ali yells at Bloodstone, "Hey, didn't your supposed buddies just say you were the dumb guy here? You gonna let them treat you like that? Go whup 'em big guy."

Ali then turns to Eclipse and lets out a wailing burst from her guitar.

1d20+10=26 Which is a crit, so DC 34 Toughness.
User avatar
Yeoman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity
 
Posts: 12198
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:39 pm

Re: Crinoverse: The Avengers IC (Halloween Horror)

Postby SilvercatMoonpaw » Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:48 pm

Aum-Ra
HP: 1 (1 spent)
Condition: -1 Bruise
Crinos wrote:1d20+12=32, DC 32 tou.

Toughness: 1d20+12-1=22
HP re-roll: 1d20+12-1=29

Aum-Ra is hit by the darkness, it eating through her armor and trying to crawl across and snuff out the sparkle.

But the sparkle itself fights back, pushing the darkness back out the hole and leaving her relatively unscathed.
SilvercatMoonpaw
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity
 
Posts: 10068
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:57 am

Re: Crinoverse: The Avengers IC (Halloween Horror)

Postby Crinos » Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:09 pm

Yeoman wrote:Ali yells at Bloodstone, "Hey, didn't your supposed buddies just say you were the dumb guy here? You gonna let them treat you like that? Go whup 'em big guy."

Ali then turns to Eclipse and lets out a wailing burst from her guitar.

1d20+10=26 Which is a crit, so DC 34 Toughness.

1d20+12=20, Stunned + Staggered.

You knock the shadow creature down hard.

(Will post the rest of the crowns actions in a bit)
Crinos
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity
 
Posts: 26078
Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:53 pm

Re: Crinoverse: The Avengers IC (Halloween Horror)

Postby Crinos » Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:21 pm

"I've had just about enough of you Chica." Temblor rumbles, as he slams his fist down on your head.

1d20+10=15

Luckily, you easily dodge the attack.

Phoenix meanwhile seems to be holding his action, waiting for something.

"Lets see how sturdy you actually are Asgardian." Dark Seraph says as he raises his hand, suddenly Ali, you are overcome with overwhelming pain.

(Mental blast 9, Will save DC 24.)
Crinos
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity
 
Posts: 26078
Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:53 pm

Re: Crinoverse: The Avengers IC (Halloween Horror)

Postby Yeoman » Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:30 pm

Will: got a 3, last Hp to reroll: 1d20+10=27

Through the pain, Ali smiles at him. "Turns out, pretty sturdy. My turn, spanky."
User avatar
Yeoman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity
 
Posts: 12198
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:39 pm

Re: Crinoverse: The Avengers IC (Halloween Horror)

Postby Kreuzritter » Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:05 pm

attack pheonix: 1d20+12=19

that'd be a miss, methinks


Xiao tries to strike Pheonix, but the crown of flame avoids her strike
Kreuz Control Promotions: over 2800 builds served, and counting...
Crinoverse: Contributions
User avatar
Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity
 
Posts: 21027
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2005 4:16 pm
Location: Rumble City

Re: Crinoverse: The Avengers IC (Halloween Horror)

Postby kenseido » Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:16 pm

Maven
HP: 2, Condition: Brusied/Injured x1

Seeing Elasto take down Force, Troy turns his gravity beam on Temblor.

Attack roll: 1d20+12=22
Grapple for pin if that hits: 1d20+24=34
-----------------------------
Kenseido's Menagerie of Characters
User avatar
kenseido
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity
 
Posts: 21184
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:57 am
Location: Kyle, Texas

Re: Crinoverse: The Avengers IC (Halloween Horror)

Postby Crinos » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:55 am

kenseido wrote:Maven
HP: 2, Condition: Brusied/Injured x1

Seeing Elasto take down Force, Troy turns his gravity beam on Temblor.

Attack roll: 1d20+12=22
Grapple for pin if that hits: 1d20+24=34


1d20+28=47

You pull Temblor down for a second, but then he stands straight up. He raises a hand and shakes his finger at you.
Crinos
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity
 
Posts: 26078
Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:53 pm

Re: Crinoverse: The Avengers IC (Halloween Horror)

Postby Crinos » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:56 am

(Relentless is up)
Crinos
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity
 
Posts: 26078
Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:53 pm

Re: Crinoverse: The Avengers IC (Halloween Horror)

Postby EnigmaticOne » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:03 am

Relentless
HP: 0
Cond: Staggered

Relentless focused his kicks lower and more to unbalance Tremblor. "Take a siesta, man."

Launch Kick PA -5/+5: 1d20+11=22
If it hits, DC 28 Toughness + lesser of Strength or Dexterity vs: 24.
Failure on the Trip check means knocked prone and subject to a Knockback effect.
Impeach the peach!

Image
EnigmaticOne
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity
 
Posts: 8135
Joined: Sun May 29, 2011 2:50 pm

PreviousNext

Return to M&M Game Room



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests