New Freedom League [OOC]

This forum is the place for Mutants & Masterminds Play-By-Post games. Please read the M&M Game Room rules before starting or joining a game. Enjoy!
ClassDunce
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: New Freedom League [OOC]

Postby ClassDunce » Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:22 pm

EnigmaticOne wrote:ClassDunce, we're already at the scene, outside the Museum.

*Raises an eyebrow* I completely missed that. I thought we were still in the control room since the posts prior to mine were talking about setting up transport to the museum or at least that's how they read to me. I'll make the changes but I'm more than a little confused about it, I'm going to have to write a new post but since I'm not sure of what's really going on it's going to be filler and nothing but.
"When they ask how I died, tell them: still angry." - Quellcrist Falconer

EnigmaticOne
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby EnigmaticOne » Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:24 pm

ClassDunce wrote:
EnigmaticOne wrote:ClassDunce, we're already at the scene, outside the Museum.

*Raises an eyebrow* I completely missed that. I thought we were still in the control room since the posts prior to mine were talking about setting up transport to the museum or at least that's how they read to me. I'll make the changes but I'm more than a little confused about it, I'm going to have to write a new post but since I'm not sure of what's really going on it's going to be filler and nothing but.

We're just waiting for Spectrum to make the rolls for Sally to get into the security cameras and find the remaining staff. Then that's where we move in, most of us engaging the Crowns while Apocrypha and maybe Harlequin will get the staff out.
Impeach the peach!

ClassDunce
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby ClassDunce » Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:30 pm

EnigmaticOne wrote:We're just waiting for Spectrum to make the rolls for Sally to get into the security cameras and find the remaining staff. Then that's where we move in, most of us engaging the Crowns while Apocrypha and maybe Harlequin will get the staff out.

Yeah. I read the posts. I've got that far. I just missed the part where we all loaded up in a transport and went to the museum. Which was further confused as characters were talking about transport. I've corrected the post.

Shock
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Shock » Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:46 pm

It's too bad Marcus isn't coming to the mall to fight the hordes of evil knight things. I bet he'd have a blast.

ClassDunce
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby ClassDunce » Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:48 pm

Shock wrote:It's too bad Marcus isn't coming to the mall to fight the hordes of evil knight things. I bet he'd have a blast.

He would love that. That's right up his alley.

Spectrum
Titan
Titan

Postby Spectrum » Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:36 pm

EnigmaticOne wrote:We're just waiting for Spectrum to make the rolls for Sally to get into the security cameras and find the remaining staff. Then that's where we move in, most of us engaging the Crowns while Apocrypha and maybe Harlequin will get the staff out.

Sorry about holding things up..

Expertise: Computers 1d20+9=17
Technology would be at a +2 to that.

Yep, looks like we're doing this the hard way.

Kaisius
Partisan
Partisan

Postby Kaisius » Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:34 pm

As far as giving the team rides everywhere goes, I have no problem doing it; hell, that's been part of the fun. I mentioned the skycycles earlier because I recalled CD saying Marcus had really wanted to use one at some point. In my first draft of the build, I tried to include a slot in Anime Jutsu was basically "Summon Vehicle", but I realized that would be a bit unbalanced. I had a scene set up in my mind where Otakumon would create a plane or a shuttle, then hop into the pilot seat and start doing this complex start up sequence. Then, someone else would say, "Wait a minute...You move this thing with your mind. You're just flicking all these switches for show." :)
In-game, we might want to think about pooling some pp to buy our own Quinjet.
"I am not a big, fat panda....I am THE big, fat panda."-Po, Kung Fu Panda
Otakumon in New Freedom League.
Jackson Wright in Valor Unlimited.

Horsenhero
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Horsenhero » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:17 pm

I have no objection to pooling PP for a vehicle. Of course it will take awhile to get one that's any good, but I'm cool with it.

The only thing that confused me is, I'm with CD, nowhere in any post did I see us travelling to the museum, but EnigmaticOne has us at the museum somehow. If we're there already, I don't see the need for Otakumon's flight thing, because Apocrypha (and everyone else I'm assuming) has to move indoors to accomplish her mission. Personally, I'm confused as to our location because things seemed to have taken a big ol' leap from "the S.T.A.R. Squad is calling you to help and this video feed will show why" to "we're lurking at the museum waiting for Sally to find the enemy so we can attack them."

Regardless, once at the museum, Apocrypha will move to free the hostages (except for the one being held by Dark Seraph) and then engage the stone guy (Temblor I think) in combat.

Note: Any reference to villain identities is player knowledge, not character knowledge.

Tattooedman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Tattooedman » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:32 pm

Horsenhero wrote:The only thing that confused me is, I'm with CD, nowhere in any post did I see us travelling to the museum, but EnigmaticOne has us at the museum somehow.

Actually it was I who had everyone at the museum. I did a quick, one line transition about traveling from Freedom Hall to the museum here. EnigmaticOne simply responded to the scenery change I'd done.
World of Freedom Setting 3E

"Your ignorance is not my burden."
-- Chiun

Horsenhero
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Horsenhero » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:52 pm

That's what I get for skimming posts I guess. :roll:

Spectrum
Titan
Titan

Postby Spectrum » Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:14 pm

Oh, and just in case it needs to be said, if I completely flubbed that variable selection, please let me know. :)

This is a perfect time to try to use it, well, would be more perfect if Mr Stone was using a weapon, but otherwise pretty much in line.

Spectrum
Titan
Titan

Postby Spectrum » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:32 pm

My thought is that Sally still needs a lot of work on strategy in order to be combat effect so even my combo doesn't quite work out, it'll be a learning experience for her.

Also, it will probably take some work before she's ready to actually out and out hurt someone- much less at full strength.

Horsenhero
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Horsenhero » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:48 pm

Aaaannnd, for the second day in a row, I've got to handle an emergency (the same one actually) at work and will be unavailable. Initially, Apocrypha is simply using her illsuions to hide the exit of the hostages. If things develop beyond that, I have faith in T-man.

Tattooedman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Tattooedman » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:37 pm

For some reason I couldn't get my laptop to log onto the ATT for most of the day so I didn't get a chance to do posts for any of the games I'm involved with. Sorry to all and hopefully this won't be continuing tonight once I'm home from my shift.
World of Freedom Setting 3E

"Your ignorance is not my burden."
-- Chiun

Shock
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Shock » Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:39 am

T-man, I think you're still off on how you handle being smashed into objects. The wall's Toughness of 8 means the DC to resist being hurt by it should be 23 (8+15).

Return to “M&M Game Room”