[2E] Gulf Coast Guardians [IC]: Where has my Golem Gone

This forum is the place for Mutants & Masterminds Play-By-Post games. Please read the M&M Game Room rules before starting or joining a game. Enjoy!
kenseido
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: [2E] Gulf Coast Guardians [IC]: Where has my Golem Gone

Postby kenseido » Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:00 pm

Warehouse

"It's about as good as we're going to get." He tells you the location of the underground base. It is about 15 miles from here.

"I wouldn't try teleporting inside. He has nasty traps all over the place. Dr Death has fought so many different superheroes, he is pretty much prepared for anything."
-----------------------------
Kenseido's Menagerie of Characters

McGuffin
Paragon
Paragon

Postby McGuffin » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:05 pm

Graft
HP: 1

Graft focused on the outline for a moment longer, trying to make sense of it. "Then I think we can only hope my friends find us soon, because we are at a dead end."
McGuffin's Workshop: Warp, Naga

Why crawl when you can walk? Why walk when you can run? Why run when you can fly?

kenseido
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby kenseido » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:14 pm

Graft

"Did you think we were looking for a way to give it the same sentience you have? As I said, that is impossible. His AI matrix is not sophisticated to hold the level of sentience I am capable of producing, much less what you have achieved. This is just a stall."

Sakuro
Cosmic Scion
Cosmic Scion

Postby Sakuro » Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:50 pm

Singularity (Vincent Irons)
HP: 3
Cnd: Healthy

Singularity bobbed his head in acknowledgement after Impact's warning. His attention then turned the Master Mage, before flickering over to Dash.

"Wraith, you want to 'port us there? Once we're on site, you and Dash can do a little recon to find us an entry point."
Roll Call thread: Character Cache

Ysariel
Paragon
Paragon

Re: [2E] Gulf Coast Guardians [IC]: Magic Wars

Postby Ysariel » Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:15 am

Dash
Condition: Normal / HP: 1 / Free Surge: 1

"You got it," Dash chirps as she hops off her pile of ninjas. Dash is not particularly good at the technical side of trap-disarming, but she's fast enough that she can evade a decent number of them and tough enough to survive the rest.

She turns to Flux and Red Hat. "I'll be counting on you two for backup. If I run into anything nasty I can't handle, I'll lead it back for you guys to blast. Sound good?"
My stuff • I GM Emerald City Knights, Adventures Assemble! (with kenseido)

Shadowbourne
Superhero
Superhero

Postby Shadowbourne » Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:45 pm

Wraith
HP: 2(1) Cnd: Simmering

Stephyn bristled at Steel Samurai's comment. He was about to rip into the healing man when he realized that would not be very becoming of the title Master Mage...I cannot let my rage define me anymore...Still, with a scowl, Wraith steps back as the story unfolds. His brother's story unfold.

Dash's comment struck home to Stephyn, with a quiet whisper, the Shadow Sorcerer leans down to Dash, "Not all heroes are forged in the fire of justice...some are wrought from the villainy of others."

Once the location had been determined, Stephyn had been quietly preparing a Shadowgate. Upon Singularity's request, Wraith simply nodded over to a corner behind the Guardians.
Shadowgate to 5 blocks from location(in case of security...hopefully five blocks is enough)

Ysariel
Paragon
Paragon

Postby Ysariel » Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:34 am

Dash

Dash holds up her hands and shakes her ponytailed head. "Hey, hey," she says. "All I've seen of Graft tells me he's as much a good person as the rest of you lot are."

"I just never thought he was a weapon of the bad guys. He's always so quiet."

She steps through the shadowgate and into the open. "Alright," she says, cracking her knuckles. Dash is never quite content without something to work on; In the end she's a lady of action through and through. "Wait for my good news!" There's a thunderous sonic boom, and she vanishes with a blast of gale-force wind in her wake.

Set array to Quickness 12, Speed 12

Search within a 5 mile radius of Dr. Death's HQ to find a potential entry point. Quickness 12 lets me do routine actions 10,000 times faster than normal. I should be able to search a 5 mile radius within a couple of rounds.

I rolled my search check before it occurred to me that I could take 20. If possible I'd still like to take 20. Search (1d20+0=9)

McGuffin
Paragon
Paragon

Postby McGuffin » Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:43 am

Graft
HP: 1

"It's not a very good stall if we're not getting anywhere. Although I admit I've grown curious. My past is something I haven't thought of much in a while."
McGuffin's Workshop: Warp, Naga

Why crawl when you can walk? Why walk when you can run? Why run when you can fly?

Crazyivan777
Zealot
Zealot

Re: [2E] Gulf Coast Guardians [IC]: The Return

Postby Crazyivan777 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:49 am

Red Hat
HP: 2+3 Cnd: Suspicious

Before stepping through the shadow gate, Red Hat muttered, "Doesn't this seem a little convenient? If I were a true master villain, I'd litter the way to my traps with breadcrumbs of what people want to hear and believe..."

Sakuro
Cosmic Scion
Cosmic Scion

Postby Sakuro » Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:48 pm

Singularity (Vincent Irons)
HP: 3
Cnd: Healthy

Shortly after Wraith poited out his prepared portal Singularity was floating through it on his shiny silver disk. nce through he looked around, sizing up the scene Wraith had bought them too. Dash's pre-boom chirp got his attention and Singularity offered her an thumbs up just before she was on her way.
Roll Call thread: Character Cache

kenseido
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby kenseido » Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:08 pm

Graft

"I just..." He turns to see Robot-X behind him.

"No, we're not ready yet."

"I am telling you, the procedure isn't something that can be rushed."

... Dr Death looks back at you during the pause.

"Who did you send?"

"All of them?"

"But I don't..." Robot-X's arm forms a blade that he puts the point between your eyes.

"NO!"

kenseido
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby kenseido » Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:10 pm

Outside

Dash's scouting is cut short by secret doors opening up all over the place and over two dozen robots of various sizes and shapes emerging all over the place.

Red Hat gets an HP for the all robot fight.

Ysariel
Paragon
Paragon

Postby Ysariel » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:19 am

Dash

"Incomiiiiiiiing!"

Dash skids to a halt before the team, ponytail whipped along by the sonic boom in her wake. Steam hisses from her heavily reinforced boots. "Bad news," she says, not even out of breath from breaking the sound barrier. "We've got killer bots all over. Two dozen of them, coming this way. Get ready!"

She whirls around on her heel, fists clenched and ready for some good old robot wrecking.

Crazyivan777
Zealot
Zealot

Re: [2E] Gulf Coast Guardians [IC]: The Return

Postby Crazyivan777 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:23 am

Red Hat
HP: 2+4 Cnd: Schadenfreude

"So when I said this is how I'd set up my death trap..."
Red Hat cursed under her breath and tried to find a nice vantage point to avoid robotic entanglement and look for a better way to deal with said enemies.

1d20+2=5 Initiative

Shadowbourne
Superhero
Superhero

Postby Shadowbourne » Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:28 pm

Wraith
HP:2(1) Cnd: ...

Stephyn followed quickly through his own portal, his own impatience only obscured by Dash's natural impulsiveness. Before he could even start to enter the trance to employ his Shadowspy, when Dash returns ahead of a gust of wind.
"Incomiiiiiiiing!...Bad news...We've got killer bots all over. Two dozen of them, coming this way. Get ready!"

Instead of dropping into a lotus position, Wraith enshrouds himself in shadows and lifts off the ground, preparing to smash some robots and get his brother back.

Return to “M&M Game Room”