Albright Institute: [OOC-Full]

This forum is the place for Mutants & Masterminds Play-By-Post games. Please read the M&M Game Room rules before starting or joining a game. Enjoy!
Spectrum
Titan
Titan

Re: Albright Institute: [OOC-Full]

Postby Spectrum » Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:25 pm

The bigger challenge is to get him to stop.

Horsenhero
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Horsenhero » Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:29 pm

Spectrum wrote:The bigger challenge is to get him to stop.

Word.

kirinke
Cosmic Scion
Cosmic Scion
Location: Behind the mayo, to the left of the cheese, next to the mystery meat leftover from last week

Postby kirinke » Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:32 pm

Lol.
Well it's gonna get interesting pretty quick, I can safely bet on that! :twisted:

Spectrum
Titan
Titan

Postby Spectrum » Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:27 pm

If the 'anti-Kiesha' is a spillover from the crossover campaign that's a really cool touch. It helps drive home that the three games are really in the same setting. On the other hand, I'm pretty sure that I'm mistaken.

kirinke
Cosmic Scion
Cosmic Scion
Location: Behind the mayo, to the left of the cheese, next to the mystery meat leftover from last week

Postby kirinke » Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:23 pm

Haven't really kept up with the crossover game. How is she mentioned there? :twisted:

Spectrum
Titan
Titan

Postby Spectrum » Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:27 pm

The other world that we've been questing in is a dark mirror version of our world. So, if the anti-Krinke is involved.. how could anyone ever tell? *cute blink*

kirinke
Cosmic Scion
Cosmic Scion

Postby kirinke » Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:29 pm

Positive world Keisha is mischievious, but she's ultimately a good kid. Inversely, she could be a bit like Melissa in a mirror verse or she could be completely evil. It's hard to tell....

kirinke
Cosmic Scion
Cosmic Scion

Postby kirinke » Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:53 am

Question, are you going to start a new thread for the Game and the OOC over on the new forum or wait for it to port over?

Shock
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Shock » Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:06 am

My understanding is that the existing threads here will supposedly be ported over but they'll be in a locked state. So new threads will have to be created.

Tattooedman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Tattooedman » Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:42 am

Yeah given the troubles the new Forum is having working out the bugs and the fact that the official move has been said to be 'soonish' I'm in no hurry to move any of my games over until I absolutely have to.

Though I have been working on copying down ALL the things in my Roll Call...it's slow going given the size and RL is pretty busy for me at the moment so things will likely be moving slowly.
World of Freedom Setting 3E

"Your ignorance is not my burden."
-- Chiun

Shock
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Shock » Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:44 am

Possible Quicker way: For each page, click File->Save As-> And choose Webpage Complete as the file type. That'll at least get you the text and then you can copy it off at your own pace.

kirinke
Cosmic Scion
Cosmic Scion

Postby kirinke » Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:45 am

Most of the stuff in my 3E builds can be easily reworked, they're just templates and I was meaning to rework them anyway.

Tattooedman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Tattooedman » Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:05 am

Shock wrote:Possible Quicker way: For each page, click File->Save As-> And choose Webpage Complete as the file type. That'll at least get you the text and then you can copy it off at your own pace.

I appreciate the help Shock but unfortunately I have no clue what you're telling me to do ~computer stupid here~

Besides, I've still never gotten around to copying everything after my PC got that nasty virus six months ago...procrastinators UNITE! (tomorrow), so I need to do it anyways.

I've heard rumors that there might be a time limit on long a person can edit their posts so I might have to figure out a different way to do a index.
World of Freedom Setting 3E

"Your ignorance is not my burden."
-- Chiun

Shock
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Shock » Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:08 am

From what I've read, that's a configurable board setting and some of the heavy hitters are already lobbying for a change. Like the already removed 1000 character post limit, I don't think that's going to be an issue going forward

Horsenhero
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Horsenhero » Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:20 am

Shock wrote:From what I've read, that's a configurable board setting and some of the heavy hitters are already lobbying for a change. Like the already removed 1000 character post limit, I don't think that's going to be an issue going forward

It's a 10,000 character post limit, not 1000. If it was a 1000 character limit, you'd hardly be able to post a character sheet. As it is, Thorp was able to post a full Superman sheet, plus basic background. True, the long rambling (and highly amusing) rants by Jabroniville, Ares and others won't be as easy to accomplish, but the character limit isn't that limiting for most posts.

Return to “M&M Game Room”